Ratings for Dr. Amanda L. Carritte

Although I have seen several Midwives at Essex County OBGYN in Danvers throughout my pregnancy, Amanda has stood out with her kind mannerism and patience. She has taken the extra time to educate me on things I need to know without me having to even ask the question. After several midwives suggested I see a specialist about a health concern I had regarding a birth defect, she was the only one to refer a Doctor to me and have an appointment set up. I was having difficulties with some of the pregnancy side effects, and she let me know what I should do to alleviate some of my troubles. She goes above and beyond. I was waiting over an hour for an appointment because the Midwife that I was scheduled to see, who was not Amanda, was running behind. Amanda volunteed to see me, even though she was done with all of her appointments for that day. I didn't want to burden her, but she insisted it was not a problem. I was so grateful. I cannot say enough about how impressed I am with Amanda Carritte.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014