Ratings for Dr. Robby J. Bershow

My Daughter suffered a severe concussion 18 mos. ago and continues to have symptoms. We returned to Dr. Bershow regarding her symptoms. HE never evaluated or asked her any questions, he just read what the assistant had written and looked at the results from the IMPACT test they had her take on that day (first one ever). He said she needed to go for a psychological evaluation and that he thinks she has a learning disability! Dr. Bershow is working at a sports and orthopedic clinic, but I don't feel he has a very good grasp on sports injuries and he may end up doing more harm than good for his patients. I was also very hurt and upset when I picked up her medical records and in his evaluation letter he did a lot of finger pointing at me and my daughter and less talking about the actual medical evaluation! We have since gone to another Dr. and he diagnosed her with post concussive syndrome and now we have a treatment plan!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Dr. Robby J. Bershow's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 2007)

Top Hospitals in Burnsville, MN