Dr. William H. Paterson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. William H. Paterson

Friendly and knowledgeable. Great at communicating with patients.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

I had rotator cuff surgery with Dr. Patterson. I was extremely happy with my surgery. He is very knowledgeable and very patient and explains the whole procedure to you. His staff was amazing also. I will let my family and friends know to use him for all the surgery that he does.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

Dr Patterson is the greatest, I have told many people and given his information to them. Wish I had him in the beginning, I will never use anyone else . Had reverse shoulder replacement after another surgeon botched it up 3 times. I now have mobility for the first time in over 3 years. You can go wrong with Dr. Paterson. Very caring compassionate Dr.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

Had Rotar cuff surgery was extremely satisfied with my mobility and follow up with the Dr Patterson. Would definitely recommend him for this type of surgery.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Awesome experience, he is very knowledgeable and helpful and understanding. Throughout the entire process from exam to surgery everyone was great.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

For me there is no better Doctor...He saved my arm, after severe injury...He is so kind and patient and compassionate...hard qualities hard to find in Doctors today...I have and will continue to recommend him to my friends!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr Patterson knows shoulders, is caring and competent. I would highly recommend both him and the team of Physical Therapists he works with.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. Patterson was the only Ortho Dr. who would try and save my right arm. I tore my rotator cuff so bad, the other Drs work on it. He did the work and saved my arm! He is a Great Dr.!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

I had such a good experience with Dr. Paterson and his team. My surgery went very well and my pain was minimal. The whole team was professional and a good experience all around.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

I could not be happier with the out come of my surgery. Dr Paterson listen to you and your concerns and needs. He and his team are all their for you . I would recommend him to people who want a great surgeon that listens to you and does a great job with a great out come for you.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017