Ratings for Dr. Olga S. Jones

I have a very limited schedule and it was always hard for me to get an appointment with my prior physician. Dr. Jones always fits me in. I feel a real rapport with her. She always eases my fears as I am older now. She has helped me keep my blood pressure under control. I would not trade her for the world!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I recently went to Dr. Jones for the first time. She is awesome! I wanted a female doctor and my husband just wanted a doctor. We got both. She is friendly and attentive and she always remembers to ask my husband about his favorite team (the Texas Rangers). I had a hard time finding a doctor that my husband and I would feel comfortable with. She has helped/convinced my husband to stop smoking. That speaks volumes about her. She is awesome!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

if you have more than one issue she will only listen to one problem then tell you to schedule another appt for the other issue. exp i was sick with uri and i was stomach issues and she addressed the stomach issues but not the uri. when you ask her nurse questions she doesnt know anything and will ALWAYS tell you that she has to ask the dr even for something as simple as is there anything over the counter that i can take? she is horrible i have been a few times just to see if this would change maybe she was just having a bad day the first time. but i wont go back to her. I have never had a dr that i felt that was only doing it for the money before but this dr def is doing it for the money not to help ppl

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Olga Jones is primary physician for my 99 year old mother and 76 year old husband. She is very punctual, thorough, and knowledgeable. Dr. Jones is attentive, listens to any concerns regarding health issue, and is prompt in referring to specialist, if needed. One plus is very limited time in waiting room and clinical room, generally less than 10 minutes. NO 30 minutes or 1 hour wait to see this doctor! Very outgoing, caring physician. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014