Dr. Stefan J. Simoncic

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Stefan J. Simoncic

I was very nervous prior to surgery but Dr Simoncic and staff were able to put my nerves at ease. I would recommend this practice to anyone that is looking for a surgical practice. Be prepared to wait but the experience outweighs the wait in my opinion.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

I took my son to have wisdom teeth removed on Friday! Had a great experience. Staff was very friendly and helpful with all the information.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Great doctor and staff I recommend this place to all my friends and family. I did not feel any pain at all.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

I had a good experience getting my wisdom teeth out. I did not feel any pain the Staff and doctor was very nice. I would recommend this place to have any teeth extracted. Great job everyone.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I had my wisdom teeth taken out today and the staff at Triad took wonderful care of me. The wait time was not long like the reviews said. I highly recommend Triad Oral Surgery for anyone that needs teeth removed.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

Needed a wisdom tooth removed and got in with dr Simoncic pretty quickly . Had surgery and did great.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

I had a good experience here the doctor was very sweet and caring I did not remember anything at all. Staff was super friendly the front and back staff very pleasant evperience.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

I visited this office last week for several teeth extracted. I had a wonderful experience at this office. I was satisfied with my entire experience from the front desk to the staff in the clinical area. I was seen in a very timely manner. I would recommend this office to anyone who needs an oral surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Was amazing service. Would definitely recommend this place. Did not have a long wait at all.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Let me start out by saying that not one staff member nor the Surgeon washed their hands when entering or exiting my room. I’m big on hand hygiene and they definitely fail in that category. The staff members were nice but they always seemed distracted by the walkie talkies they use. Dr. Simoncic was pleasant and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr. Stefan J. Simoncic

Dr. Stefan J. Simoncic's response
We appreciate the feedback but feel that there has been a misunderstanding. Every member of our staff is very conscientious of personal hygiene as well as adhering to all health and safety guidelines. It is not uncommon for the staff to wash their hands prior to entering the room. Please rest assured that cleanliness is a top priority. Best wishes.

Submitted May 11, 2018

Dr. Stefan J. Simoncic's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Delta Dental