Ratings for Dr. Robert West

I have not paid his bill in the amount of $152.00. When I told them I did not feel I should pay for services not rendered I was told maybe the Dr. was just busy that day, however, I was still responsible for the bill. The appointment was for removing 2 moles from my son's face and the Dr. decided my Son did not want them removed and implied I was forcing him to have this done. My Son is 12 yrs. old and has been asking to have them removed for the last year. This Dr. and his staff is rude and insulting! My Son and I walked out of his office, looked at each other and said "what just happened"? So for the pleasure of being insulted I received his bill for $152.00. Quite high for even an office call not to mention no services were rendered. It's time patients stop paying Dr's who do nothing. Demand you get the medical care you are being billed for.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011