Ratings for Dr. Barbara Gibson

This lady is a wonderful person inside and out. She sincerely cares for her patients, whether they have money or not. She will work with you as long as you are willing to work with her. There must be an honest relationship from both sides in order to be successful! I seen many doctors over the course of 3 years for PTSD. After a year with her, it was gone, all aspects! Hands down a sincere and caring person!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

More concerned for herself when it comes to court matters. Doesn't take accurate notes.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

DON'T go to this Doctor...She will destroy your life! UNLESS you are the one paying her...she used a test against me in court with NO NAME on it and it was completely NOT mine as I put my initials on it and they weren't there at court time..She LIED and she was brought before the Board of College of Phychologists and was taken OFF the case due to her dishonesty. She wanted $2500.00 cash for me to see my children. She DESTROYED our family and the consequences are unbelievable. I am writing a book and a whole chapter is dedicated to her insensitiving and money grabbing ways. She destroyed a mother and her 5 children and was brought to justice herself when I complained about her. She is coniving and dishonest and lies. I was on a drug that stated "NO testing to be done" she laughed and said it was to help my children when she councels them. She LIED she is a disgrace to the profession and I had testing done by a 25 year phycharist and I was deemed FINE!. She will face a bigger judge.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011