You may also like

Looking for a new Doctor! Can never get an appointment, he rushes you out of his office, doesn't explain test results, errors on results and illnesses. Had an issue for 5 years and I kept telling him I know something is wrong he refused an ultrasound for me. Then I finally got one and what do you know... I had a problem. My pharmacist is a better Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

never resolves any problem as he never listens. Constantly asks me what I think should be done! No faith in him whatsoever but stuck as it is hard to change doctors in Chilliwack.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Recently changed to a different doctor, as I was having significant communications difficulties with Dr. Cambridge. Even though testing had indicated an issue that could be resolved, he flat out stated that the medication was "too expensive" and would not prescribe. Being in this man's practice endangered my health and well being. Absolutely would never, ever, see him again.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Awful staff, rude, obnoxious and constantly making errors. Cold dead eyes greet you at this office. Cambridge is a dullard with patients and refuses all communicating except in person. He has turned to the fast track Money making Doctor factory by overbooking appointments and the once a week prescription only day. Shame.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

MAN..IM disappointed..went for an interview w Sean ..all seemed good..how ever he did say yor not goin to try and see me several times a month ar you..being a healthy 50 sumthin..I said NO...I see docs maybe twice ayear..GOOD he said yor in...THEN came the several appointments that were cancelled ..while I was there !!!!! frustrating such a great guy but !!! I know stuff happens But I have I have never seen this EVER before.....seems to be all about the money...TO BAD....so much potential...... ! OFFICE girl ( heavier set blonde) absolutely brutal..no decorum...get rid of her...really !!!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Sadly I've been a patient of dr cambridge for 4 years. I walked into his office on day and i was have slight acne issues at the time and he straight out told me "what's wrong with your face". He's rude, untrustworthy, and never follows up with anything he says. If other doctors were taking patients right now i would be out of there asap.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

I have numerous long-standing issues, some quite painful. When his tests come back "normal" he insists I'm fine and does not investigate further, even though clearly I'm not fine. The issues persits, and they are physical, not in my head. No further tests. Makes no sense. He has yet to even examine my physical symptoms! just sits at the computer and never even lays a finger, or barely an eye on me. Zero stars, but we're stuck because we can't find other doctors taking patients.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

My wife and I have been patients of Dr Cambridge for about three years. We have found him to be caring, conscientious and professional . With the usual problems of ageing he has always listened to our input and referred us to specialists as needed.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

First doctor I have ever had who sits down across from me, respectful eye contact, sincerely asks how I am doing and provides his full attention while I explain the reason for my visit. He is helpful with referrals, testing and suggestions. He is caring, warm and funny. The best doctor I've had in my whole life. Busy office with some wait times at times but often I get in right away. Professional and helpful staff. Great nature videos in the waiting room, music and beautiful screen savers in the office all contribute to the overall positive experience.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

We have been very pleased with Dr Cambridge. He is knowledgeable and friendly. When a problem is not detectable in his office he is quick to sent you for CT Scans, blood Tests, etc. to determine the cause. Just what we want in a family GP. In saying that he has one quirk that takes getting used to. He appears to be single focused and not attentive when he is looking at charts on his computer but once you, as a patient, get used to that there no problems with discussing issues. Great Dr.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. Sean Cambridge's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Looking for a new Doctor! Can never get an appointment, he rushes you out of his office, doesn't explain test results, errors on results and illnesses. Had an i..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "never resolves any problem as he never listens. Constantly asks me what I think should be done! No faith in him whatsoever but stuck as it is hard to change doc..."

December 28, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Recently changed to a different doctor, as I was having significant communications difficulties with Dr. Cambridge. Even though testing had indicated an issue ..."

December 20, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Awful staff, rude, obnoxious and constantly making errors. Cold dead eyes greet you at this office. Cambridge is a dullard with patients and refuses all communi..."

December 19, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "MAN..IM disappointed..went for an interview w Sean ..all seemed good..how ever he did say yor not goin to try and see me several times a month ar you..being a h..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Sadly I've been a patient of dr cambridge for 4 years. I walked into his office on day and i was have slight acne issues at the time and he straight out told me..."

July 11, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I have numerous long-standing issues, some quite painful. When his tests come back "normal" he insists I'm fine and does not investigate further, even though cl..."

June 29, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "My wife and I have been patients of Dr Cambridge for about three years. We have found him to be caring, conscientious and professional . With the usual problems..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First doctor I have ever had who sits down across from me, respectful eye contact, sincerely asks how I am doing and provides his full attention while I explain..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "We have been very pleased with Dr Cambridge. He is knowledgeable and friendly. When a problem is not detectable in his office he is quick to sent you for CT Sca..."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Cambridge for about four years. I find him to be very warm and caring. He listens to what I have to say and takes the time to exp..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I refuse to give any stars to this Dr, no matter how nice and friendly the staff is because it is not the staff I went to see. This BIG ZERO is ALL for Dr Cambr..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have found Dr. Cambridge to be knowledgeable and compassionate. He listens to what you have to say. Very easy to get an appointment. No long waits to see h..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "So far he able to fix my minor health problem and thank you for that. "

March 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's, quick , polite respectfull and spot on in his assesment. He is on time and he has been my doctor for 4 year's. If i need him I can guarantee he is in ..."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "What good is punctuality if he doesn't know what he is doing? He is grossly incompetent and uncaring, cold and arrogant. I'll bet he is the one putting posi..."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a pensioner with a small income and had a growing mass on my thigh for 30 years and no one would help me remove it. My previous doctor did not like surgery ..."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Went to see Dr. Cambridge for some labwork and a routine thyroid check. As soon as I walked in he smirked and said let me guess why your here. For birth control..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Took my 3yr old in due to a rash near her mouth that wasn't clearing up. He went to write a prescription then paused and changed his mind on the type of cream h..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I just moved from another province and have been on a wait lists for a family doctor. This doctor was taking new patients so I booked an appointment for a Meet ..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "This man should not be a doctor! He has no idea what he is doing and certainly does not care about his patients. He does not listen, he sits with his back to..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have worked at the hospital for 23 years. I have watched him in the mornings when he arrives at 5:45-6am, probably one of the first doctors that gets there. I..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a large growth in the right side of my groin that was causing me significant discomfort. I couldn't sit because it was causing me quite a lot of numbness ..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cambridge was my husbands physician for the last couple years. Recently my husband became very ill and was in the hospital for some time- Dr.Cambridge was i..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I recently took my grandmother to her appointment with Dr. Cambridge. I had never met him before but was also looking for a new physician and he was taking new ..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor! Always full of high spirits, motivated and hard working. Its nice to see a down to earth physician finally. Someone who works as hard as he does a..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cambridge recently did an excision of a lesion I had on my face. Him and his assistant did this in the office and were so caring throughout the procedure. H..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "yikes. sounds like the elderly and the sick should steer clear and find a doctor who knows how to treat illness."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "As a board certified family physician having practiced in both Canada and the United States I feel obligated to comment on the recent treatment of a family memb..."

January 10, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Very nice man but a very poor doctor. Cannot read a chart, he diagnosed my 96 year old Mother with a mass in her chest and cancer, the Palliative doctor was abs..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr cambridge needs to look to his patients needs first. talk to the person, don't play on your computer and talk to a person behind you. it's rude and he gets t..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I am not personally a patient of Dr. Cambridge however my grandfather was. Cambridge had been his family doctor for over 5years and when he suddenly was admitte..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Very personable & friendly Dr. Nice to see the smile even when you're not well."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Sean Cambridge is a great Doctor . He shows great concern in figuring out any medical issues you may have ."

October 15, 2014