You may also like

Rate Dr. Sean Cambridge

Dr. Sean Cambridge's Ratings

Sadly I've been a patient of dr cambridge for 4 years. I walked into his office on day and i was have slight acne issues at the time and he straight out told me "what's wrong with your face". He's rude, untrustworthy, and never follows up with anything he says. If other doctors were taking patients right now i would be out of there asap.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2863048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

I have numerous long-standing issues, some quite painful. When his tests come back "normal" he insists I'm fine and does not investigate further, even though clearly I'm not fine. The issues persits, and they are physical, not in my head. No further tests. Makes no sense. He has yet to even examine my physical symptoms! just sits at the computer and never even lays a finger, or barely an eye on me. Zero stars, but we're stuck because we can't find other doctors taking patients.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2851849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

My wife and I have been patients of Dr Cambridge for about three years. We have found him to be caring, conscientious and professional . With the usual problems of ageing he has always listened to our input and referred us to specialists as needed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2841074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

First doctor I have ever had who sits down across from me, respectful eye contact, sincerely asks how I am doing and provides his full attention while I explain the reason for my visit. He is helpful with referrals, testing and suggestions. He is caring, warm and funny. The best doctor I've had in my whole life. Busy office with some wait times at times but often I get in right away. Professional and helpful staff. Great nature videos in the waiting room, music and beautiful screen savers in the office all contribute to the overall positive experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2834542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

We have been very pleased with Dr Cambridge. He is knowledgeable and friendly. When a problem is not detectable in his office he is quick to sent you for CT Scans, blood Tests, etc. to determine the cause. Just what we want in a family GP. In saying that he has one quirk that takes getting used to. He appears to be single focused and not attentive when he is looking at charts on his computer but once you, as a patient, get used to that there no problems with discussing issues. Great Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2818256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Cambridge for about four years. I find him to be very warm and caring. He listens to what I have to say and takes the time to explain things well. The office staff is friendly and efficient. I appreciate not having to wait a long time to get an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I refuse to give any stars to this Dr, no matter how nice and friendly the staff is because it is not the staff I went to see. This BIG ZERO is ALL for Dr Cambridge. Ok well it going to make me give him one star for terrible but I do not even think he deserves that much. I went there for a meet and Greet and the first thing he said to me was "I hope your not going to be a problem patient" WTF What is that supposed to mean, then he said because he isn't going to just hand out drugs. After telling him about a couple of my issues he had NO problem at all recommending at least 3 or 4 drugs for each issue. I would not recommend him to anyone as I thought he was rude and totally lacking any empathy or compassion for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2778588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I have found Dr. Cambridge to be knowledgeable and compassionate. He listens to what you have to say. Very easy to get an appointment. No long waits to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

So far he able to fix my minor health problem and thank you for that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

He's, quick , polite respectfull and spot on in his assesment. He is on time and he has been my doctor for 4 year's. If i need him I can guarantee he is in his office seeing patients and not on holiday. Works for me!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2740427].votes_count ]]