Ratings for Dr. Sean Cambridge

Our family has been going to this clinic (Sean) for a number of years but thankfully we found a new Doctor recently. Although the Dr is friendly enough, there was never any follow up and I've been waiting months to be referred to a specialist. Appointments have been cancelled, month long wait times as he's out of the office and I would have to say the absolute worst front staff I've ever seen. I have no idea why you would have a miserable, scowl-faced person working the front counter.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

BECOMING A BUSY OFFICE, SERVICE LEVEL IS SLIPPING

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I have only hade to get an appointment with Dr. Cambridge a few times and a few times it has been so busy that I get in later then what my appointment is for but I don't mind it that much it gives me a chance to slow down a bit so I can be focused when I get in to see him. I just had an appointment a few days ago with him to go over test results and he walked me through all the results even the ones that came back as normal and he made sure to explain what had caused the need for me to come in and go over the results. I find that he is the friendliest doctor I have had in my hole life.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr Cambridge is the nicest most professional caring doctor I have ever dealt with. He helped me with every single issue and has never rushed me at all like other doctors have done in the past. He is extremely patient and knowledgeable. One staff member at the desk seemed a little rude but the nurse was extremely kind. I would definitely recommend this doctor to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Very unhappy with this doctors treatment of myself and my husband. Just felt like a number to them. No care or concern for their patients at all If you care about your health, find another doctor

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

RUN... Do not walk away from Dr Cambridge and his clinic. He claims to be a doctor but I have my doubts. His incompetance cost me many many months of needless suffering and pain.. He is the worst doctor ever. He is Rude, useless, condescending, he doesnt follow up, he simply does not provide basic patient care. He didnt once do a physical examination despite requesting it. I even suggested a self diagnosis in which he dismissed, turns out Im a better dr than he ever could be. Because I was correct. A different doctor chose to listen to me. A detailed and in depth letter to report him and his neglegence has been written on my behalf. DO NOT GO TO DR CAMBRIDGE. - (i would have rated him a zero star but it will not let me.)

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I find Dr. Cambridge to be extremely arrogant and always rushing me out. He needs to treat his staff with some respect and maybe see a few less patients in a day. Money isn't everything Doctor! Did you not get into medicine to help people?

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Horrible patient care. Referrals & investigations take an unreasonable amount of time to be done. This clinic is well known in Chilliwack to be poorly managed and has inexperienced front staff. Anyone with complaints should forward them to the College of Physicians & Surgeons. This clinic is not there for help it is there to make a lot of $$$. It needs investigating by their governing body.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Always taking LONG vacations without anyone to take his place. I'm talking a month at a time. Never on time. If you need a referral sent by his staff don't expect it sent within at least a month. Will cancel appointments you have made with him A LOT. etc etc etc He may be a pleasant man but professionally speaking I think he is the worst Doctor I have ever had. I am currently looking for a new one. Also, his wife is nicer but just as bad.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

If you are looking for a doctor in town and you have health concerns RUN, from this doctor. Never follows up with testing and has the worst bedside manner I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016