Ratings for Dr. Sean Cambridge

Dr Sean Cambridge walked out of the office while I was explaining my situation half way through my sentence and then wrote a prescription that was outrageously expensive and I didn't need.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr. Cambridge is a very caring Dr who takes the time to listen he was very helpful to both my husband and I on different occasions.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

The worst service ever. Can never get through. They never return calls. Completely useless to deal with. Took almost a year just to get my sons papers to a pediatrician. The doctor is a nice guy but everything else is horrible. Wait for hours and that's after weeks of calling to even book an appointment.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I heard he lost his practice. Many many complaints and legal issues

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

I'm looking for another doctor for some of the same reasons as others here. I find Dr. Cambridge takes a lot of days off and vacations. Even when he is there I've waited for more than an hour past my scheduled appointment before he could see me. Then once we met he was really rushed so the appointment was pointless. I'm looking for another doctor

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I used to like him as a doctor. Very hard to get into see him, had to see his replacement and she was amazing. But even when she is in the office I am told I cannot see her, I have to wait for him to return. He seems to always be away.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

The secretary was a downright liar. I scheduled an appointment 5 days in advance for a Monday @ 230 because they had given me an incorrect prescription for an inhaler I needed .I asked over the phone if they could call in the correct prescription to the drug store and she said no I would have to see the doctor again .Took the day off to go see him.When I got there she said she had tried calling me that morning because the doctor was going to be out in the afternoon and I would have to book a new appointment..I asked her what number she called and she looked it up and it was the right number but I received no call from them that morning.I also asked her why she didn't leave a message then.She had no answer and told me she wasn't going to argue with me as she had a smug half smile on her face.Said I could book again but I told her I had to work and couldn't take another day off till the following Monday.Is there anyway someone could quickly look at me?She said no one was around ,yet there were 3 patients still sitting in the waiting area. This isn't the first issue we have had with this office. Not only did I lose a days pay but I still haven't got my inhaler.This place is a joke. That woman needs to put herself in a patients spot sometime.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

If you have to wait 90mins above your appointment time there needs to be a reason. But to be told he is running behind and there are only two people left to be seen, and that will take about another hour...Not worth waiting two hours for.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

I don't have his office number or email address. No info about how to contact him.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Always taking LONG vacations without anyone to take his place. I'm talking a month at a time. Never on time. If you need a referral sent by his staff don't expect it sent within at least a month. Will cancel appointments you have made with him A LOT. etc etc etc He may be a pleasant man but professionally speaking I think he is the worst Doctor I have ever had. I am currently looking for a new one. Also, his wife is nicer but just as bad. Staff does not follow up on specialist appointments. They ignore faxes send in with appointment confirmation and do not call the patient with the appointment time. This happened to me since August with 3 different specialist requests.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016