You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sean Cambridge

I find Dr. Cambridge to be extremely arrogant and always rushing me out. He needs to treat his staff with some respect and maybe see a few less patients in a day. Money isn't everything Doctor! Did you not get into medicine to help people?

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Horrible patient care. Referrals & investigations take an unreasonable amount of time to be done. This clinic is well known in Chilliwack to be poorly managed and has inexperienced front staff. Anyone with complaints should forward them to the College of Physicians & Surgeons. This clinic is not there for help it is there to make a lot of $$$. It needs investigating by their governing body.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Always taking LONG vacations without anyone to take his place. I'm talking a month at a time. Never on time. If you need a referral sent by his staff don't expect it sent within at least a month. Will cancel appointments you have made with him A LOT. etc etc etc He may be a pleasant man but professionally speaking I think he is the worst Doctor I have ever had. I am currently looking for a new one. Also, his wife is nicer but just as bad.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

If you are looking for a doctor in town and you have health concerns RUN, from this doctor. Never follows up with testing and has the worst bedside manner I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Worst Doctor imaginable. Refused to help me with my infant son who screamed all night and day, told me that was normal and I was just an overreacting first time mom. I was sure it was reflux and he told me that "wasn't a thing" that babies could get. I forced him to refer me to a pediatrician who immediately recognized him as having severe reflux and put him on meds that day. A week later it was like a new baby. My husband has an ongoing I jury causing severe pain and he has done absolutely nothing. Ordered an ultrasound that isn't even available and never eve did a physical exam. All he did wss prescrbe pain meds which didnt even work. We have had to resort to going to the ER to get any level of care. I even took my son to the clinic in Walmart because I have zero trust in these doctors to care for my family.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I am a recent medical graduate. While sometimes the wait times are long, you can usually get an appointment the very quickly. This is very rare in Abbotsford. I think some of these patients expectations are too high. Not every doctor is an extrovert like Dr. Oz, but this doctor gets the job done.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Very professional, caring, and personable physician. His knowledge is extensive and his compassion is outstanding. The blonde receptionist is awful, I do not understand why they keep her there. appointment booking those are quick but the waiting room time is slow

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

This is the worst doctors office I have ever been in.from the blonde receptionist at the front counter who has zero customer service skills to zero personal hygiene. She doesnt look like she even combs her hair. I have never been called in within 15 minutes, of my appt., ever. I usually wait a minimum 30 minutes to an hour. Dr cambridge comes across as unknowledgable . He seems to ask me for the diagnosis. He had my son continue on with medication he was having a severe allergic reaction to. Even after reading the side effects my son couldnt use his hands and could barely walk before a pharmacist advised removing him from the medication immediately. I would think a dr should know that. If there wasnt a doctor shortage , these guys would not be in business . If your stuck like us...start demanding better service and get a second opinion!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr. Sean Cambridge's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I find Dr. Cambridge to be extremely arrogant and always rushing me out. He needs to treat his staff with some respect and maybe see a few less patients in a da..."

April 10, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible patient care. Referrals & investigations take an unreasonable amount of time to be done. This clinic is well known in Chilliwack to be poorly managed..."

April 10, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Always taking LONG vacations without anyone to take his place. I'm talking a month at a time. Never on time. If you need a referral sent by his staff don't ..."

April 1, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "If you are looking for a doctor in town and you have health concerns RUN, from this doctor. Never follows up with testing and has the worst bedside manner I've..."

March 31, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst Doctor imaginable. Refused to help me with my infant son who screamed all night and day, told me that was normal and I was just an overreacting first time..."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I am a recent medical graduate. While sometimes the wait times are long, you can usually get an appointment the very quickly. This is very rare in Abbotsford. I..."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. " Very professional, caring, and personable physician. His knowledge is extensive and his compassion is outstanding. The blonde receptionist is awful, I do not ..."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This is the worst doctors office I have ever been in.from the blonde receptionist at the front counter who has zero customer service skills to zero personal hyg..."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst experience ever! Every doctor should be trustworthy and caring. He just doesn't seem to care about me. Kinda wondering if he doing harm to me. "

February 14, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I find the staff very unfriendly, and I seem to always be waiting over 30 minutes for my appointment. This is not a well managed establishment."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Looking for a new Doctor! Can never get an appointment, he rushes you out of his office, doesn't explain test results, errors on results and illnesses. Had an i..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "never resolves any problem as he never listens. Constantly asks me what I think should be done! No faith in him whatsoever but stuck as it is hard to change doc..."

December 28, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Recently changed to a different doctor, as I was having significant communications difficulties with Dr. Cambridge. Even though testing had indicated an issue ..."

December 20, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Awful staff, rude, obnoxious and constantly making errors. Cold dead eyes greet you at this office. Cambridge is a dullard with patients and refuses all communi..."

December 19, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "MAN..IM disappointed..went for an interview w Sean ..all seemed good..how ever he did say yor not goin to try and see me several times a month ar you..being a h..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Sadly I've been a patient of dr cambridge for 4 years. I walked into his office on day and i was have slight acne issues at the time and he straight out told me..."

July 11, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I have numerous long-standing issues, some quite painful. When his tests come back "normal" he insists I'm fine and does not investigate further, even though cl..."

June 29, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "My wife and I have been patients of Dr Cambridge for about three years. We have found him to be caring, conscientious and professional . With the usual problems..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First doctor I have ever had who sits down across from me, respectful eye contact, sincerely asks how I am doing and provides his full attention while I explain..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "We have been very pleased with Dr Cambridge. He is knowledgeable and friendly. When a problem is not detectable in his office he is quick to sent you for CT Sca..."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Cambridge for about four years. I find him to be very warm and caring. He listens to what I have to say and takes the time to exp..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I refuse to give any stars to this Dr, no matter how nice and friendly the staff is because it is not the staff I went to see. This BIG ZERO is ALL for Dr Cambr..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have found Dr. Cambridge to be knowledgeable and compassionate. He listens to what you have to say. Very easy to get an appointment. No long waits to see h..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "So far he able to fix my minor health problem and thank you for that. "

March 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's, quick , polite respectfull and spot on in his assesment. He is on time and he has been my doctor for 4 year's. If i need him I can guarantee he is in ..."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "What good is punctuality if he doesn't know what he is doing? He is grossly incompetent and uncaring, cold and arrogant. I'll bet he is the one putting posi..."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a pensioner with a small income and had a growing mass on my thigh for 30 years and no one would help me remove it. My previous doctor did not like surgery ..."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Went to see Dr. Cambridge for some labwork and a routine thyroid check. As soon as I walked in he smirked and said let me guess why your here. For birth control..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Took my 3yr old in due to a rash near her mouth that wasn't clearing up. He went to write a prescription then paused and changed his mind on the type of cream h..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I just moved from another province and have been on a wait lists for a family doctor. This doctor was taking new patients so I booked an appointment for a Meet ..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "This man should not be a doctor! He has no idea what he is doing and certainly does not care about his patients. He does not listen, he sits with his back to..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have worked at the hospital for 23 years. I have watched him in the mornings when he arrives at 5:45-6am, probably one of the first doctors that gets there. I..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a large growth in the right side of my groin that was causing me significant discomfort. I couldn't sit because it was causing me quite a lot of numbness ..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cambridge was my husbands physician for the last couple years. Recently my husband became very ill and was in the hospital for some time- Dr.Cambridge was i..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I recently took my grandmother to her appointment with Dr. Cambridge. I had never met him before but was also looking for a new physician and he was taking new ..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor! Always full of high spirits, motivated and hard working. Its nice to see a down to earth physician finally. Someone who works as hard as he does a..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cambridge recently did an excision of a lesion I had on my face. Him and his assistant did this in the office and were so caring throughout the procedure. H..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "yikes. sounds like the elderly and the sick should steer clear and find a doctor who knows how to treat illness."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "As a board certified family physician having practiced in both Canada and the United States I feel obligated to comment on the recent treatment of a family memb..."

January 10, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Very nice man but a very poor doctor. Cannot read a chart, he diagnosed my 96 year old Mother with a mass in her chest and cancer, the Palliative doctor was abs..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr cambridge needs to look to his patients needs first. talk to the person, don't play on your computer and talk to a person behind you. it's rude and he gets t..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I am not personally a patient of Dr. Cambridge however my grandfather was. Cambridge had been his family doctor for over 5years and when he suddenly was admitte..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Very personable & friendly Dr. Nice to see the smile even when you're not well."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Sean Cambridge is a great Doctor . He shows great concern in figuring out any medical issues you may have ."

October 15, 2014