Ratings for Dr. Sean Cambridge

The secretary was a downright liar. I scheduled an appointment 5 days in advance for a Monday @ 230 because they had given me an incorrect prescription for an inhaler I needed .I asked over the phone if they could call in the correct prescription to the drug store and she said no I would have to see the doctor again .Took the day off to go see him.When I got there she said she had tried calling me that morning because the doctor was going to be out in the afternoon and I would have to book a new appointment..I asked her what number she called and she looked it up and it was the right number but I received no call from them that morning.I also asked her why she didn't leave a message then.She had no answer and told me she wasn't going to argue with me as she had a smug half smile on her face.Said I could book again but I told her I had to work and couldn't take another day off till the following Monday.Is there anyway someone could quickly look at me?She said no one was around ,yet there were 3 patients still sitting in the waiting area. This isn't the first issue we have had with this office. Not only did I lose a days pay but I still haven't got my inhaler.This place is a joke. That woman needs to put herself in a patients spot sometime.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

If you have to wait 90mins above your appointment time there needs to be a reason. But to be told he is running behind and there are only two people left to be seen, and that will take about another hour...Not worth waiting two hours for.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

I don't have his office number or email address. No info about how to contact him.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Always taking LONG vacations without anyone to take his place. I'm talking a month at a time. Never on time. If you need a referral sent by his staff don't expect it sent within at least a month. Will cancel appointments you have made with him A LOT. etc etc etc He may be a pleasant man but professionally speaking I think he is the worst Doctor I have ever had. I am currently looking for a new one. Also, his wife is nicer but just as bad. Staff does not follow up on specialist appointments. They ignore faxes send in with appointment confirmation and do not call the patient with the appointment time. This happened to me since August with 3 different specialist requests.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Our family has been going to this clinic (Sean) for a number of years but thankfully we found a new Doctor recently. Although the Dr is friendly enough, there was never any follow up and I've been waiting months to be referred to a specialist. Appointments have been cancelled, month long wait times as he's out of the office and I would have to say the absolute worst front staff I've ever seen. I have no idea why you would have a miserable, scowl-faced person working the front counter.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

BECOMING A BUSY OFFICE, SERVICE LEVEL IS SLIPPING

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I have only hade to get an appointment with Dr. Cambridge a few times and a few times it has been so busy that I get in later then what my appointment is for but I don't mind it that much it gives me a chance to slow down a bit so I can be focused when I get in to see him. I just had an appointment a few days ago with him to go over test results and he walked me through all the results even the ones that came back as normal and he made sure to explain what had caused the need for me to come in and go over the results. I find that he is the friendliest doctor I have had in my hole life.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr Cambridge is the nicest most professional caring doctor I have ever dealt with. He helped me with every single issue and has never rushed me at all like other doctors have done in the past. He is extremely patient and knowledgeable. One staff member at the desk seemed a little rude but the nurse was extremely kind. I would definitely recommend this doctor to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Very unhappy with this doctors treatment of myself and my husband. Just felt like a number to them. No care or concern for their patients at all If you care about your health, find another doctor

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

RUN... Do not walk away from Dr Cambridge and his clinic. He claims to be a doctor but I have my doubts. His incompetance cost me many many months of needless suffering and pain.. He is the worst doctor ever. He is Rude, useless, condescending, he doesnt follow up, he simply does not provide basic patient care. He didnt once do a physical examination despite requesting it. I even suggested a self diagnosis in which he dismissed, turns out Im a better dr than he ever could be. Because I was correct. A different doctor chose to listen to me. A detailed and in depth letter to report him and his neglegence has been written on my behalf. DO NOT GO TO DR CAMBRIDGE. - (i would have rated him a zero star but it will not let me.)

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016