Ratings for Dr. Sean Cambridge

Dr Cambridge is the nicest most professional caring doctor I have ever dealt with. He helped me with every single issue and has never rushed me at all like other doctors have done in the past. He is extremely patient and knowledgeable. One staff member at the desk seemed a little rude but the nurse was extremely kind. I would definitely recommend this doctor to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Very unhappy with this doctors treatment of myself and my husband. Just felt like a number to them. No care or concern for their patients at all If you care about your health, find another doctor

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

RUN... Do not walk away from Dr Cambridge and his clinic. He claims to be a doctor but I have my doubts. His incompetance cost me many many months of needless suffering and pain.. He is the worst doctor ever. He is Rude, useless, condescending, he doesnt follow up, he simply does not provide basic patient care. He didnt once do a physical examination despite requesting it. I even suggested a self diagnosis in which he dismissed, turns out Im a better dr than he ever could be. Because I was correct. A different doctor chose to listen to me. A detailed and in depth letter to report him and his neglegence has been written on my behalf. DO NOT GO TO DR CAMBRIDGE. - (i would have rated him a zero star but it will not let me.)

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I find Dr. Cambridge to be extremely arrogant and always rushing me out. He needs to treat his staff with some respect and maybe see a few less patients in a day. Money isn't everything Doctor! Did you not get into medicine to help people?

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Horrible patient care. Referrals & investigations take an unreasonable amount of time to be done. This clinic is well known in Chilliwack to be poorly managed and has inexperienced front staff. Anyone with complaints should forward them to the College of Physicians & Surgeons. This clinic is not there for help it is there to make a lot of $$$. It needs investigating by their governing body.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Always taking LONG vacations without anyone to take his place. I'm talking a month at a time. Never on time. If you need a referral sent by his staff don't expect it sent within at least a month. Will cancel appointments you have made with him A LOT. etc etc etc He may be a pleasant man but professionally speaking I think he is the worst Doctor I have ever had. I am currently looking for a new one. Also, his wife is nicer but just as bad.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

If you are looking for a doctor in town and you have health concerns RUN, from this doctor. Never follows up with testing and has the worst bedside manner I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Worst Doctor imaginable. Refused to help me with my infant son who screamed all night and day, told me that was normal and I was just an overreacting first time mom. I was sure it was reflux and he told me that "wasn't a thing" that babies could get. I forced him to refer me to a pediatrician who immediately recognized him as having severe reflux and put him on meds that day. A week later it was like a new baby. My husband has an ongoing I jury causing severe pain and he has done absolutely nothing. Ordered an ultrasound that isn't even available and never eve did a physical exam. All he did wss prescrbe pain meds which didnt even work. We have had to resort to going to the ER to get any level of care. I even took my son to the clinic in Walmart because I have zero trust in these doctors to care for my family.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I am a recent medical graduate. While sometimes the wait times are long, you can usually get an appointment the very quickly. This is very rare in Abbotsford. I think some of these patients expectations are too high. Not every doctor is an extrovert like Dr. Oz, but this doctor gets the job done.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Very professional, caring, and personable physician. His knowledge is extensive and his compassion is outstanding. The blonde receptionist is awful, I do not understand why they keep her there. appointment booking those are quick but the waiting room time is slow

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016