Ratings for Dr. Robert Mast

Dr Mast is the best dentist in all of Central Alberta. Trustworthy and kind.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

We've been seeing Dr Mast for almost 20 years. He is kind, gentle, and amazing with kids. Our family highly recommends him!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I suffered horrible dental anxiety- this man is a god send! He has walked me through several procedures without conscious sedation, Ann (his assistant) is warm and sincere, and he always finds cost effective measures to solve my issues. He does not overbill !! These two are the best dental team around!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Mast's for a few years now, and I couldn't be happier. He is warm, kind and extremely knowledgable. I have never had a dentist as concerned as he is about my comfort during a visit; I have yet to come away with a sore jaw. (which has not always been my experience with other dentists.) I feel that he has always been honest with me, which is a huge comfort, particularly when going to the dentist used to be a very stressful prospect. I haven't needed much work done while I've been his patient, but the small amount that he has done has been holding up perfectly, and he kept the entire experience very low-key and not at all stressful.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Doesn't do his homework.......never pay before the work is done...I had to learn the hard way.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Have been going to Dr. Mast for the last 15 years. He is kind, friendly, talks to his patients and listens. Treats them like people, like friends. And is gentle, compassionate, competent and efficient in his dental work. He once came into the office on a Sunday evening to examine our young child who had had an accident involving her teeth. Awesome.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011