Ratings for Dr. Kevin Earle

He's better than the ol' geezers practicing medicine in my town. He's current in his knowledge and not so arrogant or closed minded that he ignores other professional's advice and prognosis. He's been fair and honest and straightforward thus far. No complaints.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Excellent doctor! I saw him through both of my pregnancies and one of their births. Found him very friendly, punctual, and knowledgeable. Always felt like I was in good hands and trusted him. Could not say enough good things about him. Would see him again for any future pregnancies and would recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Earle is a great doctor and person! I had to switch to him in my last two months of pregnancy. He was friendly and honest and interested in my wants/needs as well. He took the initiative to further educate himself on a topic I had brought up that he didn't know about.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

Very friendly manner. You can count on him to follow up on any suggestions or recommendations offered.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

OUTSTANDING Doctor! Excellent bedside manner, takes time to listen to what you have to say and answers all your questions. Knowledgable and makes you comfortable. Ive had a few doctors in my life and he is by far my favorite, has been with me from my most serious injury to minor things for me or my kids.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Great Doctor! Very knowlegable and eager to get the help you need. Was there through the worst of injuries i've had, to the minor questions. Absolutely wonderful!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

shows caring and concern,listens answers questions thoroughly ,is prompt in responding with test results

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011