Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Sinel

This Doctor misdiagnosed me and I suffered for years - please do yourself a favor and see a real doctor.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr. Sinel has incredible attention to detail, and he cares for me with an holistic approach, asking many questions that other doctors do not bother with. His program for recovery was all inclusive with reading material, meditation, physical therapy, oseopathy, acupuncture and more pain management solutions. He's an exceptional care provider and I don't know where I'd be without him!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

When I saw Dr. Sinel I was in so much pain. He took lots of time with me to make sure I got all of my questions answered. He also got me on a great program of physical therapy and light exercise. He also worked with me on my mindfulness. I have told all my friends to see him.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

He misdiagnosed me & despite my persisting pain,spasms and weakness He NEVER referred me for an MRI and didn't refer me to Neuro or Vascular doc for my symptoms. I had two thoracic surgeries at UCLA after UCLA diagnosed me after my persistence. High profile doctors are often lacking in knowledge of controversial or less known diagnoses. It's very depressing to have multiple high profile doctors writing that there's nothing wrong with you or saying you have tendonitis, b/c it biases other docs towards you. I'm glad UCLA listened to me, but I proved that doctor wrong as well & he never apologized after he found out he was wrong & had biased my chart.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

I used to suffer with back pains, going back many years. They were mostly a residue of many sports injuries in my youth, made worse by everyday stress. Dr. Sinel helped me find and let go of physical and emotional patterns that were torturing my body and holding me back. He also showed me how to hendle stress better. Now, a few month after getting on the program with Dr. Sinel, I hardly ever get a back pain, and I am feeling better in other ways too. Check him out, look up his books on the Amazon.com, take a workshop with him in the Esalen Institute; Dr. Sinel also teaches at UCLA Medical School. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2006

Dr. Michael S. Sinel's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1985)