Ratings for Dr. Algird Mameniskis

Best Plastic Surgeons in the MIDWEST!!! I had a breast lift with implants done by Dr. Mameniskis and Dr. Roman Voytekhovskiy, and they turned out fantastic! Their bedside manner and kindness is unmatched, they take their time making sure you understand, and the bottom line is, they gave me the results I dreamed of. 5 Stars! I will be back for a Tummy Tuck and Lipo next year, and I will DEFINITELY be recommending them to my friends and family! Make sure you ask for Piera!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

HORRIBLE had simple breast augmentation when he was in Philadelphia. This man left me scarred and disfigured for years, almost 10 years. 5 surgeries and I'm now on #6 in Feb. to fix the mess this man made. Had scar removal from a bad suture job and now fixing a scar he left, from an implant that was COMING OUT. He disappeared from Philadelphia and left his patients no contact, empty office. PLEASE beware of this guy. Look him up under Philadelphia search and see for yourself what others have been through. I wish 10 years ago there was more info out there on him.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Dr. Algird Mameniskis's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates