Ratings for Dr. Taryn Williams

Dr Williams is excellent but the best part about having her as a doctor is the great team she's part of. First class care

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

I really like Doctor Williams, she has always listened to me and I've always been happy with her solutions. The wait times are pretty bad.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Be prepared to wait for up to an hour for your appointment with her. Also be prepared to come see her MANY times before she takes your illness seriously and runs tests. Only then will she realize the whole time you were suffering and try to validate your pain. If only it were easy to get a new doctor. She's very knowledgable however I wouldn't recommend her to a single person.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Always there for me. Extremely good in going down the diagnostic road. Great rapport and certainly worth the extra wait.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

This doctor doesn't seem to trust her patients - myself or other family members. Even when tests are run, they are the black and white answers how I am feeling or rather not feeling must be wrong. It's unfortunate that Ontario has such strict policies about how patients find new doctors because now the doctors don't have to try very hard. I truly hope that mentally Dr. Williams is "present" the next time I'm there and has cleaned out her ears to hear how I really am.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

A great doctor. But Her office staff is rude and I was waiting for a referral and the girl who does them was super rude and had attitude. I'm considering leaving the practice because of the staff.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

There was a time when she honestly saved my life because she is so thorough. Very caring and really gets to know her patients too

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

As a new patient I am very pleased with Dr. Williams and the staff at two rivers. So far I have had only good experiences concerning her attitude, punctuality, professionalism, courtesy, attention to detail and communications skills. I look forward to a long term relationship of care with the two rivers clinic and Dr. Williams in our new home of Cambridge.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

excellent doctor, but waiting time is awful, but this is not the doctors fault I am sure.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Wait times are absolutely horrible. Once I was finally brought in I felt like I was I was being looked at like I was trailer trash. The snide glances at my clothing, and hair were enough for me to change doctors immediately. Not everyone can afford to have their hair done all the time or to wear designer clothing or drive posh vehicles. I would have thought a doctor of all people would be unbiased towards these types of things. I guess to some money really is everything. So sad that $$$$$$ is the motive for this latest batch of health care practitioners.

Submitted November 3, 2012