Ratings for Dr. Taryn Williams

Very poor experience with this doctor. She has messed up my medication on many occasions and has caused me a lot of stress. She does not handle the basics well, which should be expected of a GP.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Dr. Williams has been an excellent dr for my children and I. She listens, hears the concerns and takes her time to ask relevant questions. She is very professional along with other staff. My only complaint is wait times can vary (reasonable to over an hour) which is hard with young children. I would definitely recommend Dr. Williams.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

If Dr's were excepting new pt's i would jump ship right away. Dr Williams doesnt listen to what is wrong and she doesnt believe you when you say you are sick. The wait times are horrible, getting test results back are horrible and they NEVER answer the phone.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr Williams is excellent but the best part about having her as a doctor is the great team she's part of. First class care

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

I really like Doctor Williams, she has always listened to me and I've always been happy with her solutions. The wait times are pretty bad.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Be prepared to wait for up to an hour for your appointment with her. Also be prepared to come see her MANY times before she takes your illness seriously and runs tests. Only then will she realize the whole time you were suffering and try to validate your pain. If only it were easy to get a new doctor. She's very knowledgable however I wouldn't recommend her to a single person.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Always there for me. Extremely good in going down the diagnostic road. Great rapport and certainly worth the extra wait.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

This doctor doesn't seem to trust her patients - myself or other family members. Even when tests are run, they are the black and white answers how I am feeling or rather not feeling must be wrong. It's unfortunate that Ontario has such strict policies about how patients find new doctors because now the doctors don't have to try very hard. I truly hope that mentally Dr. Williams is "present" the next time I'm there and has cleaned out her ears to hear how I really am.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

A great doctor. But Her office staff is rude and I was waiting for a referral and the girl who does them was super rude and had attitude. I'm considering leaving the practice because of the staff.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

There was a time when she honestly saved my life because she is so thorough. Very caring and really gets to know her patients too

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015