Ratings for Dr. Singh KJ

Brilliant doctor and amazing staff. Dr. Singh is very knowledgeable and helpful towards my medical and emotional concerns. The staff is very pleasant and goes above and beyond to help with referrals and follow-ups. Amazing! :)

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

My family and I have recently started seeing this Doctor for the past year and I don't understand why patients are so ungrateful. Every Doctor's office has a wait time and this is because some patient's take long than others. Why are you people so eager to post negative reviews when you don't get your way? I personally find that to be rude and arrogant. My experience has been excellent with the staff and the doctor. The staff is always accommodating, in jovial spirits and overall helpful. Dr. Singh is the best. He knowledge is unreal and he is quick at diagnosing my issue(s) and doesn't waste time to help. You people that are complaining should take your bad attitude to another office where you will be treated with actual disrespect because Dr .Singh's great office should not put up with your peoples lack of appreciation and negativity.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Staff and doctor both are very arrogant. The attitude problem can be felt the moment you start talking to them. No sense of politeness and very cheap administration style.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Ive been taking my twins to this doctor for a year.the staff used to be very polite and friendly,but not anymore they seem to have an attitude problem and are rude and arrogant to patients.the waiting time is always more than 30 minutes.the Dr.singhe is always in a rush and personally I think he dislikes children .he has no compassion towards his patients .will never recommend this medical clinic to anyone

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

lack of knowledge, cheap will not give you copy of report, one problem at a time, get anxious easily, spends very little time with patients 2-5min only, always overbooked, he does not have time to sit down and talk or listen to the patient, he always focused on exercise loss weight.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Arrogant, brash and full of himself. He is knowledgeable, however, he lacks all other qualities of being a good doctor.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

i had an amazing experience! he is a very great doctor and i would recommend him to all my friends and family

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Someone recommend dr k j Singh. He is amazing listens to all my problems and guides me in the right medical direction. He takes time to listen to all my medical concerns. I love this clinic don't have to wait long and he's always on time. What more does a patient want!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

The worst doctor I have known. 1) Long wait in a very crowded waiting room, even with appointment. Never have I been able to see Dr. Singh at the appointed time. 2) Dr. Singh pays very little attention to medical issue (less than a minute to maximum of 2 minutes), but sometimes likes to talk about non-medical world events (5-15 minutes). 3) Dr. Singh gets angry at you and makes you feel miserable if you mention more than one medical issue to him in a visit. He frequently is in a bad mood. One time was particularly bad; he literally berated me for telling him about my second medical issue. He expects patients to come back for any additional problem even though you are already suffering from the problem. I was very disappointed with his what I think is a very highly unprofessional conduct. Last year, I almost filed a complaint with the College of Physicians and Surgeons in BC, but decided to not to. I should have. If he persists with his unprofessional conduct, I will definitely file a complaint. 4) He treats you badly and makes you feel worthless. He has a superiority complex and treats others as beneath him. 5) He does not like to give specialist referral or renew referral and refuses to give referral without you visiting him at his office even though you really only need renewal of referral. Specialist office has told me they sent request to Dr. Singh's office for referral renewal but didn't hear back. 6) I think Dr. Singh only cares about seeing as many patients in a day so he can bill the medical services plan (I realize that he may be within rules about seeing number of patients, but he surely doesn't care to listen or speak to patients about their medical problems). He doesn't really care about patients.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

After waiting over an hour and a half past my appt time i was finally able to see the dr. He spent only 30 seconds looking at the affected area on my hip, pokeing it with a toothpick, he told me that he wants to see me again in 6 weeks to do a test in his office. When I asked why not then as nothing had changed on my hip for 6 months he became very disgruntled. Slamming lids like a child. He performed a short nerve test, said he would forward the results to my family dr. He told me that it is either going to get worse or get better. If it gets worse then come back and see him. HA! He said goodbye and was out the door. Please do yourself a favor and see a different dr. This one isnt worth your time.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015