Ratings for Dr. Mandy Wortham

Front desk have no idea what they are doing. When I made the apt she said the doctor could look and tell but get there and different story...checking out the last said today's visit was $163 that all goes towards my deduductible great and fine but had I of known that I would have not made the apt at all! The most expensive doctor around, nice to know paying for her Gucci boots.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I have been a patient with them for almost a year. The staff is nice & always does their best to be accommodating. I have seen the P.A., Lindsay several times and always feel like she listens to me & understands my needs. Today when I was in for a mole removal, Dr. Mandy took great care of me. She even noticed that I was a McKinney teacher & made sure to help get all my procedures in before my new deductible year begins. I am proud that they are part of our McKinney neighborhood. Definitely recommending them to others (:

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

I was very impressed with not only the professionalism and knowledgeable manner in which they assisted me, but their friendly demeanor as well. I will definitely recommend this office to anyone looking for a dermatologist.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

This doctoer is a ripoff. We did not find her or her staff to be honorable. She overcharges and there are many hidden fees. I also believe she had us come for repeated visits that were medically unnecessary.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

She is too young and inexperienced to do the procedures she doing. Not only is the end result poor, but she has no idea how to make it better & if she does, she doesn't offer to make it better. Long wait time. Staff - none professional; no RN's or LPN's. Be careful of this one.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011