Ratings for Dr. Livinus Okafor

Excellent physician very compassionate And very helpful

flag | Submitted July 1, 2018

I can only say, if you get so bad, but still have not made not made up your mind to go yet, insist on seeing this doctor if your are lucky enough to come into the hospital awake. I write from Yorkton not new Glasgow where he is at the moment. We the people of Yorkton, I mean those of us sick are very lucky he is here

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Excellent physician unassuming very helpful got my life back after 3 days in ICU I strongly recommend him

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Great physician indeed brought me back to life my family is very please

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

I was in ICU for 14 days the first 2 days he hardly left my room or unit.. This man brought me back!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

My new doctor is messing me up. Everything is going apart for me. This doctor is experienced. He is very good in diagnosis and treatment. Doesn't talk much. I wish I could come back under your care.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

I`m very happy Dr Okafor is now my doctor. I wasn`t referred. I specifically requested to see him after hearing about him from friends. He just doesn`t give up. My case was complicated. my previous doctor kept sending me to halifax but I never got better. I met him and he started working on me bit by bit. It`s not been up to 4 months now and I am already a new man. I wish people who had seen him could make out time to upgrade this review because this is absolutely wrong compared to the comments I hear and experience I had with him. Very simple and straight to the point. Does not talk a lot but knows medicine. In my 58years of life, I have never seen a doctor like him. I wish I had a son like him, that way, I wouldn`t worry about old age . He tries to do the best for his patient instead of sending them to early parliative care. The interesting part is that I met someone one day, an old friend. He looked at me and said, whoever is your doctor must be a genius because you`re different.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Simply, he's God sent. Medicine is magic if a physician knows it well. He is an excellent doctor, very pleased with this young man.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

He did not diagnose me properly after second opinion I found that he was wrong and this was very stressful for me and my family. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

He`s a great physician. Very Knowledgeable in terms of patient management. Very accurate in making diagnosis. He saved My Life.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012