Ratings for Dr. Rodney Dunetz

Dr. Dunetz is a very knowledgeable, caring and compassionate Doctor. He always takes the time to talk with his patients, provides great care and treatment. I feel so much better from allergies and sinus issues! The staff is also top-notch and provides great services. Thank you for everything!!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Dr Rodney is the best. I have been a patient since 2013. He helped me with the pregnancy of my first son. As a return patient for other needs, I have found him to always be caring, knowledgeable, and never makes you feel rushed to get the next one in the door. The office is very clean which is important to me. He is excellent and professional - a hard combo to find these days. Thanks for all you help Dr. Rodney!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Great Doc with a Grest Staff! You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr Rodney has a unique functional medicine approach that really got to to the root of my long term health issues. My fatigue and immune system issues are better than ever. He also has amazing staff!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr. Rodney & his staff are so wonderful and authentically care about the patient and his/her wellbeing. I have been treated there for lower back pain, upper muscle tension and a sinus infection. All have been wonderful experiences and he applies every tool he has available to resolve the issue; needles, electric pads, herbs, cupping, massage and trigger point injections! He and his staff are a godsend and I have never questioned if I was in the right hands!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I've seen Dr Rodney for intense back pain. Major improvement and relief. A great Dr an wonderful staff!!! The best.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Rodney has been my Holistic Doctor for about 4 years. He takes the time to listen, and he proceeds to implement his healing techniques . I feel very comfortable to discuss with him any health related issues I may be having. Dr Rodney is a compassionate, kind, caring Oriental Medicine Doctor. He make me feel better and better with each visit. His healing approach with Acupuncture, meditation, and Inspirational messages makes Dr. Rodney my FIVE star ***** Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

The staff and Dr. Dunetz are all wonderful, caring, and sensitive. Goal is healing! I would highly recommend Dr. Dunetz. He is very professional and very knowledgeable. I've am under his treatment and it is really very helpful.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. Rodney is an amazing Dr. I would recommend him with my eyes close. He knows what he is doing, he cares about his patients . You will not find anyone better than him .

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

This office and Dr Rodney are amazing.The caring shown in helping me was a welcome change to most of the doctors I have seen.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012