Ratings for Dr. Victoria Garcia

Dr. Garcia is the best! She is knowledgeable, personable and always takes the time to answer any questions I may have. She is so kind and reached out to us during an unfortunate miscarriage in which we were very grateful to have her support and understanding. Unlike most practitioners, I truly believe she cares about everyone of her patients. She is now the OBGYN for my third pregnancy and I couldn't be happier. Dr. Garcia is excellent and I highly recommend her for anyone looking for an OBGYN in the Rio Rancho area.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Garcia is awesome!!! She was my Doctor for my first child and now I have chosen her to be my Doctor for my second child. She is extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and personable. She is not the type of Doctor that tries to rush you through an appointment; she always spends as much time as needed for questions and explanations without dragging out the appointment. I think the longest I've waiting in the office to see her is 5 minutes. I highly recommend her as an OBGYN!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr Garcia and her staff are wonderful. She is truly a very caring and personable doctor.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

Okay if your like me and your on here to find a good Doctor... She is the one! I went to so many different Doctors while expecting my first child looking for someone to treat me as an individual not a chart. I was so happy when I met Dr. Garcia. Very personable, kind, and knowledgable. I had what I thought was a scare in my 3rd trimester and they got me right in that same hour (even though they looked slammed) just to check things out for me and put me at ease that everything was okay. They really do care about each individual! Not only that but ever time I go there they aren't asking me questions from past records... they are asking from past experiences with me. Its just a great feeling to find someone like Dr. Garcia and her nurse Erin! I am totally confident that if you can get in to see her you are just gunna be so thankful you found her! I've been blessed

flag | Submitted January 1, 2008

Dr. Garcia makes me feel very comfortable. She is super nice and helpful. Her nurse is great too!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2007

Dr. Victoria Garcia's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)