Ratings for Dr. Sobia Awan

Dr. Awan is a caring knowledgeable person. I’ve been with her for 6 or 7 years. I’m glad she’s my doctor

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

People complaining about waiting periods are idiots. If you like Dr. Awan because she takes the time to understand your issues and solve your problems, then you have to afford everyone else the same opportunity. Yes, wait times can be long but her office tries to get in touch when she's running behind and her office staff has gotten much better than they used to be. I never found them rude, merely useless, and they seem to have improved a lot. Dr. Awan is fantastic though. Helpful, warm, knowledgable, willing to go the extra distance to help patients. Best doctor we've ever had.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr. Awan is great , helpful doctor with warm personality, wonderful listening skills and high degree of understanding of underlying causes of health issues . I was seeing other family doctors before but when I met Dr. Awan during "walk in clinic" visit 7 years ago I am her patient since and very happy with my decision . The front desk staff is not rude as few comments here may suggest ,to me they are polite and considerate , never had bad experience with Doctor's support team. Wishing Dr. Awan and your practise all the best and thank you for your great work!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

I love her! She is kind, throughtful, thorough and jhas an amazing personality. She knows her stuff and does not cut corners.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr Awan is an amazing dr. she is the most carring dr i have ever met. I just wish she can get rid of her useless and rude receptionist. becasue of those girls she may loose patients.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Excellent doctor and very kind. Wait times can be a little long but overall great clinic

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Very nice,intelligent and helpful doctor Best family physician she is our family doctor.staff is also nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Very kind hearted and lovely person. I am happy to be her patient and recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

She is one of the best doctors in town, but her staff are ......

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr. Awan is the most hospitable and professional family doctor i have ever had. Our whole family members love her.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016