Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey T. Darnell

Arrogant, rude, pushy, belittling...not knowledgeable about Lyme disease as he advertises. Don't wast your time if you're planning on seeing him for this.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Dr. is great but secretary is a little our of sirts

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr. Darnell, is an absolute angel on earth. There is not enough words, that could ever express my gratitude to Dr. Darnell and his office Manager. Dr. Darnell, is an extremely caring and knowledgeable Doctor, as well as truly listens to all your concerns. I feel so blessed to have found such a wonderful Doctor. The moment you walk into the office, you can truly feel, the caring atmosphere. If you or one of your loved ones, is not feeling well, I share this from my heart, I know I am in the very best caring hands. Thank you Dr. Darnell, for being you, and please know how very much you are appreciated.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Darnell for nearly 20 yrs. and as an intern, he is second to non. He saw me and he diagnosed me with acute lyme disease when others said, we already cured you from how I see it, he saved my life. Dr Darnell went out on a string and began treating me with aggressive I V meds in the very early years when lyme disease was not understood. I consider myself very fortunate to have him as my Doctor. I trust him with my life...

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Very Good, friendly , very helpful, i felt hopefull after leaving his office for a Lyme eval

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Dr. Darnell was recommended to me as one of the top lyme disease specialists for my area. I was very sick when I went to see him and he did the standard Western Blot lyme test. I never heard from his office, and when I called for the test results the nurse said, "negative." I said, "now what?" She said, "well, the test is negative." That was it. One and a half years later I was still VERY sick. I was treated for tick borne illness and am now on the road to recovery. Was very disappointed in my visit with this doc and glad I knew enough to seek help elsewhere.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011