Ratings for Dr. John Paul Veri

Don't even get me started. Uncaring, unprofessional, incompetent.....

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. Veri performed surgery on a relative then proceeded to 'lose track' of them in the hospital for a week. Luckily, after he found them again, he resumed treatments, but how does a surgeon 'lose track' of a patient? Very, very worrying.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

quack quack gave me a left foot reconstruction after breaking my midfoot what a waste of healthcare (ha ha) $ than a second try as one spot didn't take redid the whole thing why? day surgery?? thx 4 nothing can't work now what new surg won't do anything without an amp waiver TERRIFIC!!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr Veri competently repaired my broken ankle (summer hockey) and after following his rehab advice I was back on the ice 6 months later. He also removed the hardware when I requested it about 10 months in, and I am now almost 100%. I am very grateful. Dr Veri does a great job...just be sure to follow his rehab advice diligently for a faster more complete recovery, and don't expect it to be completely free of pain. In the clinic, there is often a long wait after your scheduled time but that's not Dr. Veri's fault. The administrative staff need to improve on the scheduling.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

After multiple failed surgeries from 2 other surgeons Dr Veri came in and saved the day. He never gave up and did everything he possibly could to make my life as pain free as possible. Very knowledgable and patient as I can be stubborn! The staff at the office and cast clinic are amazing. Even during times I was scared or upset Dr Veri always put my mind at ease. Excellent bedside manner!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

If you found a wonderful dr in Toronto than you should have mentioned him in your blog. This would have been very helpful to anyone who wanted to inquire further

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

This so called doctor should not be a doctor. I went to him to have a routine bunion surgery. Iam now waiting to have my fourth surgery in four years, to try and correct some of the mess which he has left me in. I have found a wonderful dr in toronto, who stated in his notes, that my surgery is needed is to correct what this incompetent dr has done to me. Please stay away from this man. I have great pain every day of my life and to think he bragged to me how he is the best surgeon out there. If you value your well being find another dr.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr veri was very good to me on the various times he has had to operate on me. I prefer Dr. Veri even though sometimes we had to wait to see him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr veri has helped me several times now and other than having to wait to see him he is one of the best I have been dealing with..

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I couldn't have been happier with the care I received from Dr. Veri regarding my chronic foot pain!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017