Ratings for Dr. John Paul Veri

This man has managed to disable my foot permanently and im so pissed off,,, been in pain forever and cant manage to get a pain med to save my life..... Do not go to this f*****er,,, you will be sorry

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Butcher on the run! Dr Veri used to work in Medford, Oregon, USA. He was literally run out of town for permanently disabling so many people with his 'surgeries'. I am one of them. He set a fracture in my foot SO horribly, it looked like a two year old had done it. It never healed right, and it took another surgeon FIVE more surgeries to fix Dr Veri's horrific surgery, to get my foot as good as it will ever be... Which means daily pain, fusions, and partial disability (will never walk normal again). And, future surgeries to release tendons due to all the scar tissue Dr Veri's massacre left. When he was run out of Medford for his butchering of people, he moved to Portland, Oregon. Look up the reviews, he continued to butcher more people. He seems to have been run out of the USA now, and is butchering people in Canada. How on earth is this man still allowed to practice medicine? I believe he must be self medicating, as I would hope no one could graduate medical school with his low level of skill. Please, find another surgeon. Save yourself from a lifetime of pain. This man leaves support groups of people who will never walk again in his wake. Stay as far away from this doctor as possible!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

This so called Dr veri is a menace to society. Did a routine bunion surgery on me. He messed that up, tried to repair the damage with a second surgery. He caused even more damaged. Went on to have two more corrective surgery with another surgeon. All my toes on the one foot are now fused because of the surgeries veri performed on me.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Did surgery on me a while ago and did a great job. Still pain but that's normal. Would recommend

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Several years ago, I went to Dr.Veri regarding a mild bunion on one foot. To make a long story short, he did a bunionectomy surgery on that foot, that completely destroyed it. It has been stiff,swollen,and in pain ever since. A second surgery attempting to correct it just couldn’t fix it. I have life long pain, and disability, thanks to Dr.Veri. Other doctors looking at my foot and my health history and Dr.Veri’s notes, have said he did a terrible job, and that they couldn’t even understand why he did things that way. I am HORRIFIED to see he’s still “practicing,” i.e.,butchering other innocent victims. RUN, DON’T WALK away from this so-called doctor! At least get more opinions from other doctors before you ever submit to this quack’s terrible surgery.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Veri is a HORRIBLE surgeon. After five operations in to get rid of bunions he has left me a mess. My foot is crooked, he hit the nerve on my toe now I have no feeling on my toe . I have pain every time I take a step . He is unprofessional and I like to su him but I find out the limited time to sue him two years , I asked him to ask other professional in same field to help me because my foot can’t handle more surgeries to fix ,He recommended Dr Warren Latham in Scarborough he tried to fix Dr Veri negligence . Operation number 6, didn’t work , Operation number 7 , didn’t work I am had 8 surgery until since 08/2011 It,s already 23/01/2018 I am in pain daily . Sometimes I want to kill my self and not feeling the pain ,I can’t find shoes it fit my right foot , awful I don’t recommend Dr Veri to anyone , horrible lazy unprofessional Butcher 🔪🔨from first day I met him I don’t know why I had that feeling he is not the right Dr. But I said it’s me not him Be careful before any surgery check and research don’t be like me 😢

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Don't even get me started. Uncaring, unprofessional, incompetent.....

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. Veri performed surgery on a relative then proceeded to 'lose track' of them in the hospital for a week. Luckily, after he found them again, he resumed treatments, but how does a surgeon 'lose track' of a patient? Very, very worrying.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

quack quack gave me a left foot reconstruction after breaking my midfoot what a waste of healthcare (ha ha) $ than a second try as one spot didn't take redid the whole thing why? day surgery?? thx 4 nothing can't work now what new surg won't do anything without an amp waiver TERRIFIC!!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr Veri competently repaired my broken ankle (summer hockey) and after following his rehab advice I was back on the ice 6 months later. He also removed the hardware when I requested it about 10 months in, and I am now almost 100%. I am very grateful. Dr Veri does a great job...just be sure to follow his rehab advice diligently for a faster more complete recovery, and don't expect it to be completely free of pain. In the clinic, there is often a long wait after your scheduled time but that's not Dr. Veri's fault. The administrative staff need to improve on the scheduling.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017