Ratings for Dr. John Paul Veri

If you found a wonderful dr in Toronto than you should have mentioned him in your blog. This would have been very helpful to anyone who wanted to inquire further

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

This so called doctor should not be a doctor. I went to him to have a routine bunion surgery. Iam now waiting to have my fourth surgery in four years, to try and correct some of the mess which he has left me in. I have found a wonderful dr in toronto, who stated in his notes, that my surgery is needed is to correct what this incompetent dr has done to me. Please stay away from this man. I have great pain every day of my life and to think he bragged to me how he is the best surgeon out there. If you value your well being find another dr.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr veri was very good to me on the various times he has had to operate on me. I prefer Dr. Veri even though sometimes we had to wait to see him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr veri has helped me several times now and other than having to wait to see him he is one of the best I have been dealing with..

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I couldn't have been happier with the care I received from Dr. Veri regarding my chronic foot pain!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Extremely rude and unprofessional. He saw me 2.5hours after my scheduled time - no apology. He stated: "if you are not satisfied, go somewhere else, but I guess you will have nowhere else to go". I fell on a skating ring and fractured my wrist. He rudely asked me: "were you drunk?" - while this was not a case at all. Stay away from this physician.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I had my Achilles tendon repaired this past September. Went for a consultation and had the operation the next day. I'm probably 90% right now but it gets better every day. It sucks having to wait sometimes up to an hour to see him but it's like that every where. Can't blame the doctor. I'm very happy with how Dr Veri handled my surgery and post surgery appointments. Everything was explained in detail and as long as I did what he said I would be fine.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

been 5 years since this guy tried twice to fix the mess Dobson made of my broken foot have seen 2 other specialists and they still say what a mess and only want to amputate with still no guaranty of relief C.R.P.S...terrific...sorry I ever saw him or PRHC... 3 kinds of pain killers now...what waste of healthcare $ broke & broken

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr. Veri did my ankle reconstruction surgery in 2011. I wash suppose to play college basketball the next year instead I ended up with a crippled ankle. After being I and out of physiotherapy, multiple cortisone shots by another surgeon for 5 years it has only gotten worse. Ever since the surgery I wake up every day not being able to walk on my right foot, not being able to bend my ankle. I'VE LOST 30 DEGREES OF FLEX my ankle is constantly swollen and in pain. I have nerve damage from the surgery as well. The worst part is my Current doctor says there is nothing we can do about it. I am only 25 and am crippled facing having to go through a possible ankle replacement now thanks to the butchered job of Dr. Veri. I would never ever recommend him. My scars look like a five year old stitched me up. I am forever damaged even though I followed all of the post surgery instructions 8 weeks off my feet. I knew the risks but never expected to end up with a destroyed ankle joint and no mobility. I can't run anymore, or workout without severe pain. I can't even walk for long periods of time without being in agony. I even went back to him a year later and said why have I not improved I'm worse than I was going in and all he could say was there's nothing he could do about it! I can not belive I trusted this surgeon, lost my ability to run, play college basketball or any sports at all that involve any kind of quick movement. Thank you Dr.Veri for destroying my ankle and my life. I will likely be walking with a cane by the time I am 30.

Submitted June 17, 2016

My experience with going to the frature clinic to see Dr. Veri for the first time was not what i expected. I had an appt. time and was even early. I had to wait at least 1 hour past my appt. and once called at least close to a half an hour still. My patients was being tested. This being said for my last two appt's i choose to be still and wait regardless//i did not have to wait as long as the first time but i still needed to have better patients. Dr. Veri is worth the wait he is kind and professional, hee has a sense of humur and he explained in detail how my foot was healing and even showed me my xray. Thank you Dr. Veri and to your staff. Wanda Beaumont.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016