Dr. Xiang Chen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Xiang Chen

Dr. Chen is extremely knowledgeable about a wide range of issues. She is also a caring practitioner and healer. I'm so glad that I found her. After the first visit, my chronic shoulder pain began to lessen and I experienced more freedom of movement than I've had in months. After three visits, I am rapidly improving! She has a real gift for healing and makes you feel relaxed and comfortable. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

Dr. Chen is a livesaver, I went to her with acne I developed randomly and it was getting horrible and I had no idea what step to take next. After reading so many amazing reviews abut her I met her for a consultation and I was always terrified to try acupuncture but she is one of the most caring Doctors ever and makes you feel so so comfortable. The difference in my skin after seeing her for two appointments is amazing. I highly recommend her to anyone not only for skin are but for many health problems.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

I went to see Dr. Chen for acne related to my menstrual cycle. Her knowledge and care not only improved my skin and hormones but resulted in a new found confidence. As a bonus, I'm even experiencing better energy and digestion. Thank-you Dr. Chen!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

I got endometriosis in 2014 and in 2015 received a surgery. The doctor removed my left ovary because she told me that my endometriosis was servers. However, after surgery I still felt pain in my lower abdomen. It interfered my daily life. The medicine the doctor gave to me was basically to stop my period. Then I stopped taking them after three months because I was concerned if I could get pregnant in a couple of years later. I decided to find another treatment which was how I found Dr. Chen in 2016. She was so nice and professional, and with her treatment, the first thing was that the pain in my lower abdomen was gone. In 2017 I successfully got pregnant, and now the healthy baby was born. Thanks to Dr. Chen ! My appreciate isn't enough to use any word to describe it. Without her treatment and support, I couldn't have such healthy baby and be a healthy mother.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Chen for a couple of months for menopausal problems (flashes, soreness, insomnia) and each of these problems have been resolved. She is extremely kind and caring. I look forward to my appointments and feel better after each one. Dr. Chen is extremely knowledgeable- not 'just' an acupuncturist. Her experience is impressive and she takes a thorough, holistic approach. Thanks! :)

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

After seeing Dr. Chen with an intolerable itchy rash on various parts of my body from ingesting a moldy substance she quickly evaluated my symptoms and within first treatment saw huge results and felt much much better! Dr. Chen is indeed a real deal healer. If all doctors and Healers were half as a tentative and passionate as dr. Chen the world would be a much healthier place. Thanks Dr. Chen!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

After trying many things for perimenopause I saw Dr. Chen consistently for two months while on holiday in Victoria. Dr. Chen treated me for severe perimenopause symptoms including night sweats, insomnia, hot flashes, low energy, headaches. After two treatments already my symptoms were improving. After my two months I would say the severity of all my symptoms went from a 9 to a very manageable 4. I used to wake 4-6 times per night and left Victoria with waking only once or twice on occasion- hot flashes were unbearable thruout the day and after two months with Dr. Chen barely one flash per day! She was not only effective, she was kind, very knowledgeable, and genuinely listening and responding to my needs. She was even able to treat the worse headache ever within one treatment! I can not say enough about her....I was sad to leave her care to return home. Dont hesitate, make your appointment.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Chen is a very caring professional. She's been treating me for Gastritis with Chinese Herbs and Acuponcture for a couple fo months . The acid reflux is gone and digestion has improved a lot! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr Chen is such a caring doctor who really looks at your issues or problems from a holistic perspective in order to take all factors in to consideration. She helped to solve some of my health issues by examining everything from my diet to medications to lifestyle and then gave me appropriate treatment. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone who's looking for a doctor who truly cares about solving your problems.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

I have been tried for pregnancy for more than one year but did not success. And during the past one year my period became irregular. The longest time was 60 days between two periods. So I decided to see the Traditional Chinese doctor and take some medicine. After I saw Dr. Chen, she gave me some Traditional Chinese medicine made in powder to eat everyday and used acupuncture to treat me every time when I saw her. After two month treatment, my period time is shortened and I am pregnant now. I am so happy now, and I feel after I tried to get pregnant for one year I made a correct decision to see the doctor, so that I do not have to keep wasting my time. Also I feel Dr. Chen is very responsible. She texted me every month to ask me how's my body going.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016