Xiang Chen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Xiang Chen

A friend recommended Dr Chen for my frozen shoulder and her treatment, expertise and ongoing knowledge of so much more than my should was amazing. I could not recommend Dr Chen more highly. If you are looking for a genuine Chinese practitioner with a wealth of knowledge, then this is the one. Thank you Dr Chen.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2019

I went to see her for seasonal allergies, and her treatment was perfect. She treated my mom for menopausal issues, and it was the only relief my mom has received. Her treatment was amazing and she is a kind, warm person too.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2019

I was having recurring bladder infections & started to feel like the antibiotics were making me sick! A friend directed me to Dr. Chen & her care & treatment with herbs ended the terrible cycle of infections. She is a lovely person who has treated me with her amazing knowledge of herbs. Diana Leeming Victoria B.C.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2019

I visit Dr. Chen once a week and it’s my favourite day out of that week. The state of relaxation and peace her methods take me to is nothing I’ve ever experienced before. She is always ready to listen, to learn and share her knowledge. It’s been 4 months and I’ve seen amazing improvements in my overall health and wellness.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2019

I have been suffering with chronic pain for years due to toxic poisoning, and (too) many surgical procedures. I have tried many many types of treatment, however nothing helped. After my first treatment with Dr.Chen, I noticed a tiny bit of relief and was very excited... made me feel like there was hope for me to heal. I now see her 3 times a week and it it slowly but surely helping my body to relax and heal. Her bedside nature is the best I have come across.Like most of us who are suffering with unexplained chronic pain, I too have been treated terribly by many Drs and specialists. I feel SO GREATFULL to Dr. Chen. I HIGHLY recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

I came to Xiang for general anxiety and overall health. Her kindness and good nature made me feel at ease immediately. She always responds to my messages quickly. She is so knowledgeable that each session I leave with new tools to improve my physical and mental well being. I have only been seeing her for a short time and she has already helped me tremendously. During our sessions I achieve a level of relaxation I have never experienced before and leave energized ready to take on the world. The rest of the day is pure bliss. I am so grateful I found her and would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2019

I went to see Dr. Chen for my frozen shoulder due to calcification. It may be related to my perimenopause after testing out Chiropractor and Physiotherapist. I confirmed the acupuncture needles were for one time use only. After the second treatment, I felt my arm loosen up and regained the ability to exercise. The best feeling was that I am now able to make a pony tail without assistance. I cannot express how much relief from being unable to put my hand behind my head for 9 months was. Dr. Chen had recommended that I did the “stir the pot” exercise 50 times twice a day. I rewarded myself with a 15 minutes massage break. After 6 visits, Thanks to Dr. Chen my left arm movement has recovered by 80%. She is very caring, kind, and knowledgeable while also focusing on other symptoms aside from my frozen. shoulder.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

Dr. Chen is extremely knowledgeable about a wide range of issues. She is also a caring practitioner and healer. I'm so glad that I found her. After the first visit, my chronic shoulder pain began to lessen and I experienced more freedom of movement than I've had in months. After three visits, I am rapidly improving! She has a real gift for healing and makes you feel relaxed and comfortable. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

Dr. Chen is a livesaver, I went to her with acne I developed randomly and it was getting horrible and I had no idea what step to take next. After reading so many amazing reviews abut her I met her for a consultation and I was always terrified to try acupuncture but she is one of the most caring Doctors ever and makes you feel so so comfortable. The difference in my skin after seeing her for two appointments is amazing. I highly recommend her to anyone not only for skin are but for many health problems.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

I went to see Dr. Chen for acne related to my menstrual cycle. Her knowledge and care not only improved my skin and hormones but resulted in a new found confidence. As a bonus, I'm even experiencing better energy and digestion. Thank-you Dr. Chen!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018