Dr. Xiang Chen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Xiang Chen

I have been seeing Dr. Chen for a couple of months for menopausal problems (flashes, soreness, insomnia) and each of these problems have been resolved. She is extremely kind and caring. I look forward to my appointments and feel better after each one. Dr. Chen is extremely knowledgeable- not 'just' an acupuncturist. Her experience is impressive and she takes a thorough, holistic approach. Thanks! :)

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

After seeing Dr. Chen with an intolerable itchy rash on various parts of my body from ingesting a moldy substance she quickly evaluated my symptoms and within first treatment saw huge results and felt much much better! Dr. Chen is indeed a real deal healer. If all doctors and Healers were half as a tentative and passionate as dr. Chen the world would be a much healthier place. Thanks Dr. Chen!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

After trying many things for perimenopause I saw Dr. Chen consistently for two months while on holiday in Victoria. Dr. Chen treated me for severe perimenopause symptoms including night sweats, insomnia, hot flashes, low energy, headaches. After two treatments already my symptoms were improving. After my two months I would say the severity of all my symptoms went from a 9 to a very manageable 4. I used to wake 4-6 times per night and left Victoria with waking only once or twice on occasion- hot flashes were unbearable thruout the day and after two months with Dr. Chen barely one flash per day! She was not only effective, she was kind, very knowledgeable, and genuinely listening and responding to my needs. She was even able to treat the worse headache ever within one treatment! I can not say enough about her....I was sad to leave her care to return home. Dont hesitate, make your appointment.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Chen is a very caring professional. She's been treating me for Gastritis with Chinese Herbs and Acuponcture for a couple fo months . The acid reflux is gone and digestion has improved a lot! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr Chen is such a caring doctor who really looks at your issues or problems from a holistic perspective in order to take all factors in to consideration. She helped to solve some of my health issues by examining everything from my diet to medications to lifestyle and then gave me appropriate treatment. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone who's looking for a doctor who truly cares about solving your problems.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

I have been tried for pregnancy for more than one year but did not success. And during the past one year my period became irregular. The longest time was 60 days between two periods. So I decided to see the Traditional Chinese doctor and take some medicine. After I saw Dr. Chen, she gave me some Traditional Chinese medicine made in powder to eat everyday and used acupuncture to treat me every time when I saw her. After two month treatment, my period time is shortened and I am pregnant now. I am so happy now, and I feel after I tried to get pregnant for one year I made a correct decision to see the doctor, so that I do not have to keep wasting my time. Also I feel Dr. Chen is very responsible. She texted me every month to ask me how's my body going.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I went to Dr. Chen for a missing menstrual cycle, as well as some other miner issues such as stress, anxiety, and trouble sleeping. She is the most caring, compassionate, and wonderful doctor and all around person. My sessions with her were my favourite time of the week. She would be able to tell just from looking at me how I was feeling. She is an extremely successful gynaecologist and doctor back in China, and her extensive knowledge on the body and how to heal it far surpasses any other doctor I've been to. Four sessions later and my menstrual cycle came back, and I know that is all because of her treatments. I would come see her and she would say "I've been thinking about you all week...." and how good it feels to know a doctor actually cares so much about you, and you aren't just another patient they want to write you a prescription for and see you on your merry way is such a breath of fresh air. She has become someone I respect and look up to and just all around love so much. I won't ever stop going to her as if only to be around her incredible light and aura :) Thank-you for healing me, continuing to, and for being such an incredible human being through and through.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr. Chen has been treating me for almost half a year. Since I had a severe ovary cyst last year and had an operation on me, I had been having mild pain in my stomach consistently which caused difficulties in working as well as resting. My temper was up and down and wasn't stable for quite a long time. I felt people who were surrounding me were affected by my emotions. However, after seeing Dr. Chen, my conditions has changed dramatically. One thing for sure is I don't feel tired and emotional anymore. Even my period is getting better. She is very knowledgeable, understanding and empathetic. I couldn't ask for more from her. She is the best doctor I have ever seen in Victoria.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr. Chen has been helping for the past few months with digestive problems. After seeing 2 Naturopaths and 2 family doctors, Dr. Chen is the only one who actually "examined" me. She also helped me get rid of a Candida overgrowth practically overnight with Chinese herbs (I had tried 2 tubes of over the counter cream and the the antibacterial Difulcan, non of which had worked). I would definitely recommend Dr. Chen. She is very kind and demonstrates empathy for her clients.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Chen takes excellent care of her patients, she will give you all the time you need without rushing you, to listen to your concerns & ensure she is attending to your health. She is very warm and authentic. I now bring my twenty year old daughter to her because I trust her with my families well being.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016