Ratings for Dr. Kaylene Girgenti

Dr. Girgenti is one of the very best doctors that I have ever had. She is probably the most compassionate, and human doctor I have had. I found her knowledgeable and professional. She listens. The staff have great attitudes and are excellent at what they do.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Very friendly and made me feel at ease. She provided me with easy to follow advice and seemed genuinely concerned for my health rather than someone who just got through their patients as quickly as possible.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr. Girgenti is a wonderful, kind and caring doctor. She listens to your concerns and does not rush you out the door. Our whole family are very lucky to have her as our doctor and she will be greatly missed. We wish her the best of luck in upcoming move.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

Dr.Girgenti is a great doctor. She is very caring, on time and actually listens to what you have to say. She remembers who we are every time we come and asks about us. She is a genuine good person and our family is very sad to see her go back to Australia

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

I have been with Dr. Girgenti since she started accepting new patient and am so glad. She is kind and actully cares. When talking to her, you don't get that deer in the headlights look that other doctors give you and fill you full of drugs. She takes the time to listen and actully does the tests to make sure she finds what the issue is. I also find that her first instinct is not to write you a perscrition but first give an alternative. I like this as I do not like taking to many medications unless absolute nessesary. The staff is plesant,and as long as you have an appointment the wait isn't to bad. The follow up for test is alway prompt. I have even had phone calls advising that the test came back and nothing was found so I don't have to worry. No doctors do that any more. It's normally we'll call if something is wrong. Overall great Doctor Great staff.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

She is very good Doctor. Really commited to her profession. Polite & patient enought to listen your concerns.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

I was very fortunate to get Dr. Girgenti when she first started accepting Patients. She follows up on all issues, and the staff call for check ups etc. A lot different than the normal "We are too busy and will try and fit you in someday". She is very kind, knowledgeable and does care about her patients. We need more Dr's like her.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Saw this doctor after an allergic reaction to an antibiotic that was prescribed by her colleague a couple of days before (not his fault-he couldn't have known that would happen). She was the complete opposite of him. He was so rude and unhelpful with no people skills and he made me feel like nothing. She was very kind, made small talk, didn't rush me, answered questions. Her patients are lucky to have her. Too bad she is not accepting new ones. As for the puctuality rating, it's a walk-in clinic and it was a long wait but that's how it is. Bring a book!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Dr. Girgenti is a blessing to the medical field. She has proven to go above and beyond, as far as the needs of her patients are concerned. Always consistent, always kind and always informative. So pleased!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Dr. Girgenti is the best doctor I've ever had. Her office is ALWAYS on time and since I have two young children that is extremely helpful. She is so friendly and really takes the time to listen to your concerns. I had to have a rather uncomfortable procedure done and she was so patient with me (I have a low pain tolerance!)and even guarded the door while I redressed since I was afraid of someone accidentally coming in. I feel so fortunate that we found her while she was still accepting patients!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011