Ratings for Dr. David J. Greifinger

His a bad doctor , his practice is all about money. Don't care about patients pain and suffering . I had a bad experience because I was in so much pain in my lower back , my knee and a finger. He told me that I have to make another appointment , and only going to focus on Your back, and at the end he told to do yoga. I never knew that you go to and doctor and he tell I will check your blood pressure, not your weight Or heart. I left very disappointed because there was no help or pain killers for me. I waited for this appointment for a month counting the days. So what doI do now . What terrible experience, I was not prepared to meet this cold no caring staff and arrogant Dr.David J Greifinger.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I'm so disappointed of this doctors first of all I think he should retire . I was in a lot of pain pain , lower back ,my knee hurt , my thighs and he only focus today was on my lower, I need medication for pain so he recommended yoga exercises , do I need to go waste my money . This doctor don't care about the patients, all he care is money. Thing twice before going to this "Doctor "

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Willing to say whatever the insurance companies pay him to say. Disgusting. Well rehearsed witness. 5 stars from the auto insurance industry.

Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Greifinger takes his time in examining you, looking at x rays, and explaining things to you. He is smart, attentive, and willing to let things heal themselves instead of rushing you to surgery. I trust his judgment.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

WORST DOCTOR EVER! Took my mom to him because was told he is knowledgable. Made my mom go back to work even though she could not walk and her job requires her to walk and lift wheelchairs. Every visit he does not let you speak, yells at you if you start talking or have an opinion! Last time we went said he didin't know the problem so recommended mom to a OBGYN for her back, leg and hip pain! Save your time and money.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2009

An excellent doctor. I have been to him twice for different orthopedic problems, and he helped me greatly. He listens, and answers questions. A vey fine gentlemen.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

He not a good doctor...Look ...his office is in the hood ...that mean he a hood doctor...bad service...he told me i only have a muscle sprain...I look on the web for help ...and found i had a pinch nerve ...I told him i had a pinch nerve ....it was like talking to a wall...until my MRI came back ...proving my i had nerve damage...so ...I tell him about my ankle pain ...he say nothing....My car gets better service from the dealer...Dont waste your time..

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. David J. Greifinger's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Top Hospitals in Belleville, NJ