Ratings for Dr. Alina Nuica

Dr. Nuica is one of the best doctors around. My whole family goes to her and we have always had a great experience. She is very knowledgeable, caring and has professional ethics. It is unethical to pass any discriminatory remarks against her.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

TERRIBLE Doctor - rude, unprofessional FOR SURE! I also wish I could rate the staff a ZERO.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr Nuica has been my family Doctor for over 4 years now. She's great at what she does. These other bad reviews of her are childish. I read on here that a mom wanted to cry because her two year old son was diagnosed with strep? I guess that lady shouldn't be a mom. Anyways, this doctor is informed, educated, listens to the problems and has always helped me and my family in diagnosing our problems properly. I agree the front staff are not the best, but then any doctors office front staff I've seen are all the same, in Mississauga , oakville BURLINGTON or Toronto. I'm there to see the dr, have he diagnose my illness and walk out. I'm not there to pick on things like her background, clothes or anything. Grow up people.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Nuica is an amazing doctor. She has been my family doctor for over 2 years now and always can resolve our problems. These comments are childish and they're calling her unprofessional? She does her job the way she should and snobby people are picking on the most ridiculous things, down to her clothes?!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

She cares about her patients! If you dont hear what you would like to hear, then by all means find a new doc. Dr. Nuica is fully booked on most days which makes it evident that there are a lot of patients who are happy with her. Shes compassionate and does take time to answer all your questions. Her demeanour may seemed rushed but that doesnt compromise the quality of treatment. My family is extremely happy with her and her referrals. The staff certainly could be more professional. I agree with a reviewers comments about them discussing other patients out loud. I wish more people satisfied with Dr. Nuica 's work would take the time to write a positive review cos the description on this forum clearly does not reflect her competency and skills.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Make yourself a big service and LEAVE this doctor. She is a disgrace - knows nothing - a nurse in rural community is better - she has a medical degree from a small city in Romania she does not know what to ask and how to treat ...rude, incompetent far far from what a doctor should be. Plus she works funny hours never late or weekends - not dedicated not caring ...just in for the money i guess ...well she is not seeing me or my family anymore. I rate her ZEROOOO

Submitted December 16, 2015

The absolute worst. Very rude and uneducated. I spoke to her regarding food sensitivities and she responded 'there is no food that can harm the body'. She told me my digestive issues are due to my unhealthy lifestyle. She never asked me a single question about my lifestyle: I train 6 -7 days a week, I have a very healthy diet, I'm on the lower end of my BMI for my age and height. All she wanted to do is prescribe me a massive amount of pharmaceuticals. I also mentioned I saw a naturopath and she blew-up and called both myself and the naturopath stupid. And she's suppose to be professional.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Terrible place, no smiles, the receptionists are theworst I have ever met in a doctor office

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

The staff is totally lacking empathy, make you feel doomed. They give appointments at their choice, not carring about how urgent it is. Cancelled my appointment and sent me home to come next day, computers crush often. Worse place in Oakville! The doctors are ok, the receptionists are not supposed to be in healthcare, but in funerary business

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr. Nuica has been my family doctor for almost 4 years and I really like her. She is knowledgeable , friendly and comfortable to speak to. She is not always right on time but she is always kind, caring, and refers to a specialist even just to take necessary precautions. The staff is another story .... they can be very unpleasant.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015