You may also like

Rate Dr. Alina Nuica

Dr. Alina Nuica's Ratings

The absolute worst. Very rude and uneducated. I spoke to her regarding food sensitivities and she responded 'there is no food that can harm the body'. She told me my digestive issues are due to my unhealthy lifestyle. She never asked me a single question about my lifestyle: I train 6 -7 days a week, I have a very healthy diet, I'm on the lower end of my BMI for my age and height. All she wanted to do is prescribe me a massive amount of pharmaceuticals. I also mentioned I saw a naturopath and she blew-up and called both myself and the naturopath stupid. And she's suppose to be professional.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2814067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Terrible place, no smiles, the receptionists are theworst I have ever met in a doctor office

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2811967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

The staff is totally lacking empathy, make you feel doomed. They give appointments at their choice, not carring about how urgent it is. Cancelled my appointment and sent me home to come next day, computers crush often. Worse place in Oakville! The doctors are ok, the receptionists are not supposed to be in healthcare, but in funerary business

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2806000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr. Nuica has been my family doctor for almost 4 years and I really like her. She is knowledgeable , friendly and comfortable to speak to. She is not always right on time but she is always kind, caring, and refers to a specialist even just to take necessary precautions. The staff is another story .... they can be very unpleasant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

DR NUICA IS THE WORST DOCTOR IVE EVER MET!!! I read the reviews before seeing her and I didn't intend on seeing her but the other walk in was not in and my son was running a high fever... She is SO RUDE! Walks out when I'm talking, NEARLY SLAMMED THE DOOR ON ME AND MY TWO YEAR OLD SON! And caught the door just in time! She talks over u and DOES NOT LISTEN, did no test before diagnosing get my son with strep, I brought my son to another doc immediately who did the test and it was negative. Mind you dr nuica had already given me a prescription for strep.. I was so upset while in the room with her that I wanted to cry and I don't get upset easily.. I demanded she do a test for strep before treatment and she was very rude about it and said she doesn't have the test . She's a total b*tch. I'm sorry to say but I don't understand how she is licensed I seriously do not! She needs to be in another profession.. Something needs to be done about this. I'm still very upset. What a waste of time she is.. Wow! RUN FOR THE HILLS?? Understatement much?! THE WORST! I wouldn't go back to her if I were on my last breath and she was the last doctor .... Yea, it's that serious. Horrible experience.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2710337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

REFUSE HER IF SHE COMES YOUR WAY!! Prescribed totally unrelated meds. Front lady was quite nice. But the doctor?.... yes run!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2709889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Unfriendly comments such as "run for the hills" ? No. When I met Dr. Nuica, she was extremely personable. She was organized, professional, and yes, extremely busy. Despite probably a large workload and (complaining individuals who have no appreciation for how difficult it is for some doctors locations to accommodate space and privacy for the patient), I thought Dr. Nuica has taken the steps to provide me an adequate service. In fact, she came across as a busy Doctor that actually wanted to help me. She didn't speak at me or through me, she introduced herself and every appointment since has been pleasant, efficient, and that is a hard thing to find. On a side note... If the administrative help makes the patient feel like a nuisance, or has poor telephone skills, it would be advisable for the person to let the Doctor know as they (I'm fairly certain) have control over who is the MOA in that office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2669137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

If I could rate the staff a zero, I would. So rude, unapologetic when they make mistakes and overall unhelpful. Office is not very private, you can hear what people are discussing in the exam rooms from the waiting area. Dr Nuica is unprofessional and says things that are inappropriate. She told me if I was an immigrant I would already have my own OBGYN (...okay?). Also told me she doesn't get paid more if she spends more time with me (...great, but what does that have to do with my health?). Lacking knowledge as well it seems... When I told her I had low blood iron previously, she sent me for blood work but didn't have my iron levels checked. Also takes terrible patient notes that are just plain wrong (saw that she noted I had morning sickness during my pregnancy when I never did). I have lost trust with this doctor and have moved on to better.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2591305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

If she is your doctor, RUN! RUN FOR THE HILLS!!! AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2590674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I found Dr Nuica to be compassionate and very knowledgeable. She followed up on my results and provided a recommended treatment approach given my situation. By far, the best doctor I have had in the last 10 years.

The administrative staff is lacking though - they could be more polite and not so abrupt on the phone (when they do pick up!).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587137].votes_count ]]