Dr. Sebastian Rodriguez-Elizalde

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sebastian Rodriguez-Elizalde

Amazing that I was up and about on the first day with to my the help of the cane. Pain free in the first two days. Was walking normally after 3 weeks. Waited 14 months after seeing Dr Rodriguez, but the wait certainly appears to be with it.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2020

Mysogynist and homophobic. If you are a part of the queer community you are not safe with him. Bigotry should never be tolerated in the medical field.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2020

Before his hip replacement surgery in October, my father was barely able to walk let alone go to the gym. Two months after surgery, he is able to do all the activities he was doing before the pain got too bad. He enjoys going to the gym every day for his workouts and going to visit his friends. Thanks again Dr. Cayen!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2019

I had a total knee replacement in October 2019. All went very well. Virtually no pain during recovery. I was walking without any support within 2 weeks, had total flexibility back within 3 weeks, and was back to long walks within 4 weeks! I had no complications and was very happy with choosing Dr. Rodriguez to perform the surgery! Thanks so much! See you in 25 years!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2019

Completed my second anterior hip replacement a few weeks ago. Walking virtually limp-free, pain-free. Dr. Rodriguez is quality of life transforming. He is my hero! Verna is outstanding in helping to stick-handle through the hospital system! Yes I know there is a lengthy wait time for an initial surgery, but it is definitely worth the wait! Went home same day with both surgeries. Took no pain killers with either surgery. Really looking forward to golfing again, going on trips and doing lots of sight-seeing. So uplifting to know there are now no longer any limitations in things I can do- all because of Dr. Rodriguez! Very grateful to both him and Verna.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2019

I waited a long time to see Dr. Rodriguez. Yes, the wait was worth it. I had my surgery at 9:30am and was at my cottage by 6:30 the same day. I was walking around the block within 3 days. The anterior approach is so much less invasive and easy to recover from. My entire experience was amazing. Verna was so pleasant and helpful and everyone I encountered at Humber was friendly and professional. After 3 years of extreme pain and getting the run around for too long I am so happy to have no pain. Thank you, thank you, thank you, I am so appreciative even after the very long wait.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2019

If i could i give him 100/10 he is amazing our family LOVES him and the amazing VERNA

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

Referred to Dr Rodriquez by Tony Galea’s Sports Clinic after xrays and MRI for total hip replacement surgery. I was very happy with the referral after reading reviews by former hip and knee patients and his surgical procedure. He appeared to be very personable and after looking at the xrays and talking with me for a few minutes-he said He would put me on the short list and directed me to his assistant Verna who spent 20 min going thru a lot of pertinent details about pre and post surgical issues. When I asked when my surgery would be scheduled she replied-WE’RE WORKING ON 12 MONTHS OUT-and that’s the short list THIS SURGEON MAY WALK ON WATER-BUT HE’S OUT OF BUSINESS !!!! Suggest you look elsewhere and not waste your time and prolong your pain! Next referral was Toronto Western-3weeks to meet with head of the Fracture Clinic followed by 3 weeks to surgery. This is the way the system should work.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2019

My husband had bilateral hip surgery and Dr Rodriquez was amazing. Very satisfied with his expertise, bedside manner and with Verna his assistant. A wonderful experience!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2019

Dr. Rodriguez is an amazingly skilled surgeon. At the young age of 45 I was told I needed a hip replacement. After interviewing several surgeons I met Dr Rodriguez and decided he would be the one to do my surgery. The anterior approach was nothing short of a miracle. I had my surgery on March 8th and walked out of the hospital same day. I only needed pain meds for 2days after which regular strength Tylenol did the trick. I went out for dinner for my birthday exactly 1 week after my surgery with just a cane for support. 8 weeks later and I am walking briskly, going to the gym, doing Pilates and yoga classes and back to loving life. Thanks to Dr. Rodriguez and the great staff at Humber River Hospital. Can’t thank him enough for giving me my life back. Only regret is that I didn’t do it sooner.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

Dr. Sebastian Rodriguez-Elizalde's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients