Ratings for Dr. Sebastian Rodriguez-Elizalde

HE IS BEST OF THE BEST TO BE HIS PATIENT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME I DONT NOW WHO IS BETTER OF HIM VUKMIRICA SLOBODANKA

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr Rodriguez performed Total Bi knee replacement (yes both at once) on my husband in Sept 2013 after many, many years of pain from sports injuries and surgeries. What a trooper he was! He spent 3 weeks at West park Rehab and has never looked back and extensive physiotherapy. Would highly recommend Dr. Rodriguez to everyone. Took my mom to see him for a torn miniscus last year. Will continue to recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Had anterior hip replacement 2 days ago and I'm up and walking on my own . Being referred to Dr. Rodriguez was the best . His staff and all the team at HRH were absolutely the best I can not say enough good things about them . Looking forward to continuing my relationship with him and his fabulous staff. R Boyd

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I have a total hip replacement done by Dr Rodriguez on 23 June 2016, last year. It was Anterior Approach procedure. I was able to walk without a cane after 1 week. I spent only one night at HRH. No pain, no problems at all. I was 65 that time. Since then I have had no problems with walking. Dr Rodriguez is the best without questioning. His attitude is absolutely amazing and pleasant. He is very professional, knowledgeable and patient. I consider myself very lucky to be operated by him. Thank you and I will see you on June 21 having follow up. MIRKA JW.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I had my first appointment with Dr.Rodriguez this month and I want to leave my feedback because it is very important whom you entrust your body to. I am totally confident about this surgeon and my confidence is based on realistic facts – he is intelligent and knowledgeable in his field. He is very approachable, easy to talk to, and friendly. Dr.Rodriguez answered all my questions and gave me advice how deal with the pain while I am waiting for a hip replacement surgery. He did a regular examination during my appointment (someone may think that this is the way it should be. Not always the case. Some specialists send a postgraduate trainee instead and walk into an office for just a quick word. Trust me, Dr.Rodriguez was not the first surgeon whom I saw). His Assistant Verna is a sweetheart. She gave me all the instructions and explained everything in detail. Humber River Hospital and its personnel is a top notch health care institution. What else one can wish?! And reverting to the comments of a patient who wrote that the rates are bogus – no, they are not. This is all real. I can stand by every word of my feedback. Lilia Z.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Amigo, Self-praise is no honour! You need to grow up. If you put half of the efforts you spent in fake ratings here (by yourself and office staff), you would hurt less people. Orthopaedic doctors who are operating for over 40 years have lot fewer ratings than you! Does this tell you anything? Who can get online the next day after their surgery to praise you? You like blowing your own trumpet. You operated on my ankle 4 years ago. Then you passed me on to your buddy in Brampton who reviewed your operating room report and told me that your notes are only good for Ohip billings but you have not done half of what you have claimed in your notes! My life is destroyed and cannot walk a block without pain and swelling. In your fracture clinic I learned one thing that is now helping me. You only care for the rich who somehow pay you back! It is such a shame.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Does anyone have experience 3, 6, or 12 months after surgery with the anterior approach? My surgery is coming up this year. Dr. Rodriguez has been fantastic in responding to my questions. But curious if anyone has comments on recovery several months after surgery (anterior offers shorter recovery, curious if anyone has comments on their longer term results).

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dont know how I would have handled things without his support and understanding

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I am not one to normally trumpet people doing their jobs but in this case and having undergone numerous previous reconstructive suregeries i felt compelled to add a comment about Dr Rodreguez and his team. I just had a right hip Anterior Total Hip Replacement with Doctor Rodriguez at Humber River Hospital two days ago and couldn't be happier with the results so far. Pain from surgery is minimal, already able to place full body weight on repaired leg and I don't have all of the movement restrictions associated with other Total Hip Replacement methods. Pre and post-operation Dr Rodriguez has been very good to talk to about my surgery. He came in to my hospital room twice to check on how I was doing prior to me being discharged from the hospital the day after surgery. During those visits he anwered any questions I had in a friendly manner, we discussed the suregery and he gave advise on my recovery. He has a very good bedside manner I wish more of the surgeons I have dealt with had. The surgical team were all friendly and professional in the small amount of time I dealt with them prior to surgery starting. Dr Rodriguez's office assistant, Verna is great to deal with prior to surgery to answer any questions I had. Dr Rodriguez also uses a program called SeamlessMD that provides a great deal of educational information to prepare yourself for surgery and recovery. Humber River Hospital facilities and the staff there were all very good. I am already looking forward to getting my other hip done with Dr Rodriguez and getting back to a more active life.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Great Doctor. Very pleasant, concerned and understanding. Dr. Rodriguez made the knee replacement a trouble free experience.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017