Dr. Sebastian Rodriguez-Elizalde

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sebastian Rodriguez-Elizalde

This is interesting. I checked his site to see if people who had direct front hip replacement are happy with their surgery. He is doing very good job in covering up. Dr. R. did my right hip replacement using direct anterior procedure in May 2016. He convinced me that this is the best way and he is the only one in Toronto if not Canada who knows how to do this. He was very good in selling himself with grandiosity. I was convinced especially when he bragged about all these rich people that he gets from MEDICAN clinic in downtown Toronto. First of all, I am miserable with my surgery due to ongoing pain, limp and numbness as a result of a nerve injury according to him. Secondly, this is not necessarily the best approach especially by someone who is doing the direct anterior just to get famous. It is partly my fault that I failed to understand that the most seasoned hip surgeons in Canada are doing tons of hip replacement with side approach and great majority of these patients are happy. It is tried and true. It is also time honoured. Why did I fall into Dr. R’s trap: his heavy advertisement and my stupidity!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

My husband had a hip replacement last December. He is an older patient 83..he was walking and doing stairs the next day and has NEVER looked back. Dr. Rodriguez and his staff (especially Verna) are amazing and a shining example of what MEDICINE SHOUL BE. He is a skilled practitioner and does amazing work and AFTERCARE. He does not cater to any financial, racial or socioeconomic sector of the population. He just caters to people who NEED his care. I would recommend him to anyone who hurts and would like it to stop. He is worth the wait!!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr. Rodriguez. Save my right leg, I thought already lost it. God bless you Dr.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

The staff of the hospital are great, Doc Sebastian Elizalde Rodriguez is the Best Hip Replacement Doctor, He is excellent in His profession,He is very caring and Helpful Doctor. I thank you so much for helping my husband. Looking forward meeting you again nxt month.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Great Dr . Kind ,thorough an expert, considerate and has a heart. THE BEST OFVTHE BEST!!We are very great full to be in his hands and vena is a gem hospital staff fantastic. Thank you 💋❤

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

HE IS BEST OF THE BEST TO BE HIS PATIENT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME I DONT NOW WHO IS BETTER OF HIM VUKMIRICA SLOBODANKA

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr Rodriguez performed Total Bi knee replacement (yes both at once) on my husband in Sept 2013 after many, many years of pain from sports injuries and surgeries. What a trooper he was! He spent 3 weeks at West park Rehab and has never looked back and extensive physiotherapy. Would highly recommend Dr. Rodriguez to everyone. Took my mom to see him for a torn miniscus last year. Will continue to recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Had anterior hip replacement 2 days ago and I'm up and walking on my own . Being referred to Dr. Rodriguez was the best . His staff and all the team at HRH were absolutely the best I can not say enough good things about them . Looking forward to continuing my relationship with him and his fabulous staff. R Boyd

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I have a total hip replacement done by Dr Rodriguez on 23 June 2016, last year. It was Anterior Approach procedure. I was able to walk without a cane after 1 week. I spent only one night at HRH. No pain, no problems at all. I was 65 that time. Since then I have had no problems with walking. Dr Rodriguez is the best without questioning. His attitude is absolutely amazing and pleasant. He is very professional, knowledgeable and patient. I consider myself very lucky to be operated by him. Thank you and I will see you on June 21 having follow up. MIRKA JW.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I had my first appointment with Dr.Rodriguez this month and I want to leave my feedback because it is very important whom you entrust your body to. I am totally confident about this surgeon and my confidence is based on realistic facts – he is intelligent and knowledgeable in his field. He is very approachable, easy to talk to, and friendly. Dr.Rodriguez answered all my questions and gave me advice how deal with the pain while I am waiting for a hip replacement surgery. He did a regular examination during my appointment (someone may think that this is the way it should be. Not always the case. Some specialists send a postgraduate trainee instead and walk into an office for just a quick word. Trust me, Dr.Rodriguez was not the first surgeon whom I saw). His Assistant Verna is a sweetheart. She gave me all the instructions and explained everything in detail. Humber River Hospital and its personnel is a top notch health care institution. What else one can wish?! And reverting to the comments of a patient who wrote that the rates are bogus – no, they are not. This is all real. I can stand by every word of my feedback. Lilia Z.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr. Sebastian Rodriguez-Elizalde's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients