Dr. Sebastian Rodriguez-Elizalde

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sebastian Rodriguez-Elizalde

Dr Rodrigues is a great surgeon utilizing the anterior approach for hip replacement . He has a great bed side matter and I only gave him a good rating for punctuality because he is so popular. Dr rodrigues's assistant verna is exceptionally professional but very approachable and available for your inquiries.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I went to see him for my grandfather's broken shoulder. He literally asked my grandfather to squeeze his hand and said i will see him in 1 month. He did not give us care instructions and when i said i have a question regarding his activity level, he continued to walk out of the room and didnt answer. Very unhelpful and had a snobby attitude. He entered the room in a suit and dress shoes and had an "i don't want to get dirty" attitude. Makes me wonder how he got all 5's in his ratings when we saw him for the basics and he failed at that....hummmm.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

This is interesting. I checked his site to see if people who had direct front hip replacement are happy with their surgery. He is doing very good job in covering up. Dr. R. did my right hip replacement using direct anterior procedure in May 2016. He convinced me that this is the best way and he is the only one in Toronto if not Canada who knows how to do this. He was very good in selling himself with grandiosity. I was convinced especially when he bragged about all these rich people that he gets from MEDICAN clinic in downtown Toronto. First of all, I am miserable with my surgery due to ongoing pain, limp and numbness as a result of a nerve injury according to him. Secondly, this is not necessarily the best approach especially by someone who is doing the direct anterior just to get famous. It is partly my fault that I failed to understand that the most seasoned hip surgeons in Canada are doing tons of hip replacement with side approach and great majority of these patients are happy. It is tried and true. It is also time honoured. Why did I fall into Dr. R’s trap: his heavy advertisement and my stupidity!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

My husband had a hip replacement last December. He is an older patient 83..he was walking and doing stairs the next day and has NEVER looked back. Dr. Rodriguez and his staff (especially Verna) are amazing and a shining example of what MEDICINE SHOUL BE. He is a skilled practitioner and does amazing work and AFTERCARE. He does not cater to any financial, racial or socioeconomic sector of the population. He just caters to people who NEED his care. I would recommend him to anyone who hurts and would like it to stop. He is worth the wait!!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr. Rodriguez. Save my right leg, I thought already lost it. God bless you Dr.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

The staff of the hospital are great, Doc Sebastian Elizalde Rodriguez is the Best Hip Replacement Doctor, He is excellent in His profession,He is very caring and Helpful Doctor. I thank you so much for helping my husband. Looking forward meeting you again nxt month.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Great Dr . Kind ,thorough an expert, considerate and has a heart. THE BEST OFVTHE BEST!!We are very great full to be in his hands and vena is a gem hospital staff fantastic. Thank you 💋❤

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

HE IS BEST OF THE BEST TO BE HIS PATIENT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME I DONT NOW WHO IS BETTER OF HIM VUKMIRICA SLOBODANKA

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr Rodriguez performed Total Bi knee replacement (yes both at once) on my husband in Sept 2013 after many, many years of pain from sports injuries and surgeries. What a trooper he was! He spent 3 weeks at West park Rehab and has never looked back and extensive physiotherapy. Would highly recommend Dr. Rodriguez to everyone. Took my mom to see him for a torn miniscus last year. Will continue to recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Had anterior hip replacement 2 days ago and I'm up and walking on my own . Being referred to Dr. Rodriguez was the best . His staff and all the team at HRH were absolutely the best I can not say enough good things about them . Looking forward to continuing my relationship with him and his fabulous staff. R Boyd

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Sebastian Rodriguez-Elizalde's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients