Ratings for Dr. Rownak Sultana Jesmin

Appointments always on time. Listens to concerns - provides feedback and is complete in analysis.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

She is an awful Doctor. If you have any mental health issues all she will do is push medication, telling me 70% of her patients are on anti-depressants. She had zero contacts to see a professional and will not refer you to anyone unless requested. I was hysterically crying due to stomach pain and anxiety, I couldn't get out of bed much less work. She forced me back to work right away. We had to change doctors (which was a headache) but SO much better! Do yourself a favour and find another Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr Jesmin is fantastic! She is thourough, caring, and she has taken the time to get to know me and my kids. It's not very often I have to wait at the office to see her. Usually in and out Her nurses are fantastic as well Medica One on the other hand is horrible. It's rare I'm able to get through without having half hour to spare for wait times on the phone. It's ridiculous and if I didn't adore Dr Jesmin the way we do, we would be looking for another family dr

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Jesmin is patient, caring, efficient, professional and friendly. She is one of the best Doctors I have seen in my 87 years!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

She was my family physician for 1 year. I have worst experience with her care. Very poor bedside manner, superiority complex. Does not treat patient with respect. I am surprised to see some positive rating here. I don't believe she has any skill as a physician. She should not be practising. If there was any other way to rate her low I would go for it.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I think she is awesome!! Very caring to your needs or issue in health. Gives very good suggestions on what to do with out using a lot of medication. I really don't understand why some would comment that she doesn't care???? Yes, she is doing her job and does not lack any language skills or skills if a doctor. If you are her patient you explain how you feel and what you are feeling she treats you!!! Simple as that, she has many other patient that she had to tend to. No time for chatting! If you want to chat invite her over for coffee or dinner!!!!😍

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Pleasantly surprised for the better since my last appointment with doctor. Receptionist was very pleasant & helpful. However, the nurse is another story, maybe she just woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Worst doctor I have ever had the displeasure of having to see. I had a wart on my foot, she told me they were callouses from wearing the wrong type of shoes... I was wearing socks and running shoes. Went back a month later when they were getting worse and she finally did something about it. Another time I had gone in there because I have been on my period for months now, the first time I went in she said it was because I was overweight without even doing any tests, although I had lost 60 pounds so if anything it would have happened before that. Went back a month or so later because it hadn't changed, then she finally did a bunch of useless tests that came back with nothing. She referred me to a OBGYN and the day of my appointment I have to drive 20 minutes there just to find the office she referred me to is closed, like who does that? Needless to say it seems to me she has the IQ of a squirrel and I'd be in better hands letting a 2 year old be my doctor. Absolutely useless as a health "professional"

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

My parents are very aged and fragile, they are dr J's patient for almost five years. They are very happy with her care. Very supportive and loving. I have been with my parent in few visit, I found her very knowledgeable and caring

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

I have thought long and hard about writing this review. I have been her patient for several years now and I honestly feel like her patients are just a number and her source of income.. Nothing more. She is rude, moody, unprofessional definitely lacks people skills and knowledge. At first I thought it was the fact that she is an immigrant and the difference in cultures or that maybe she didn't understand English well. Throughout the years she has been getting worse. I work for a company that needs everything documented and everytime I see her I have to have a form signed and one time I needed a form filled out she rudely told me to find another doctor as she did not go to medical school just to fill out paperwork. She also said that if I mentioned this to anyone she would deny it. I left that appointment in tears. It is my own fault for not leaving and finding another doctor for which I regret because two years later I was pregnant and lost my baby at 5 months and when I told her how depressed I was she rudely said I needed to get over it and that I had been off work for too long already ( 3 weeks at that point). She forced me back to work when i wasn't ready. Every time I have to see a doctor I dreaded going to her office to see her. Now I am in the process of finding a new doctor as that last incident is where I draw the line. I have an appointment coming up with a new doctor who has excellent reviews so wish me luck!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

• Cigna - Open Access
  • Cigna Hmo
  • Cigna Ppo
  • Medicare (General)
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)
Noridian Medicare