Ratings for Dr. Rownak Sultana Jesmin

I am glad I found Dr. Jasmine when my doctor retired 5 years ago. She is caring, knowledgeable and attentive.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

I am little surprised to see some positive rating about her. No way she deserves those. if there was a way to put a negative rating I would definitely go for that. Please have respect for your patients, they are human too.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Appointments always on time. Listens to concerns - provides feedback and is complete in analysis.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

She is an awful Doctor. If you have any mental health issues all she will do is push medication, telling me 70% of her patients are on anti-depressants. She had zero contacts to see a professional and will not refer you to anyone unless requested. I was hysterically crying due to stomach pain and anxiety, I couldn't get out of bed much less work. She forced me back to work right away. We had to change doctors (which was a headache) but SO much better! Do yourself a favour and find another Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr Jesmin is fantastic! She is thourough, caring, and she has taken the time to get to know me and my kids. It's not very often I have to wait at the office to see her. Usually in and out Her nurses are fantastic as well Medica One on the other hand is horrible. It's rare I'm able to get through without having half hour to spare for wait times on the phone. It's ridiculous and if I didn't adore Dr Jesmin the way we do, we would be looking for another family dr

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Jesmin is patient, caring, efficient, professional and friendly. She is one of the best Doctors I have seen in my 87 years!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

She was my family physician for 1 year. I have worst experience with her care. Very poor bedside manner, superiority complex. Does not treat patient with respect. I am surprised to see some positive rating here. I don't believe she has any skill as a physician. She should not be practising. If there was any other way to rate her low I would go for it.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I think she is awesome!! Very caring to your needs or issue in health. Gives very good suggestions on what to do with out using a lot of medication. I really don't understand why some would comment that she doesn't care???? Yes, she is doing her job and does not lack any language skills or skills if a doctor. If you are her patient you explain how you feel and what you are feeling she treats you!!! Simple as that, she has many other patient that she had to tend to. No time for chatting! If you want to chat invite her over for coffee or dinner!!!!😍

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Pleasantly surprised for the better since my last appointment with doctor. Receptionist was very pleasant & helpful. However, the nurse is another story, maybe she just woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Worst doctor I have ever had the displeasure of having to see. I had a wart on my foot, she told me they were callouses from wearing the wrong type of shoes... I was wearing socks and running shoes. Went back a month later when they were getting worse and she finally did something about it. Another time I had gone in there because I have been on my period for months now, the first time I went in she said it was because I was overweight without even doing any tests, although I had lost 60 pounds so if anything it would have happened before that. Went back a month or so later because it hadn't changed, then she finally did a bunch of useless tests that came back with nothing. She referred me to a OBGYN and the day of my appointment I have to drive 20 minutes there just to find the office she referred me to is closed, like who does that? Needless to say it seems to me she has the IQ of a squirrel and I'd be in better hands letting a 2 year old be my doctor. Absolutely useless as a health "professional"

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016