Dr. Lisa Merovitz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lisa Merovitz

Dr. Merovitz it's a great doctor and an amazing person. She's kind, knowledgeable and dedicated to her patients. The staff at the Cardogenix clinique is equally helpful and friendly. She delivered my second baby in May, I wish I had her as a doctor for my first one. Best pregnancy&birth experience! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

She was really kind and smart. The best part was the time she took to answer all of my questions

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Dr. Merovitz delivered my first child; now she’s my doctor again for number two. I cannot say enough good things about her and her team. She’s very kind, loves questions and her team is supportive too.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. merovitz followed me for all 3 of my pregnancy she is simply amazing! Very kind, answered any questions I had and always reassured me when I was concern. Staff at the clinic are great too very pilote and accomdating!! Great clinic

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

You were so right about the free private/public clinic. They even had snacks during the waiting. Dr. Merovitz was so friendly and smart. She took the time I needed for my dozens of questions and gave me very reissuing answers. It also helps that it is a block away from the metro station. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017

Can't get better than Dr. Merovitz. I just had my fist appointment and she really put me at ease. Answers every question and reassured this very nervous first time mom:))). Equally great staff at Cardiogenix. I can't believe this clinic is competely free!!!!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I love her! She is extremely professional and I quickly felt at ease with her. She takes her job very seriously and takes great pride in offering the highest level of care. She is lovely and I put my full trust in her. The ladies at the clinic are also always so lovely. Worth driving through Decarie traffic to go here. Highly recommend 💕

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Simply put, she was the best. Always kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

I came in with a birth plan and a doula. She was completely respectful of my needs. A truly special doctor and person. She guided me though some scary complications with great advice.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. Merovitz was just amazing. I feel so lucky to have her as a doctor. She is incredibly attentive, kind and really on top of everything. This is my 3rd baby and switched to her after not being happy with my last doctor. Best decision I ever made. The staff at Cardiogenix free clinic are also great. A little bit of waiting, but no longer than any other doctor. She is THE BEST!!!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Lisa Merovitz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Queen's University (Grad. 2001)