You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Lisa Merovitz

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I was fortunate to have her watch my pregnancy and also deliver my baby last weekend. Straight to the point, always positive and made me feel confident through the pregnancy and labour. So happy to have had her as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

Dr. Merovitz is very friendly and helpful. She is always busy but she takes time to answer your questions and she never rushes my appointments. The staff at Cardiogenix is also great.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

I met with her once so far and she is amazing! Friendly, to the point, very knowledgeable, on time and answered every question, I did not feel rushed at all. Very happy to have her as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr. Merovitz is the best. She explains the situation well, asks if you have more questions, she is caring and compassionate. It's rare to find that in a doctor today.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. Merovitz is OK with the knowledge and you don't need to wait too long for the appointment. But this lady is cold and is not responsible for the patient. She doesn't care about the patient and always in a rush. Whenever there is a problem, she always shifts it to the hospital, the clinic, the patient... If my is pregnant again, we will definitely not see her!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr Merovitz. She is warm and helpful, while being knowledgeable. Her staff at the Cardiogenix clinic is great too. She took the time to visit us at the hospital when our baby was born, which I greatly appreciate.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Doctor is always busy and never have enough time for answering questions for her evrything is always normal she doest care about her clients

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

I had Dr. Merovitz for my first pregnancy and she was great!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Dr. Lisa Merovitz's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Wait times are ridiculous especially for the little time & care she provides her patients with"

January 13, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was fortunate to have her watch my pregnancy and also deliver my baby last weekend. Straight to the point, always positive and made me feel confident through ..."

December 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Merovitz is very friendly and helpful. She is always busy but she takes time to answer your questions and she never rushes my appointments. The staff at C..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met with her once so far and she is amazing! Friendly, to the point, very knowledgeable, on time and answered every question, I did not feel rushed at all. Ve..."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "She is all the time very busy, it's seems that you are disturbing her. She has not a time to listen you. For the next pregnancy I will not contact her. "

March 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Merovitz is the best. She explains the situation well, asks if you have more questions, she is caring and compassionate. It's rare to find that in a docto..."

October 15, 2014