Ratings for Dr. Lisa Merovitz

Had a really good experience with her. She always asked me if I had questions and took her time to answer everything I asked. Not always the most punctual but in general I didn't wait for long to see her.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Wonderful doctor. Always looked forward to my visits. Very brief but always took the time to answer my questions. Great sense of humour. Made sure to come by after the birth to see how we were doing. Staff at Cardiogenix office are great as well. Beware - takes awhile to get through when calling but eventually you'll get a hold of someone. Overall, so happy with Dr. Merovitz and will definitely be using her for my second pregnancy.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. Merovitz is very kind and helpful. She listens to you and you can tell she cares. I'm so glad to have her as my doctor. The staffs at Cardiogenix are wonderful. Many people complain about waiting 30-45mins to be seen. But that is nothing...My previous obgyn had his patients wait minumum 3 hours.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Wait times are ridiculous especially for the little time & care she provides her patients with

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I was fortunate to have her watch my pregnancy and also deliver my baby last weekend. Straight to the point, always positive and made me feel confident through the pregnancy and labour. So happy to have had her as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

Dr. Merovitz is very friendly and helpful. She is always busy but she takes time to answer your questions and she never rushes my appointments. The staff at Cardiogenix is also great.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

I met with her once so far and she is amazing! Friendly, to the point, very knowledgeable, on time and answered every question, I did not feel rushed at all. Very happy to have her as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

She is all the time very busy, it's seems that you are disturbing her. She has not a time to listen you. For the next pregnancy I will not contact her.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr. Merovitz is the best. She explains the situation well, asks if you have more questions, she is caring and compassionate. It's rare to find that in a doctor today.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. Merovitz is OK with the knowledge and you don't need to wait too long for the appointment. But this lady is cold and is not responsible for the patient. She doesn't care about the patient and always in a rush. Whenever there is a problem, she always shifts it to the hospital, the clinic, the patient... If my is pregnant again, we will definitely not see her!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014