Dr. Lisa Merovitz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lisa Merovitz

I love her! She is extremely professional and I quickly felt at ease with her. She takes her job very seriously and takes great pride in offering the highest level of care. She is lovely and I put my full trust in her. The ladies at the clinic are also always so lovely. Worth driving through Decarie traffic to go here. Highly recommend 💕

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Simply put, she was the best. Always kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

I came in with a birth plan and a doula. She was completely respectful of my needs. A truly special doctor and person. She guided me though some scary complications with great advice.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. Merovitz was just amazing. I feel so lucky to have her as a doctor. She is incredibly attentive, kind and really on top of everything. This is my 3rd baby and switched to her after not being happy with my last doctor. Best decision I ever made. The staff at Cardiogenix free clinic are also great. A little bit of waiting, but no longer than any other doctor. She is THE BEST!!!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Merovitz is truly the most outstanding doctor I have ever met. She took the time to listen to all of my concerns as this is my first pregnancy. She was patient, kind and extremely generous with her time, a rare commodity in doctors today. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Love seeing her always positive and always making your up to date

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I have been followed by this doctor for my first and now second. I should have follow my heart and change. I have waited up to 2hrs in a waiting room to be seen for an Scheduled appt, then despite the wait the appts are 5 maybe 10min long if you insist in asking question. This doctor is only available 1day a week, so no flexibility in scheduling a appt. The worse was when you really need to be seen before your next appt because of symptoms that are not emergency worth but still need to be assess and they told you, no, sorry you will have to wait until your next scheduled appt. What is the point of having a doctor to follow your pregnancy if you have no support when you need it ?????

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Had a great experience with Dr. Merovitz. The staff at Cardiogenix are really friendly and the wait wasn't usually too bad. Most times they were on time. Dr. Merovitz is quick if everything is fine but takes her time to explain things to you if you have doubts or questions. Excellent Doctor!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

exellent doctor , she listens and answers your questions and asks if we have any questions , always in good mood , staff at cardiogenix is great , two pregencies and i was followed by this amazing doctor

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Had a really good experience with her. She always asked me if I had questions and took her time to answer everything I asked. Not always the most punctual but in general I didn't wait for long to see her.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr. Lisa Merovitz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Queen's University (Grad. 2001)