Ratings for Dr. Lisa Merovitz

I have been followed by this doctor for my first and now second. I should have follow my heart and change. I have waited up to 2hrs in a waiting room to be seen for an Scheduled appt, then despite the wait the appts are 5 maybe 10min long if you insist in asking question. This doctor is only available 1day a week, so no flexibility in scheduling a appt. The worse was when you really need to be seen before your next appt because of symptoms that are not emergency worth but still need to be assess and they told you, no, sorry you will have to wait until your next scheduled appt. What is the point of having a doctor to follow your pregnancy if you have no support when you need it ?????

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Had a great experience with Dr. Merovitz. The staff at Cardiogenix are really friendly and the wait wasn't usually too bad. Most times they were on time. Dr. Merovitz is quick if everything is fine but takes her time to explain things to you if you have doubts or questions. Excellent Doctor!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

exellent doctor , she listens and answers your questions and asks if we have any questions , always in good mood , staff at cardiogenix is great , two pregencies and i was followed by this amazing doctor

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Had a really good experience with her. She always asked me if I had questions and took her time to answer everything I asked. Not always the most punctual but in general I didn't wait for long to see her.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Wonderful doctor. Always looked forward to my visits. Very brief but always took the time to answer my questions. Great sense of humour. Made sure to come by after the birth to see how we were doing. Staff at Cardiogenix office are great as well. Beware - takes awhile to get through when calling but eventually you'll get a hold of someone. Overall, so happy with Dr. Merovitz and will definitely be using her for my second pregnancy.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. Merovitz is very kind and helpful. She listens to you and you can tell she cares. I'm so glad to have her as my doctor. The staffs at Cardiogenix are wonderful. Many people complain about waiting 30-45mins to be seen. But that is nothing...My previous obgyn had his patients wait minumum 3 hours.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Wait times are ridiculous especially for the little time & care she provides her patients with

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I was fortunate to have her watch my pregnancy and also deliver my baby last weekend. Straight to the point, always positive and made me feel confident through the pregnancy and labour. So happy to have had her as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

Dr. Merovitz is very friendly and helpful. She is always busy but she takes time to answer your questions and she never rushes my appointments. The staff at Cardiogenix is also great.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

I met with her once so far and she is amazing! Friendly, to the point, very knowledgeable, on time and answered every question, I did not feel rushed at all. Very happy to have her as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015