Dr. Mort Neek

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mort Neek

My experience with Dr Mort was phenomenal. I suffered a couple of miscarriages and a friend of mine recommended him. Thank God after four months of weekly acupuncture sessions I got pregnant and continued for a while to make sure things are good. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Dr Mort is extremely knowledgable, caring and professional. ANYBODY who is having trouble conceiving should see him. He is a godsend. He helped me conceive when nothing else was working. I started going to him at the end of December 2015 until April 2016 when I found out I was pregnant with my little baby boy. My husband and I want to start trying again for a second, so I called Dr. Mort right away to start weekly treatments. I am forever grateful for all the help he provided for us to start our family.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

My husband and I were trying to get pregnant for a year on our own, and then 4 months with the assistance of a fertility clinic - but no success! I was diagnosed with PCOS and unexplained infertility while at the clinic and was given hormones to take every month to induce a period and induce egg growth, and then a trigger to release eggs. The whole process felt very unnatural to me and we decided to stop in August of this year. I read online that acupuncture helped with infertility so I looked up an acupuncturist in my area and found Dr. Neek. I started seeing him mid-August once a week for acupuncture.... and after less than 3 months of treatment I am pregnant ! Although it's still too early to see what happens (praying for the best), me and my husband are still in shock and disbelief that it was the acupuncture that made this possible. We are so thrilled beyond words and will be forever grateful to Dr.Neek for his patience and help. I plan to continue acupuncture throughout my pregnancy. Dr Neek is highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Dr. Neek recently helped me recover from sudden-onset acid reflux/indigestion which was not responding to western treatment. Not only am I grateful that after about 5 treatments I felt better than ever (my digestion had improved and the reflux is now completely resolved; in fact, it feels like I have a "brand new stomach"), but Dr. Neek also helped me go through this very trying period by considering all my concerns and providing a listening ear and attention. His bedside manner is unparalleled and could never be experienced in a regular (western) doctor's office. Additionally, a couple of days prior to a visit I started developing a sore throat with fever - that time Dr. Neek included a needle for this problem, too, and the sore throat was fully resolved the next day. I would highly recommend Dr. Neek to anyone seeking to improve their health.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

He helped me so much with my fertility issue,gal stone,stress,digestion.I would always go to him than any other doctor.Thank you Mort for everything!!! Katerina

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr.Mort Neek's acupuncture treatments have helped me tremendously in the area of fertility. After only a few short months I was able to conceive and carry my first baby full term. Dr. Neek is extremely knowledgeable and gifted at what he does. Infertility is a very sensitive issue and he was always so comforting, genuine and sincere. He always took his time to listen and adjust his treatment according to how I was feeling. I know that it is because of Dr.Mort Neek's acupuncture treatments that I had my first child. It was only natural to continue to seek treatments with him when we were ready to conceive our second child. Within a few months I was pregnant with my second child and gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. I have been a patient of Dr.Neek now for 6 years and I continue to find his treatments effective. I will always speak so highly of him and recommend him to anyone because of his expertise in his profession. Thank you Dr.Neek for all that you have helped me with!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

My husband and I had been trying to get pregnant for 3 years. I had had two heartbreaking miscarriages and was feeling very discouraged. My husband heard about Mort through a friend who had gone through a very similar experience. Immediately with the first treatment I noticed I was relaxed and better able to manage stress. Mort was thorough and holistic minded. I got pregnant during my second month of treatment. I had some issues with spotting and hypothyroidism early in the pregnancy and he addressed and corrected them immediately. I continued treatment throughout the pregnancy and now have a beautiful healthy baby girl and couldn't be happier or more grateful. Mort helped my body achieve the right balance to successfully carry my baby and I recommend him to anyone trying to start or grow their family.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

After having multiple miscarriages a friend recommended that I go see Dr Mort Neek. After 3 months of treatment I became pregnant and with continued accupuncture carried to term and have a seeet baby! Thank you for everything!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I had a swollen bladder, UTI, and very poor digestion. After a few sessions of acupuncture from Dr Neek I found that my bladder issue started to resolve. A few more and I was urinating freely. Now my digestion of food is so much better too. I was unable to digest any raw foods, fruits and salads would send me running to the bathroom. Treatment from Dr Neek has also resolved this issue. I would like to thank Dr Neek for fixing me up. I still go on a regular basis as his sessions are relaxing for the mind and body. I would strongly recommend acupuncture from Dr Neek. It's a natural and pain free way of treatment.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

I was diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve and unable to conceive naturally for more than 2 years. Dr Neek provided acupuncture treatments for 3 months before and after our IVF cycle, which was successful on the first try- I gave birth in December 2015 to a precious little girl. I strongly believe that the acupuncture helped me get pregnant despite the diminished ovarian reserve. Indeed, we only got 5 eggs at retrieval, but we were able to proceed with a day 5 transfer of a high quality embryo (our daughter!) and even freeze 2 embryos on day 6. Dr Neek is very knowledgeable and understands the infertility lingo; he is also approachable and kind and has great bedside manners. I will definitely go back to see him when we will feel ready to have a second child. I highly recommend Dr Neek's acupuncture treatments to anyone who has fertility issues or other health problems.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr. Mort Neek's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

After graduating from the university in the field of food science and engineering, Mort Neek continuously felt the urge to become a health care practitioner. Once used services of a Chinese medicine doctor, and experienced the effecacy and holistic approach of TCM, he became decisive to pursue it as a career. At the first opportunity he started his studies in Traditional Chinese Medicine at the Toronto School of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TSTCM), one of the most reputable schools in Ontario that meets the licensing and certification requirements in Canada and the United States for Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine. He started his practice in 2005. He then joined Valentino Chiropractic as an Acupuncurist in 2006, and gradually expanded his practice scope. He is now practicing as a Registered TCM Practitioner, and Reiki Master, in Etobicoke, Oakville, and Woodbridge.​

• Acupuncture