Ratings for Dr. Mort Neek

He helped me so much with my fertility issue,gal stone,stress,digestion.I would always go to him than any other doctor.Thank you Mort for everything!!! Katerina

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr.Mort Neek's acupuncture treatments have helped me tremendously in the area of fertility. After only a few short months I was able to conceive and carry my first baby full term. Dr. Neek is extremely knowledgeable and gifted at what he does. Infertility is a very sensitive issue and he was always so comforting, genuine and sincere. He always took his time to listen and adjust his treatment according to how I was feeling. I know that it is because of Dr.Mort Neek's acupuncture treatments that I had my first child. It was only natural to continue to seek treatments with him when we were ready to conceive our second child. Within a few months I was pregnant with my second child and gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. I have been a patient of Dr.Neek now for 6 years and I continue to find his treatments effective. I will always speak so highly of him and recommend him to anyone because of his expertise in his profession. Thank you Dr.Neek for all that you have helped me with!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

My husband and I had been trying to get pregnant for 3 years. I had had two heartbreaking miscarriages and was feeling very discouraged. My husband heard about Mort through a friend who had gone through a very similar experience. Immediately with the first treatment I noticed I was relaxed and better able to manage stress. Mort was thorough and holistic minded. I got pregnant during my second month of treatment. I had some issues with spotting and hypothyroidism early in the pregnancy and he addressed and corrected them immediately. I continued treatment throughout the pregnancy and now have a beautiful healthy baby girl and couldn't be happier or more grateful. Mort helped my body achieve the right balance to successfully carry my baby and I recommend him to anyone trying to start or grow their family.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

After having multiple miscarriages a friend recommended that I go see Dr Mort Neek. After 3 months of treatment I became pregnant and with continued accupuncture carried to term and have a seeet baby! Thank you for everything!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I had a swollen bladder, UTI, and very poor digestion. After a few sessions of acupuncture from Dr Neek I found that my bladder issue started to resolve. A few more and I was urinating freely. Now my digestion of food is so much better too. I was unable to digest any raw foods, fruits and salads would send me running to the bathroom. Treatment from Dr Neek has also resolved this issue. I would like to thank Dr Neek for fixing me up. I still go on a regular basis as his sessions are relaxing for the mind and body. I would strongly recommend acupuncture from Dr Neek. It's a natural and pain free way of treatment.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

I was diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve and unable to conceive naturally for more than 2 years. Dr Neek provided acupuncture treatments for 3 months before and after our IVF cycle, which was successful on the first try- I gave birth in December 2015 to a precious little girl. I strongly believe that the acupuncture helped me get pregnant despite the diminished ovarian reserve. Indeed, we only got 5 eggs at retrieval, but we were able to proceed with a day 5 transfer of a high quality embryo (our daughter!) and even freeze 2 embryos on day 6. Dr Neek is very knowledgeable and understands the infertility lingo; he is also approachable and kind and has great bedside manners. I will definitely go back to see him when we will feel ready to have a second child. I highly recommend Dr Neek's acupuncture treatments to anyone who has fertility issues or other health problems.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I was treated by Mort for a several weeks. I highly recommend him. Was the best acupuncturist I have been to. I had lots of pain around shoulder and neck area and he definitely relieved the pain.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

I believe that with the help of Dr Neek I was able to conceive and carry my baby full term and I had a quick and perfect delivery. He eased all my pregnancy symptoms such as headaches nausea and constipation. I recommend him to everyone that is having difficulty getting pregnant or for other ailments you may have.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

I went into see Dr.Mort Neek's after I failed to conceive and with his knowledge in acupuncture I am now a proud mom of a beautiful baby boy. I highly recommend Dr.Mort Neek's to anyone that is hving difficulties having a little one or for any other health reason he is very friendly and knows what he is doing ...

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Mort is a remarkable doctor. He excelled were conventional doctors failed miserably. Mort prescribed acupuncture and a herbal concoction and 5+ years later I remain cured of COPD. I am providing my phone number for anyone needing further input 902 301 2640 (Nova Scotia). Cheers, Larry

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015