Ratings for Dr. Chris McArthur

THE Best dentist I've ever had. Talks you through the procedures. Makes you feel comfortable. Staff is kind and very helpful. Recommendation ~ HIGH!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

My family has seen Dr. McArthur several times, when our regular dentist has been unavailable. Very nice man, excellent dentist and I wouldn't hesitate to see him again, and would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Excellent work,caring nature ,reasonable fees and pleasant staff. All we could want from a Dentist office

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

My husband is a patient of Dr. McArthur, and has found him to be the best dentist he has ever had. The wonderful staff are very helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly too. They all show a great amount of respect and courtesy at each visit, and even if their day may not be going well, we'd never know it, because they are always very professional, considerate and friendly. This is truly appreciated, and keeps us coming back. Many thanks to Dr. McArthur and his staff for taking such responsible care of my husbands special dental needs.

Submitted October 28, 2013

Dr Chris McArthur is by far one of the best dentist I have ever had. I am 57 years old and almost gave up hope on a dentil procedure to repair and rebuild my teeth. His procedure saved me a lot of money. His work is very up to date and professional. Caring, gentle, personable and a pleasure to have as a dentist. I can truly say without a doubt one of the best you will get. I cant thank him enough for the great work he did on my teeth.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Chris is a knowledgeable hard working Dentist with excellent bedside manners and takes the time to explain the procedure, treatment and cure to his patients.Polite and helpful. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012

He gave clear answers to my questions and the initial assessment was neat and detailed. He did a filling on my tooth that was probably more than half the tooth, without doing a root canal, which i was impressed with. One thing that bothered me was the frivolous $200 initial assessment. I'm guessing they are trying to gouge insurance companies as much as possible, but I was not on insurance and that hurt a lot. If I want work done, I don't want to have to pay a signing up fee of hundreds of dollars.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011