You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Artur Kruszelnicki

Having someone look/touch my feet is an uncomfortable experience but Dr. Kruszelnicki totally put me at ease. He was very pleasant and took his time asking me questions about my footwear and activities. He was awesome and I would recommend him to anyone needing foot care.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

His staff was nice, but the doctor was rude an ignorant, no bed side manners. Doesnt he know bed side manners are just as important as knowing what you are doing.

Submitted April 27, 2016

I couldn't agree more with all of the awesome comments before me. Dr. Kruszelnicki is simply the best! His receptionist is always very pleasant and helpful as well. Wished I could rate higher than a 5!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Excellent service, including the receptionist. The doctor is patient, kind, knowledgeable and , answers all questions . It is a pleasure to have him as a podiatrist. Thanks Daniela and Nagy

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

You never realize just how important your feet are until you experience a problem. The smallest ailment can mean big pain. Dr K took the time to listen and educate, something most GP's could take a lesson from. Thanks Dr. K, I owe you many hikes.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Over the year I have had may injuries with my feet/ankles due to years of playing Soccer, going on runs. less than I year ago I was lucky enough to have been recommended by a friend to go see Dr Artur. Ever since I have I made that appointment I have never been happier with the knowledge and helpfulness that was given to look after my feet and ankles. i feel like i have extended my playing days by a few years with the help of DR Artur. I have recommended him to anyone in need of help. The Man is a total magician

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I was very impressed with Dr. K's warmth and gentle manner. He took his time with me, making me feel I was his most important patient. He made me feel I was his friend. And yes, also very knowledgeable. Unforgettable person.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Kruszelnicki takes the time to listen to his patients and understand their needs. He sees his patients as whole people and recommends treatments that will benefit them long term rather than just being a "quick fix" temporary solution. I would recommend Dr. Kruszelnicki to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

I was referred to Dr K by a friend who had great things to say about him, and I agree. Dr K was excellent. I went to see him twice and both times he was absolutely punctual, professional, and knowledgeable. He made me feel very comfortable and answered all of my questions thoroughly. I would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

Dr. Kruszelnicki is outstanding. Takes time, takes care, explains everything so that you understand, and doesn't quit until he's solved the issue. After months of pain in my foot, I'm finally able to walk without a limp. He is compassionate, professional, so patient, and persistent in curing whatever you've got going on. I have and will continue to recommend him to all :)... even though he made me wear an unattractive shoe (hahaha... but it sure helped).

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Dr. Artur Kruszelnicki's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Having someone look/touch my feet is an uncomfortable experience but Dr. Kruszelnicki totally put me at ease. He was very pleasant and took his time asking me ..."

May 12, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "His staff was nice, but the doctor was rude an ignorant, no bed side manners. Doesnt he know bed side manners are just as important as knowing what you are doin..."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I couldn't agree more with all of the awesome comments before me. Dr. Kruszelnicki is simply the best! His receptionist is always very pleasant and helpful as ..."

April 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent service, including the receptionist. The doctor is patient, kind, knowledgeable and , answers all questions . It is a pleasure to have him as a podi..."

February 22, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.strathconafootandankleclinic.com" to "http://www.strathconafootandankleclinic.com/". Phone Number has been updated from "" to "780-430-1869".

February 11, 2016
  • Phone Number has been updated from "780-430-1869" to "".

January 27, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T6E 4H2". Address has been updated from "None" to "8225 105 street". Suite has been updated from "None" to "Suite 210".

December 30, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "780-430-1869".

December 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You never realize just how important your feet are until you experience a problem. The smallest ailment can mean big pain. Dr K took the time to listen and educ..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Over the year I have had may injuries with my feet/ankles due to years of playing Soccer, going on runs. less than I year ago I was lucky enough to have been re..."

March 31, 2015