Dr. Artur Kruszelnicki

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Artur Kruszelnicki

Exemplary practice and professionalism! I'd have no hesitation in recommending him to any person looking for a podiatrist. I've made recommendations about him to the health ministry and his professional college.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Best doctor I have ever had. Fortunately I don't have many problems with my feet but when I was having an issue I found him to be knowledgable, helpful, caring and compassionate. He is a great listener. He ordered tests right away and kept in contact throughout course of treatment. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

His bedside manner was amazing. He treated me with the utmost respect and care while going through the ingrown toenail procedure and while experiencing a maniac episode. Suggesting having a family member come in during the procedure, providing me with multiple glasses of water and allowing me to listen to music during assisted me with significantly lessened anxiety throughout the experience. What had the potential to be traumatic and disastrous he didn’t shy away from and instead you handled it with ease and grace helping me cope more effectively.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Having someone look/touch my feet is an uncomfortable experience but Dr. Kruszelnicki totally put me at ease. He was very pleasant and took his time asking me questions about my footwear and activities. He was awesome and I would recommend him to anyone needing foot care.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

His staff was nice, but the doctor was rude an ignorant, no bed side manners. Doesnt he know bed side manners are just as important as knowing what you are doing.

Submitted April 27, 2016

I couldn't agree more with all of the awesome comments before me. Dr. Kruszelnicki is simply the best! His receptionist is always very pleasant and helpful as well. Wished I could rate higher than a 5!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Excellent service, including the receptionist. The doctor is patient, kind, knowledgeable and , answers all questions . It is a pleasure to have him as a podiatrist. Thanks Daniela and Nagy

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

You never realize just how important your feet are until you experience a problem. The smallest ailment can mean big pain. Dr K took the time to listen and educate, something most GP's could take a lesson from. Thanks Dr. K, I owe you many hikes.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Over the year I have had may injuries with my feet/ankles due to years of playing Soccer, going on runs. less than I year ago I was lucky enough to have been recommended by a friend to go see Dr Artur. Ever since I have I made that appointment I have never been happier with the knowledge and helpfulness that was given to look after my feet and ankles. i feel like i have extended my playing days by a few years with the help of DR Artur. I have recommended him to anyone in need of help. The Man is a total magician

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I was very impressed with Dr. K's warmth and gentle manner. He took his time with me, making me feel I was his most important patient. He made me feel I was his friend. And yes, also very knowledgeable. Unforgettable person.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Artur Kruszelnicki's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Arise Health Plan