You may also like

You never realize just how important your feet are until you experience a problem. The smallest ailment can mean big pain. Dr K took the time to listen and educate, something most GP's could take a lesson from. Thanks Dr. K, I owe you many hikes.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Over the year I have had may injuries with my feet/ankles due to years of playing Soccer, going on runs. less than I year ago I was lucky enough to have been recommended by a friend to go see Dr Artur. Ever since I have I made that appointment I have never been happier with the knowledge and helpfulness that was given to look after my feet and ankles. i feel like i have extended my playing days by a few years with the help of DR Artur. I have recommended him to anyone in need of help. The Man is a total magician

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I was very impressed with Dr. K's warmth and gentle manner. He took his time with me, making me feel I was his most important patient. He made me feel I was his friend. And yes, also very knowledgeable. Unforgettable person.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Kruszelnicki takes the time to listen to his patients and understand their needs. He sees his patients as whole people and recommends treatments that will benefit them long term rather than just being a "quick fix" temporary solution. I would recommend Dr. Kruszelnicki to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

I was referred to Dr K by a friend who had great things to say about him, and I agree. Dr K was excellent. I went to see him twice and both times he was absolutely punctual, professional, and knowledgeable. He made me feel very comfortable and answered all of my questions thoroughly. I would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

Dr. Kruszelnicki is outstanding. Takes time, takes care, explains everything so that you understand, and doesn't quit until he's solved the issue. After months of pain in my foot, I'm finally able to walk without a limp. He is compassionate, professional, so patient, and persistent in curing whatever you've got going on. I have and will continue to recommend him to all :)... even though he made me wear an unattractive shoe (hahaha... but it sure helped).

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

He really helped me with a Morton's Neuroma in my foot - it's so much better now.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Dr.Artur Kruszelnicki is an excellent podiatrist, very knowledgable and highly skilled. He took the time in diagnosing my medical problem and in explaining the alternatives and treatment. He is compassionate,kind and caring doctor. I would highly recommend Dr. Kruszelnicki to everyone who is looking for a good podiatrist.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

Very helpful and kind. Takes care to explain the issue, treatment options, etc.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Dr. Kruszelnicki was very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly and I would see him again if I have any more problems with my feet. His receptionist was also very pleasant.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr. Artur Kruszelnicki's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Updates

• Phone Number has been updated from "780-430-1869" to "".

January 27, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T6E 4H2". Address has been updated from "None" to "8225 105 street". Suite has been updated from "None" to "Suite 210".

December 30, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "780-430-1869".

December 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You never realize just how important your feet are until you experience a problem. The smallest ailment can mean big pain. Dr K took the time to listen and educ..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Over the year I have had may injuries with my feet/ankles due to years of playing Soccer, going on runs. less than I year ago I was lucky enough to have been re..."

March 31, 2015