Ratings for Dr. Saada Alame-Assi

Very knowledgeable indeed , we are very satisfed she is our Pediatric neurologist.we highly recommend Her.

Submitted September 22, 2016

Excellent doctor indeed. Very knowledgable and supportive.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Will just follow her and trust whatever she said. Love you Doctor...

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Dr Alame left Moncton 3 years ago and my son still ask for her. She was so dedicated and knowledgeable. I hope she will return one day .

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Excellent Doctor. We had to fly to Lebanon to visite her recently after seeing the reviews. It was the best thing we did to diagnose our son with a rare neurologic condition. Thank you Doctor!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

I really appreciate her dedication and knowledge in her field. Excellent Dr and very supportive to my two autistic kids. She has a big experience and I really recommend her as Pediatric neurologist.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Excellent Doctor, was very supportive with my son .

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

extremely knowledgeble and fantastic with my son who she diagnosed with autism .

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Told me a number of lies: 1. AEDS prevent Epileptodenesis. 2. AEDS improve cognition. 3. AEDs are safe for children and have minimal side-effects. 4. Epilepsy is almost always progressive. She was very mean to me when I decided not to medicate my son for infrequent seizures. He went into (5 year) remission without AEDs and went without the dangerous side effects which include brain damage, depression and suicide. I understand AEDs help some people but let families make an informed decision. It is harmful and unethical to lie to your patients.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I love dr assi & was sad when she went on mat leave &we had to get someone new.she is very compassionate & amazing with my child.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013