Dr. Lawrence E. Green

Ratings for Dr. Lawrence E. Green

Dr. Green is very professional and really takes the time to listen. His staff is amazing. Great care.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Dr Green has been the best neurologist I have ever had. I would recommend him for anyone with migraines.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Saw him and he said I dont know what is wrong.Left it at that. Had 3 other neuro's Dx me with MS. And 2 of them said MRI are classic signs of MS.Even the radiologist who reviewed the MRI said probable MS. More interested in his motorcycle and looking like a bad-ass biker than treating patients.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

The staff and Dr Green are very friendly and communicate well with each other and myself. Dr Green is thorough, patient, very knowledgeable, doesn't push drugs, and is very respectful. He tell it like it is an easy to understand way and is very respectful. He's a good listener and his bedside manner is excellent. 5 stars!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

The comment on 12/7/10 is a perfect description of Dr. Green. Miss dianosed me and if he just did some additional tests that later I learned were neurology 101 he would have not missed the diagnoses of MS that was obvious to the next doctor.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Misdiagnosis by ignoring the irrefutable evidence. Arrogant, narcissistic, appears to push drugs for drug companies.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Dr. Green was very knowledgeable; his staff is so friendly and caring. I was able to get in & out in a timely fashion and all of my f/u appointments were scheduled around my crazy schedule. I would highly recommend him for all your migraine needs. A+ service!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

Dr. Lawrence E. Green's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1974)

UnitedHealthcare