Ratings for Dr. Matt Hutt

I'm very pleased with the overall services, and Dr. Hurt is phenomenal, but the wait time is often excessive. Especially, if you've booked a 10 minute appointment over your lunch hour, and end up late getting back to work. I recommend booking 15 minute appointments (minimum), so to not perpetually be running so far behind schedule.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Dr. Hutt has helped me to get back to work and I am now almost pain free. Very pleasant and professional. Genuinely concerned for his patients and their well being. My back has not felt this good in years!! Highly recommend Dr. Hutt's services to anyone suffering with back problems. Girls at the reception desk are also very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Dr Matthew Hutt rocks !!! I would recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone suffering back pain ! This has been my first experience with chiropractic care and I have the best I really believe! Dr Hutt takes the to converse, really listens to hear what you are saying, remembers and gives great consistent care . I feel like he is giving my life back to me . So if you are suffering like I was for 8 mos ....give him a call !!! If after a consult he thinks he can help ..... he can help !!! Front staff are very friendly and helpful too!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr. Hutt made a huge difference in my pain management!!! I feel very comfortable with him, I feel listened to, and the results of his treatments have changed my life. The receptionists are so friendly, helpful and a delight!!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I have been dealing with Dr. Hutt for a few years and I am very thankful that I found him, after many attempts with others Dr. Hutt is by far the best and the staff are always friendly and personable.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Very thankful to have such a knowledgeable, sincere Chiropractor in Miramichi. Definitely recommend Dr. Matt Hutt

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

He is by far the best Chiropractor on the river. Friendly and always ready to help, wait times are sometimes long. The secretaries are not friendly , never smile and are curt and rude. But I love Dr. Matt.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

I have been going to Matt Hutt for some time now. Since he came to town. He is always there when I need him. The staff go out of there way, very friendly. I have trouble with degenerative disk and problems with the L4 & L5 Disc and he knows what to do. I have been to two others in the area for years and didn't seem to help. I do recommend Dr. Matt Hutt to all my friends, if you need a Chiropractor why not give him a call. Sincerely, Phyllis Blakely

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Matt is very knowledgeable, and explains what he is doing and why. He spends time making sure he is dealing with the issues that are specific to you. He is not a cookie cutter chiropractor who does the exact same routine for every patient.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

He is not as young as he looks - obviously, he is a doctor! I was impressed with his overall approach to wellness and his ability to help me. I would recommend him to anybody who is looking for a non-invasive approach to healthcare.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013