Ratings for Dr. Jack Wong

Reasonable price. Did not hurt at all. Staff was very nice.You can watch all kinds of movie and sports prgram. My kids like it and so did my wife. Highly recommended Dr. Wong. He explains very well and very patient.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Dr. Wong is very patient and has very good knowledge. I would recommend my friends and relatives to him. He is specially very good with children. I have read the ratings here and I don't think he is like what some patients said. I guess you have to experience it and not take anyone's word for it.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Zero knowledge and experience. Tooth fillings last less than 6 month. Total waste of money and time.All my expenses were covered by insurance, but now I need to redo all the fillings and pay by myself. Even knowing that no way I am going to ask him to fix what he`s done. He has no idea how to do it.Extremely disappointed! This doctor should be out of dental business A.S.A.P.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

New patient asked advise a mouth guard. Email him 3 times,felt offensive as not correct in the fact.To what extent,what Dr.Wong spent time there was totally untrue in your email.Dr.spent all his time to discuss how he increased his revenue for other service quoted to my group plan.This was the real fact. .Dr.only told I do not need a mouth guard in my case and did not spend time discuss at all..the conversation not even more than half a minute..totally contradicting ..from the other dental office to Dr.Asking a second opinion the correct answer in the treatment. This is what a profession is.. Dr.is not in the specialty to give advice and you still ask me bring the mouth guard to Dr.Wong.Reply-Dr.Wong has indicated to you in your last appointment what a night guard usually does and whether one needs it or not.There is no harm if one wears it but one does not need it,then it is up to that person's discretion.Dr.Wong has discussed all of this with you at the last appointment thoroughly ..

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011