Ratings for Dr. Bernard Fresco

Fantastic experience every time I see him. I'll continue having him as my doctor as long as I'm able to

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Unfortunately I deal with a great many Doctors. I wish all had Dr. Fresco's compassion, bedside manner, and strong desire to help. M. Risen

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Very knowledgeable. Always fits you in if you have a concern.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I made an appointment with this doctor based on patient reviews and was not disappointed. Dr. Fresco was extremely friendly, thorough in his examination, and patient in explaining the results. I have already recommended him to other friends.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Fresco since the 1980s. My parents, my sister, my wife and now my children all use him. He is an outstanding Optometrist and an even better man.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Fresco is gentlemanly, a fine optometrist, dedicated to his patients, thorough, highly trained, technologically savvy, employing only the most modern equipment, very tidy, wise, and funny. His office is conveniently located next to St. Clair station, spotless, aesthetically pleasing, and offers a tastefully curated selection of fine eyewear. You can also drop off old eyewear to be donated to the less fortunate. He relates well to people, and is very down to earth.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Fresco is very compassionate and knowledgable. His clinic is busy but I have always found him to be extremely accomodating. He is a guinely nice person who is concerned about the well being of his clients. He is an ideal professional.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Wonderful staff and wonderful doctor. He is extremely patient and kind and won't rest until he has the best possible solution. I wear a special type of contact lens and the care that he puts into ensuring I have the best possible vision and that I am comfortable is amazing.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Like others, I used to see an opthalmologist. I started going to Dr. Fresco because of recommendations in my office (and his location was frankly more convenient). I was blown away with his skills. My father's cataracts hadn't been spotted by our previous doctor and I had also been misdiagnosed. I was able to see better and had much more confidence that my eyes were being treated by the right person.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014