Ratings for Dr. Bernard Fresco

He is a fantastic person and I am so lucky to have him as my optometrist! He's one of the kindest, most humble people you'll meet who manages to be thorough, gentle, patient, and extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Simply the best ! You will not be disappointed ! I have been with Dr Fresco for decades now and he has always provided a fantastic experience !

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Amazing Doctor! I use him for myself and my daughter goes to him too. He is very helpful explaining the issue and what how we should treat it.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Fantastic experience every time I see him. I'll continue having him as my doctor as long as I'm able to

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Unfortunately I deal with a great many Doctors. I wish all had Dr. Fresco's compassion, bedside manner, and strong desire to help. M. Risen

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Very knowledgeable. Always fits you in if you have a concern.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I made an appointment with this doctor based on patient reviews and was not disappointed. Dr. Fresco was extremely friendly, thorough in his examination, and patient in explaining the results. I have already recommended him to other friends.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Fresco since the 1980s. My parents, my sister, my wife and now my children all use him. He is an outstanding Optometrist and an even better man.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Fresco is gentlemanly, a fine optometrist, dedicated to his patients, thorough, highly trained, technologically savvy, employing only the most modern equipment, very tidy, wise, and funny. His office is conveniently located next to St. Clair station, spotless, aesthetically pleasing, and offers a tastefully curated selection of fine eyewear. You can also drop off old eyewear to be donated to the less fortunate. He relates well to people, and is very down to earth.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Fresco is very compassionate and knowledgable. His clinic is busy but I have always found him to be extremely accomodating. He is a guinely nice person who is concerned about the well being of his clients. He is an ideal professional.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015