Ratings for Dr. Urusa Ansari

Rating Dr. Ansari based on experience at Colson clinic, appropriately "www.allsmiles.ca'', appearances/smiles #1 concern there, not sincerity. "Upscale" and $$$'s is priority, not service, where soft night guards which wear out are sold for repeated $$$'s. Staff horrible, twice having me wait all day for phone calls from Dr. which never came, and pretending they care overall "no problem" Punctuality, not good, where Dr. wasn't there as promised for 2 appointments, and often very late when she was. Helpfulness average, as long as you play her game. Don't pretend you're smart & ask about fluoride or ozone etc. Knowledge - No doubt this Dr. aced her exams and will have similiar success with anything she chooses, definitely a ''winner''. Knew she would have her own clinic. Personality alone can fool almost anyone, always polite/kind etc., but whole clinic is full of BS, which is why I left. "Family portrait" at entrance dictates authority. Def agree re the jewellery. Your modern doctor.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Dr. Ansari is absolutely the best Dentist in Aurora. She's very knowledgeable and competent. She and her staff are so friendly and kind as well. Walking into her business is like walking into a spa. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a new family Dentist in York Region.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

According to my personal experience I received excellent services from the doctor and the staff. I will be more than happy to recommend my family and friends to this place and specific to Dr Ansari because of her knowledge and hard work.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

Dr.Ansari is an excellent dentist. I am not a dentist person but as soon as I walk into the office i feel at ease. I especially look forward to going in and having a hand treatment when I am in the chair. I have been a patient for many years and look forward to going. It's nice when you are not looked at as just a dollar sign but forctfe actual person you are! Thank-you so much!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

By far Dr.Urusa Ansari is the best dentist I have ever seen.I would highly recommend her to anyone!!!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

I am being jodgemental> can't feel like my dentistis going to be practical and with down to earth approaches when she dresses as if going to a haute desginer event with expensive bangles on her wrists and giant diamonds on her fingers. uneasy tension among staff. beware of Jackie the chesire cat

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011