Ratings for Dr. Urusa Ansari

Overall bad service. Would not recommend. Doctor is very unpunctual.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Just a horrible experience. The doctor is always late. Knowledge is not up to date. Rude when confronted with issues, does not care about her patients. Smoke and mirrors. Is only after your money. Would recommend to stay away from this dental office.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Dr. Ansari is a superb dentist. She addresses all my dental needs.She takes time to answer all my questions - no matter how silly them may seem. She never rushes me in decision making. I find her very knowledgeable. She brings new innovations and products that aid in better dental health. Her being a wellness based dentist is a big plus for me and my family. I find that the dentist that is willing to integrate natural remedies into the dental world is very important. I am glad that she is able to look at alternative methods to treat my mouth. Dr. Ansari is truly one of the KIND!!! She is honest, patient and shows gratitude. My kids love her and are no longer afraid going to the dentist . Her passion for dentistry truly shows in the work that she provides. My family and I trust her. I would recommend Dr. Ansari to anyone who is looking for a great dentist!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Very Pleasant dental office .... great staff .... very happy to have my regular dental visit ... highly recommend the office

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr Ansari is an excellent dentist would highly recommend her, very kind and helpful, her knowledge is always up to date , she makes the patients very comfortable and explains all the procedures thoroughly

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Dr. Ansari is one of the best dentist! She is very intelligent and her work is amazing. She gives an excellent service and care. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Dr. Ansari is an excellent dentist! She is very knowledgeable. She always gives the best dental recommendations as if treating her self or her own family. Her work is amazing and gives the best care to her patients. Myself and my family trust her and recommend her to any one who is looking for a dentist! She is the best!!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

I have been going to this office for a long time. Dr.Ansari is experienced and knowledgeable. Any questions I have had she has taken the time to answer them. I love the fact that her hours are flexible and I can come in early in the morning before work. Just walking through the door feels like you are home! If you are looking fir an excellent office with friendly profession staff this is it!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

The worst place for Dental treatment!!! From start to finish, my whole experience at this clinic was Terrible!!! Not recommending, to visit and the least to even step a food at this "Dental office"!

Submitted May 18, 2018

Rating Dr. Ansari based on experience at Colson clinic, appropriately "www.allsmiles.ca'', appearances/smiles #1 concern there, not sincerity. "Upscale" and $$$'s is priority, not service, where soft night guards which wear out are sold for repeated $$$'s. Staff horrible, twice having me wait all day for phone calls from Dr. which never came, and pretending they care overall "no problem" Punctuality, not good, where Dr. wasn't there as promised for 2 appointments, and often very late when she was. Helpfulness average, as long as you play her game. Don't pretend you're smart & ask about fluoride or ozone etc. Knowledge - No doubt this Dr. aced her exams and will have similiar success with anything she chooses, definitely a ''winner''. Knew she would have her own clinic. Personality alone can fool almost anyone, always polite/kind etc., but whole clinic is full of BS, which is why I left. "Family portrait" at entrance dictates authority. Def agree re the jewellery. Your modern doctor.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014