Ratings for Dr. Ryan Derman

I LIKE Dr.Ryan,yes, his firm handshakes are always welcome. His inclusion of your personal life, How's your husband, How's your Dad doing? this with his sense of humour make for a relaxed visit,calming so you feel so comfortable when discussing your condition. I never feel rushed or any feeling of condesention. Your views are listened to, he has the gift of listening. His staff are terrific, over time, they have come to feel like friends. All of this takes away the "white coat syndrome". When my previous Dr. left the area I was devasted and worried about who could possibly take his place. I need not have worried, I am more than satisfied. My hope is that the mood of the present govt. changes and does not target our Doctors. They are worth it and more. My partner also sees Dr. Derman, and likes him. This, in itself, is a huge accolade. Thanks, Dr. Derman and staff. Brenda.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Excellent doctor - really cares about his patients. Hope he stays in Lethbridge.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Dr Derman is fantastic. He always shakes your hand to say hello and shakes your hand goodbye. He is fantastic with my children and myself. Nothing is to much hassle and as a healthcare worker myself he trusts what i say. there has only been once when he wasnt sure and chked with the other Dr onsite (something i totally believe in)...If this Dr is taking on i would so jump for him, the best one i have seen in lethbridge :) :)

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

Friendly, funny, knowledgeable and not afraid to refer to other docs or for tests. Remembers faces and names very well.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

I love Dr. Derman. My prior physician moved on to bigger and better things, and I was heartbroken when he did. I was apprehensive about finding a new doc but when I met Dr. Derman, all my apprehension flew out the window. He is ALWAYS funny, witty, pleasant, knowledgable, and he LOVES babies. He remembers my son every time I see him, and is extremely good with him when we take him in for checkups. I don't think you can ask for a better family doctor. He never questions my symptoms, and never brushes me off. And you never have to wait very long to get an appointment with him. I always get in within a day or two at the most.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

My long term doctor (20+ years of great care) recently retired and I was faced with the daunting task of replacing him. Luckily I had the privilege of having Dr. Dermal take me on as a patient. He is an extremely friendly man, always quick to shake hands both "hello" and "goodbye". He has a great memory for details and remembers little details from previous visits. He is very thorough without being "wasteful" of healthcare resources. He won't repeat unnecessary tests if he doesn't think they are needed but will make sure he investigates any concerns thoroughly if they are. He always runs on schedule, I didn't even get my butt in to a waiting room chair today! I have been MOST impressed by him!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

dr dreman is awesome if he isn't sure about something he finds out, he is a very friendly dr always shakes your hand when he enters the room and when your appt is done, my entire family goes to him and we haven't had any problems with him. the staff is always friendly

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011