Ratings for Dr. Ash Soufi

Dr Ash always makes me feel comfortable. I have always had a fear of going to the dentist and he makes it easier for me to go. The staff is always friendly and ready to help with any concerns you have. I highly recommend this clinic to anyone!!! They are also very good with the little kids too!! Michele Vandeveen

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

In Abbotsford I went to High Street Dental and was not impressed, I decided it was time to switch dentists and have had many close friends go here. I made the switch and was not disappointed at all. The receptionists are up front about what you are going to pay out of pocket and what is covered by your dental plan, all the dentistry staff make you feel comfortable and at home. I have zero complaints and will keep going here for years, hoping moving all my family from their dentists out to Dr. Ash.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr. Ash is a blessing. I have been frightened of Dentists since a child, when they tried to fill a tooth without freezing. My husband has the same memories as I child, consequently we did not visit the dentist regularly. Each time in my Adult life when dental work was needed I was completely put under. I have just recently broken a tooth and saw Dr. Ash. On my first visit I saw Sierra and Dr. Ash. They both made me feel and ease. My next visit was more entailed and I needed a "calm me down" and it worked out just fine. Dr. Ash is very conscious of your comfort level and often asks if you are okay. Now that I have the confidence of Dr. Ash I will not need "calm me downs" for the usual fillings etc. I highly recommend Dr. Ash and his staff. They are the best and I won't be going anywhere else. I have encouraged both my daughter and her boyfriend to see Dr. Ash.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Dr.Ash and the staff a trip Medora Dental were fantastic ! We have recently moved to the area and had a difficult time finding a dentist who was knowledgeable and personable at the same time- until w went to Dr.Ash. He goes above and beyond to ensure the patient is comfortable and informed during the procedure .

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

The first dentist I actually like! The office looks like a spa and the staff are very pleasant and helpful. Dr. Ash is very welcoming and always takes the time to make sure you're comfortable. He also gives his honest opinion on what needs to be done but is never pushy.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I recently switched my family over to Medora after a very negative experience at my previous dentist. I was very happy with my first visit. The hygienists took their time with me and were very thorough. DR Ash gave me several options for my dental care and although he gave me his advice on the best course of treatment, I did not feel pressured into expensive treatment.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

We has no time to go there too often, then the representative kept calling us over and over, after couple times not making appointments, they sent letter said we were kicked out from their system, no more service no more patient . So terrible. So stressful. Will find better one,

Submitted September 14, 2016

The Medora dental office is modern and beautifully decorated with a high tech welcoming environment. Dr. Ash Soufi is very professional and provides very thorough care leaving me feel confident in my choice.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I have nothing but great great things to say about Dr. Ash and his staff at Medora. They are always running on time and I'm always impressed with the service I get here. The assistants and cleaning ladies are all very professional and do a great job. The ladies at the front desk are always cheerful, polite and knowledgable! They help me with my insurance and always seem to know the answers to my questions and if they don't, they find out and call me later. Top notch service from everyone! I will be referring anyone that asks for my opinion on a new dentist!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Medora Dental / Dr. Ash were very friendly & knowledgeable. All of the staff were extremely nice! I would definitely recommend Medora Dental! :)

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr. Ash Soufi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Persian