Ratings for Dr. Ash Soufi

Dr.Ash and the staff a trip Medora Dental were fantastic ! We have recently moved to the area and had a difficult time finding a dentist who was knowledgeable and personable at the same time- until w went to Dr.Ash. He goes above and beyond to ensure the patient is comfortable and informed during the procedure .

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

The first dentist I actually like! The office looks like a spa and the staff are very pleasant and helpful. Dr. Ash is very welcoming and always takes the time to make sure you're comfortable. He also gives his honest opinion on what needs to be done but is never pushy.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I recently switched my family over to Medora after a very negative experience at my previous dentist. I was very happy with my first visit. The hygienists took their time with me and were very thorough. DR Ash gave me several options for my dental care and although he gave me his advice on the best course of treatment, I did not feel pressured into expensive treatment.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

We has no time to go there too often, then the representative kept calling us over and over, after couple times not making appointments, they sent letter said we were kicked out from their system, no more service no more patient . So terrible. So stressful. Will find better one,

Submitted September 14, 2016

The Medora dental office is modern and beautifully decorated with a high tech welcoming environment. Dr. Ash Soufi is very professional and provides very thorough care leaving me feel confident in my choice.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I have nothing but great great things to say about Dr. Ash and his staff at Medora. They are always running on time and I'm always impressed with the service I get here. The assistants and cleaning ladies are all very professional and do a great job. The ladies at the front desk are always cheerful, polite and knowledgable! They help me with my insurance and always seem to know the answers to my questions and if they don't, they find out and call me later. Top notch service from everyone! I will be referring anyone that asks for my opinion on a new dentist!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Medora Dental / Dr. Ash were very friendly & knowledgeable. All of the staff were extremely nice! I would definitely recommend Medora Dental! :)

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I have had horrible experiences with previous dentists. I came to Medora, when we first moved to the Fraser Valley, due to a very painful cavity. Dr. Ash took the time to understand my previous experiences and made sure I was 100% comfortable before doing anything. CaraLee does my cleaning every 3 months and knows what I can and cam not handle without being told. They have been exceptionally patient with my 3 year old daughter who is just getting used to the dentist. She loves getting her toothbrush and balloon animals! I recommend Dr. Ash and Medora Dental to anyone. - Vanessa

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I have never had a better experience at a dentist. Dr Ash took time to make sure I was totally happy with the look of my tooth chip fix. I am happy and smiling again. Highly recommend for skill in cosmetic dentistry.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Medora Dental Care is a great place! I recently am a new patient and felt very welcomed and comfortable and they explained everything so well. Love it there!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. Ash Soufi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Persian