Ratings for Dr. Ash Soufi

It is my pleasure to share my experience with having Dr. Ash Soufi as my Dentist. I find all staff incredible warm, pleasant and friendly. Booking is easy and helpful, they go the extra mile to help in any way. Dr Ash Soufi & the Hygienist make you feel at ease and do a great job, explaining everything as they go. Not to mention the state of the art facility at no extra cost. Last but not least, clinic is spotlessly clean. With moving frequently all across Canada and the UK I have experienced a lot of Dentist and staff in my lifetime and this is by far the best. I have never had a problem at all, not with appointments, wait times or staff. My experience has always been a positive one. They really care about you and would highly recommend them, they are thee best. Thank you so much to all, for making my experience a great one from the moment I enter until the moment I leave.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Ash does unnecessary work and is more focused on making billings than anything else

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

From the minute you walk in the door at Medora, the staff and Dr. Ash put you at ease. They are professional, caring, personable and knowledgeable. Everything from the fees to the procedures are explained up front so there are no surprises. I highly recommend Dr. Ash and Medora Dental for all your dentistry needs.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

It has been a pleasure going to see Dr Ash and his staff. They are friendly and caring and make you feel comfortable. This has definitely been the best dental office I have ever visited and refer my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Ash and his staff are very professional. They are relaxed, helpful and patient centred. I never feel pressured to have extra work done and the before and after care are exceptional. They engage their patients and are very efficient. I highly recommend Dr. Ash and his staff to anyone seeking a family dentist.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Staff is nice and friendly but they are iffy when your late or have to cancel. Had to cancel my first appointment due to the flu which I had to be hospitalized for. Rebooked my second appointment which I was 15 minutes late for and when I got there I was extremely nervous for my root canal and they said we don't think we can do anything for you and said I was wasting there time and money and said I should find another dentist. So now I'm forced to find another dentist. I can't comment on there service since I never got my root canal done but there staff seem knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I was introduced to Dr. Ash Soufi as Ash. There is a great casual yet professional demeanor he carries and it's evident through the work environment at the clinic. I found my first experience with Dr. Soufi very relaxing and not stressful as would other clinics make me feel when dealing with my dental care. I would and do highly recommend Dr. Soufi and his clinic to anyone. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Dr Ash always makes me feel comfortable. I have always had a fear of going to the dentist and he makes it easier for me to go. The staff is always friendly and ready to help with any concerns you have. I highly recommend this clinic to anyone!!! They are also very good with the little kids too!! Michele Vandeveen

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

In Abbotsford I went to High Street Dental and was not impressed, I decided it was time to switch dentists and have had many close friends go here. I made the switch and was not disappointed at all. The receptionists are up front about what you are going to pay out of pocket and what is covered by your dental plan, all the dentistry staff make you feel comfortable and at home. I have zero complaints and will keep going here for years, hoping moving all my family from their dentists out to Dr. Ash.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr. Ash is a blessing. I have been frightened of Dentists since a child, when they tried to fill a tooth without freezing. My husband has the same memories as I child, consequently we did not visit the dentist regularly. Each time in my Adult life when dental work was needed I was completely put under. I have just recently broken a tooth and saw Dr. Ash. On my first visit I saw Sierra and Dr. Ash. They both made me feel and ease. My next visit was more entailed and I needed a "calm me down" and it worked out just fine. Dr. Ash is very conscious of your comfort level and often asks if you are okay. Now that I have the confidence of Dr. Ash I will not need "calm me downs" for the usual fillings etc. I highly recommend Dr. Ash and his staff. They are the best and I won't be going anywhere else. I have encouraged both my daughter and her boyfriend to see Dr. Ash.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Dr. Ash Soufi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Persian