You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ash Soufi

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr. Ash Soufi is the best dentist I have ever had. It's not that others weren't good or even very good, but Dr. Ash is one of a kind. You can feel he really cares and is looking to give you best options and treatment he can. His staff is also awesome (they actually laugh at my horrible puns!) i.e. 100% professional, kind accommodating. Like Dr. Ash, they are one of a kind.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

EXCELLENT Dental Office. Heidi and I have been going to Medora Dental Care since the day it opened. We have ALWAYS had OUTSTANDING service and care from EVERYONE there!! We have found Dr. Ash to be EXTREMELY skilled, personable, friendly and thorough in explaining everything he does. He is never in a rush and is VERY gentle when conducting any work. Heidi has been receiving her cleanings from Zuzanna and has been EXTREMELY happy with her. She is very friendly and cheery. I have been receiving my cleanings from Caralee and am EXTREMELY happy with her. She is ALWAYS in a GREAT mood and happy and cheery. The receptionist Jaralyn is EXTREMELY professional and always helpful and genuinely kind. She has ALWAYS accommodated any appointments we have needed and always emails and calls us to remind us of upcoming appointments. She is ALWAYS so polite and friendly. It is a PLEASURE to have to go in for cleanings and check ups. This is by FAR the BEST dental office Heidi and I have ever been to and we look forward to many, many years of their EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE!! Keep up the GREAT work you guys make a PHENOMENAL TEAM!! Heidi and Mike

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

We just moved into the area and started going to Dr Ash. I was unable to get x-rays due to personal reasons and he respected that and was able to give me the treatment I needed. Dr Ash was professional and able to explain the procedure to me. The receptionist followed up several times which was great. The receptionist are friendly and accommodating for the appointments that we've been too. Great location as well.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

It is a pleasure to be one of Dr. Ash's patients. He is easily the most personable and considerate dentist that I have ever dealt with. Every time I visit him, he will ask me about my work and how school is going and always shows genuine interest. Aside from being a regular patient, I had Dr. Ash remove my wisdom teeth and through this experience he proved why he is the most caring and attentive dentist that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Seeing as how I was sedated from the operation and considering the icy conditions outside, Dr. Ash went out of his way to salt the sidewalk and even laid down a roll of wallpaper he had in his office so that he could safely transfer me by wheelchair to my awaiting ride. To take the time to personally do something like that speaks volumes about his character. I would happily recommend Dr. Ash to any friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

My jaw was sore during a procedure. I told Ash and he microwaved a warm towellete and gave it to me without me even noticing what he was doing. It helped ease the pain. He offered me an advil for it aswell as water and offered to take a moment to rest. I was paying at the front desk and I noticed my tooth didn't feel right I got to my car and decided it wasn't good enough I turned around and they let me right back in to fix the edge and it took 1 minute and it was done no problem. I am a person who has hated the dentist since I was a child but they are very patient and friendly. I would recommend them to anyone. Plus the girls there are pretty cute.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Great place to get work done. I had a root canal recently that was painless, and actually quite a pleasant experience thanks to the staff and Dr. Soufi. My daughter just went for her check up and loved the staff and dentist. I can get an appt here on short notice as well. Other clinics take weeks to get in and the work is comparable. I was offered a coffee card for this review but don't plan to claim it because I don't drink coffee. I genuinely like this clinic. And for the people saying this dentist "bills you up to what your plan will allow..."...no kidding, eh? Join the real world, morons....every dentist is doing that and besides, who the F cares?? You're already paying for the benefits plan, why not grease the insurance agency for every penny? It costs you no more.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Ash - as he likes to be called has done some good and some bad work for my family. His dental work is gentle and pleasant but in my case he left me with a root canal that is still sensitive two years later. As for the people saying the reviews are fake - they kind of are. I remember being offered a gift certificate for leaving a good review - so look at the glowing reviews and think of everyone getting a gift certificate for those high ratings. In my experience they sell you up to your coverage and then a bit more. More than a dental office this is a place that markets their expensive services to fit how much your dental plan can cover. I don't have a vocabulary to fit but the words money and grubbers come to mind. If you can't afford their services you will be made to feel like you should go somewhere else.

Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Ash Soufi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Polish
  • Persian

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love this dentist, dental office and staff. So professional, great atmosphere. Check them out. "

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had a great experience so far at Medora Dental with Dr. Ash. He was professional and the staff were kind. I would recommend this dentist. "

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ash Soufi is the best dentist I have ever had. It's not that others weren't good or even very good, but Dr. Ash is one of a kind. You can feel he really car..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "EXCELLENT Dental Office. Heidi and I have been going to Medora Dental Care since the day it opened. We have ALWAYS had OUTSTANDING service and care from EVERYON..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We just moved into the area and started going to Dr Ash. I was unable to get x-rays due to personal reasons and he respected that and was able to give me the tr..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It is a pleasure to be one of Dr. Ash's patients. He is easily the most personable and considerate dentist that I have ever dealt with. Every time I visit him, ..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My jaw was sore during a procedure. I told Ash and he microwaved a warm towellete and gave it to me without me even noticing what he was doing. It helped ease ..."

July 10, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.medoradental.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "6047461295".

June 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great place to get work done. I had a root canal recently that was painless, and actually quite a pleasant experience thanks to the staff and Dr. Soufi. My da..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I had to re-do most of the teeth Dr. Ash did by another dentist and his mistakes costed me a lot of money."

June 11, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.ivorydentalcentre.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "V2S0" to "V3A 4K7". Address has been updated from "None" to "20151 Fraser Highway". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045304011".

June 3, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://medoradental.com" to "http://www.ivorydentalcentre.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "V2S0" to "V3A 4K7". Address has been updated from "None" to "20151 Fraser Highway". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045304011".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ash - as he likes to be called has done some good and some bad work for my family. His dental work is gentle and pleasant but in my case he left me with a ..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Switched dentists and never looked back. Their team is extremely professional and the equipment."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Not happy. Will not go back. Avoid these people. Don't trust these reviews "

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i love every thing about this clinic.Dr Ash is awesome , and I love how he makes me feel so appreciated, and valued as a person. he is super funny, very well dr..."

April 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ash and all staff provided me with all of the options. Did not press the more expensive route."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Had a tooth extracted and was charged over $300. Later found out from friend that a simple pull job is only about $150. Don't trust this dentist anymore."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Office staff not good. Hated NURSE assistant and cleaners. I agree that someone is faking these as no other office has so many reviews. Don't believe is #1 d..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ash (yes, he goes by his first name!) and his staff create a warm and friendly environment that makes me feel relaxed and at home during each visit. The staff a..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have recently switched to Dr. Soufi and it has been going great, they are always on time and easy to make appointments with on short notice. Dr.Soufi goes ou..."

March 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Soufi is faking these ratings by having friends etc post. I went here and the office is mediocre at best. Be realistic how can one Dr have over 40 ratings ..."

March 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family has been seeing Dr. Soufi for two years. The staff is friendly and very accomodating. Dr. Soufi is kind and gives great care."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely love Dr. Ash and his staff. They have been my family's dentist office for a few years and they are more like friends to me now. They are very pers..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr. Soufi and his team. The office is warm & inviting with candles and welcoming decor. Dr. Soufi is gentle, kind & efficient, I find I..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ash and his team have made our family trips to the dentist comfortable and even enjoyable! I have four small children who were scared to death to go to the d..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This dentist changed my life. I came to him, no longer willing to smile. I felt terrible about my teeth and was extremely self conscious. He began a process an..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This dentist literally changed my life. My teeth were in such bad shape that I had stopped smiling and felt so ashamed of my teeth. This dentist is absolutely ..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "based on my experience with dr. soufi and medora I have a feeling that a lot of these reviews are faked. I was no very impressed at all. Work that was done fai..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "While the staff at Medpra are very proffesional, and the dentistry work is very good. I don't like the fact that every time I go in for a cleaning, Dr Ash ALWA..."

December 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Been seeing Dr Ash since shortly after the office opened. The Doctor and his staff have been wonderful to deal with. Always on time and very friendly. If you ha..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This office places fake profiles to make their practice falsely look good. 33 reviews in less than two years, what a joke. How stupid do you think people are...."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Soufi and his staff are extremely professional and helpful. His office offers the latest technology and his dental hygienists are well educated."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always accommodating and not there to take all your money. Just genuinely there to do a good job, which is rare these days."

September 6, 2014