Dr. Ash Soufi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ash Soufi

My entire family visits Dr. Ash and his staff and they love the experience every time!! I moved to Alberta about 2 years ago and havnt had any luck finding a place as amazing as Medora Dental

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Top notch care from start to finish! From emergency visits to regular checkups, my entire family loves Dr Ash and his phenomenal staff. They have a patient care and comfort driven philosophy, you never leave feeling like a number. More like part of the Medora Family. I highly recommend them! Kristie Kerrigan

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Being extremly nervous with dentists, they have made me far more comfortable. Very understanding and the sedation once figured out works well for me. From the front counter to all the rest of the staff I love this office. Couldn;t clean my teeth so often with Caralee

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr. Ash and his team have made going to the dentist such an easy process. They make me feel comfortable no matter what the situation. I highly recommend this place, they really take the time to make you feel at ease. Thanks again for all that you do!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

At my last visit with Dr.Ash I had the best treatment! Coralee took me right in on time for my appointment which I really appreciated and she was so easy to talk to and made me very comfortable in the chair. You could tell she is very experienced at cleaning teeth! Then dr.ash came in and took the time to talk to me about my options for dental treatment and answered all my questions with good consideration.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

It is my pleasure to share my experience with having Dr. Ash Soufi as my Dentist. I find all staff incredible warm, pleasant and friendly. Booking is easy and helpful, they go the extra mile to help in any way. Dr Ash Soufi & the Hygienist make you feel at ease and do a great job, explaining everything as they go. Not to mention the state of the art facility at no extra cost. Last but not least, clinic is spotlessly clean. With moving frequently all across Canada and the UK I have experienced a lot of Dentist and staff in my lifetime and this is by far the best. I have never had a problem at all, not with appointments, wait times or staff. My experience has always been a positive one. They really care about you and would highly recommend them, they are thee best. Thank you so much to all, for making my experience a great one from the moment I enter until the moment I leave.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Ash does unnecessary work and is more focused on making billings than anything else

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

From the minute you walk in the door at Medora, the staff and Dr. Ash put you at ease. They are professional, caring, personable and knowledgeable. Everything from the fees to the procedures are explained up front so there are no surprises. I highly recommend Dr. Ash and Medora Dental for all your dentistry needs.

Submitted March 28, 2017

It has been a pleasure going to see Dr Ash and his staff. They are friendly and caring and make you feel comfortable. This has definitely been the best dental office I have ever visited and refer my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Ash and his staff are very professional. They are relaxed, helpful and patient centred. I never feel pressured to have extra work done and the before and after care are exceptional. They engage their patients and are very efficient. I highly recommend Dr. Ash and his staff to anyone seeking a family dentist.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Ash Soufi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Persian