You may also like

Rate Dr. Ash Soufi

Dr. Ash Soufi's Ratings

My jaw was sore during a procedure. I told Ash and he microwaved a warm towellete and gave it to me without me even noticing what he was doing. It helped ease the pain. He offered me an advil for it aswell as water and offered to take a moment to rest.
I was paying at the front desk and I noticed my tooth didn't feel right I got to my car and decided it wasn't good enough I turned around and they let me right back in to fix the edge and it took 1 minute and it was done no problem. I am a person who has hated the dentist since I was a child but they are very patient and friendly. I would recommend them to anyone. Plus the girls there are pretty cute.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2861726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Great place to get work done. I had a root canal recently that was painless, and actually quite a pleasant experience thanks to the staff and Dr. Soufi. My daughter just went for her check up and loved the staff and dentist. I can get an appt here on short notice as well. Other clinics take weeks to get in and the work is comparable. I was offered a coffee card for this review but don't plan to claim it because I don't drink coffee. I genuinely like this clinic. And for the people saying this dentist "bills you up to what your plan will allow..."...no kidding, eh? Join the real world, morons....every dentist is doing that and besides, who the F cares?? You're already paying for the benefits plan, why not grease the insurance agency for every penny? It costs you no more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2835527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I had to re-do most of the teeth Dr. Ash did by another dentist and his mistakes costed me a lot of money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2835037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Ash - as he likes to be called has done some good and some bad work for my family. His dental work is gentle and pleasant but in my case he left me with a root canal that is still sensitive two years later.

As for the people saying the reviews are fake - they kind of are. I remember being offered a gift certificate for leaving a good review - so look at the glowing reviews and think of everyone getting a gift certificate for those high ratings.

In my experience they sell you up to your coverage and then a bit more. More than a dental office this is a place that markets their expensive services to fit how much your dental plan can cover. I don't have a vocabulary to fit but the words money and grubbers come to mind. If you can't afford their services you will be made to feel like you should go somewhere else.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2819126].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 27, 2015

Switched dentists and never looked back. Their team is extremely professional and the equipment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2807632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Not happy. Will not go back. Avoid these people. Don't trust these reviews

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

i love every thing about this clinic.Dr Ash is awesome , and I love how he makes me feel so appreciated, and valued as a person. he is super funny, very well dressed :) and is so professional. he goes above and beyond with the care of my teeth, and i am so glad my husband and i met him and his wonderful staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2789632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Ash and all staff provided me with all of the options. Did not press the more expensive route.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Had a tooth extracted and was charged over $300. Later found out from friend that a simple pull job is only about $150. Don't trust this dentist anymore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Office staff not good. Hated NURSE assistant and cleaners. I agree that someone is faking these as no other office has so many reviews. Don't believe is #1 dentist in Abbotsford for a second. Veniers best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2766246].votes_count ]]