You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ash Soufi

I'm recently a new patient to this office. I felt extremely comfortable there! They took great care of me and made me feel like I mattered. I've been to other of the big office in abbotsford where you feel like another number and they don't follow up with you. Dr. Ash was so kind and didn't rush me. Great office. I found them on this website and I made the best decision!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

I was very pleased with my recent visit to Medora and Dr. Ash They were very friendly and informative, make you feel welcome and non pressure like other dentists i have been too. I will be switching to him for my regular dental work from now on.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Submitted March 23, 2016

Most of these ratings are total fakes. Trust me Veniers have been in Abbotsford for 20 years and have less reviews. Anyone that fakes this many reviews will cheat your insurance too.

Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Ash Soufi's response
Thank you for your feedback, however we assure you that all reviews posted on this site are genuine. We encourage all our patients to share their experiences as it allows others to find honest and trustworthy dental practitioners. At Medora Dental Care, we continue to practice with the upmost integrity to create a comfortable and safe environment for our patients. Please feel free to contact our office directly with any further questions or concerns you may have.

Submitted March 30, 2016

We had relocated to BC and found Medora Dental was accepting new patients. We now have been patients for about 4 years and are very pleased with the service the whole team provides. They are prompt with our appointments and always friendly. I had services along with some surgery by Dr. Ash, he is very polite and very good at what he does. Thank you to Medora dental for making our experiences there pleasant. Tracy

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Dr.Soufi is the best dentist i have ever had . He is so kind and gentle .

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr. Ash is a great dentist! Communicates well, trustworthy, has a great touch. He made a balloon animal for my kid and gave her a small stuffed toy. My wife, daughter and I have all had good experience in his chair. The team works very well together, are highly professional and helpful. It was obvious from my first phone call that I was important to them. The office is well equipped with everything you would need including TV with headphones to help take your mind off what's going on in your mouth. For sure, go!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr. Ash Soufi is the best dentist I have ever had. It's not that others weren't good or even very good, but Dr. Ash is one of a kind. You can feel he really cares and is looking to give you best options and treatment he can. His staff is also awesome (they actually laugh at my horrible puns!) i.e. 100% professional, kind accommodating. Like Dr. Ash, they are one of a kind.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr. Ash Soufi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Persian
  • Polish
  • English

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm recently a new patient to this office. I felt extremely comfortable there! They took great care of me and made me feel like I mattered. I've been to other o..."

April 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very pleased with my recent visit to Medora and Dr. Ash They were very friendly and informative, make you feel welcome and non pressure like other dentis..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "They overbilled my insurance. I will complain to my insurance company. That is dental fraud. Charged for more scraping time than I was in the chair. "

March 23, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Most of these ratings are total fakes. Trust me Veniers have been in Abbotsford for 20 years and have less reviews. Anyone that fakes this many reviews will c..."

March 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We had relocated to BC and found Medora Dental was accepting new patients. We now have been patients for about 4 years and are very pleased with the service th..."

March 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Soufi is the best dentist i have ever had . He is so kind and gentle ."

March 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ash is a great dentist! Communicates well, trustworthy, has a great touch. He made a balloon animal for my kid and gave her a small stuffed toy. My wife,..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love this dentist, dental office and staff. So professional, great atmosphere. Check them out. "

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had a great experience so far at Medora Dental with Dr. Ash. He was professional and the staff were kind. I would recommend this dentist. "

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ash Soufi is the best dentist I have ever had. It's not that others weren't good or even very good, but Dr. Ash is one of a kind. You can feel he really car..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "EXCELLENT Dental Office. Heidi and I have been going to Medora Dental Care since the day it opened. We have ALWAYS had OUTSTANDING service and care from EVERYON..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We just moved into the area and started going to Dr Ash. I was unable to get x-rays due to personal reasons and he respected that and was able to give me the tr..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It is a pleasure to be one of Dr. Ash's patients. He is easily the most personable and considerate dentist that I have ever dealt with. Every time I visit him, ..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My jaw was sore during a procedure. I told Ash and he microwaved a warm towellete and gave it to me without me even noticing what he was doing. It helped ease ..."

July 10, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.medoradental.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "6047461295".

June 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great place to get work done. I had a root canal recently that was painless, and actually quite a pleasant experience thanks to the staff and Dr. Soufi. My da..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I had to re-do most of the teeth Dr. Ash did by another dentist and his mistakes costed me a lot of money."

June 11, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.ivorydentalcentre.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "V2S0" to "V3A 4K7". Address has been updated from "None" to "20151 Fraser Highway". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045304011".

June 3, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://medoradental.com" to "http://www.ivorydentalcentre.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "V2S0" to "V3A 4K7". Address has been updated from "None" to "20151 Fraser Highway". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045304011".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ash - as he likes to be called has done some good and some bad work for my family. His dental work is gentle and pleasant but in my case he left me with a ..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Switched dentists and never looked back. Their team is extremely professional and the equipment."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Not happy. Will not go back. Avoid these people. Don't trust these reviews "

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i love every thing about this clinic.Dr Ash is awesome , and I love how he makes me feel so appreciated, and valued as a person. he is super funny, very well dr..."

April 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ash and all staff provided me with all of the options. Did not press the more expensive route."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Had a tooth extracted and was charged over $300. Later found out from friend that a simple pull job is only about $150. Don't trust this dentist anymore."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Office staff not good. Hated NURSE assistant and cleaners. I agree that someone is faking these as no other office has so many reviews. Don't believe is #1 d..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ash (yes, he goes by his first name!) and his staff create a warm and friendly environment that makes me feel relaxed and at home during each visit. The staff a..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have recently switched to Dr. Soufi and it has been going great, they are always on time and easy to make appointments with on short notice. Dr.Soufi goes ou..."

March 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Soufi is faking these ratings by having friends etc post. I went here and the office is mediocre at best. Be realistic how can one Dr have over 40 ratings ..."

March 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family has been seeing Dr. Soufi for two years. The staff is friendly and very accomodating. Dr. Soufi is kind and gives great care."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely love Dr. Ash and his staff. They have been my family's dentist office for a few years and they are more like friends to me now. They are very pers..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr. Soufi and his team. The office is warm & inviting with candles and welcoming decor. Dr. Soufi is gentle, kind & efficient, I find I..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ash and his team have made our family trips to the dentist comfortable and even enjoyable! I have four small children who were scared to death to go to the d..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This dentist changed my life. I came to him, no longer willing to smile. I felt terrible about my teeth and was extremely self conscious. He began a process an..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This dentist literally changed my life. My teeth were in such bad shape that I had stopped smiling and felt so ashamed of my teeth. This dentist is absolutely ..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "based on my experience with dr. soufi and medora I have a feeling that a lot of these reviews are faked. I was no very impressed at all. Work that was done fai..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "While the staff at Medpra are very proffesional, and the dentistry work is very good. I don't like the fact that every time I go in for a cleaning, Dr Ash ALWA..."

December 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Been seeing Dr Ash since shortly after the office opened. The Doctor and his staff have been wonderful to deal with. Always on time and very friendly. If you ha..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This office places fake profiles to make their practice falsely look good. 33 reviews in less than two years, what a joke. How stupid do you think people are...."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Soufi and his staff are extremely professional and helpful. His office offers the latest technology and his dental hygienists are well educated."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always accommodating and not there to take all your money. Just genuinely there to do a good job, which is rare these days."

September 6, 2014