Ratings for Dr. Steven Katz

I am honestly surprised to see any negative reviews about Dr Katz. After a terrible experience with a different rheumatologist and over 2 years of debilitating and excruciating pain causing me to have to reduce work hours (I was only 30 years old at the time!) I was lucky to be referred to Dr Katz by my aunt. He is an extremely intelligent doctor who listens to my requests and has helped me return to work full time. He has made this terrible disease manageable and way less scary. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

This moron misdiagnosed me with RA. He wanted to push drugs more than have a logical conversation. He is not affiliated with the University either. That is a private clinic using the UOfA s office space.

Submitted November 30, 2014

Very pleasant, informative and supportive. Feel very fortunate to have access to a doctor of this calibre.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

He does not give me any information. I have yet to see any proof that I have RA except that Dr Katz says so... The nurse said she felt 4 swollen joints. That doesn't seem like enough to me. Nor did it to the nurse. He doesn't care if I'm feeling better. He just wants to push drugs on me and make me feel like a crazy person for asking questions. I refuse to continue seeing this terrible doctor.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Great doctor. Very helpful, remembers previous conversations, very considerate and knowlegable. Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

My mother is very impressed with this doctor's expertise. He is very pleasant, helpful, knowledgeable and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2011