Ratings for Dr. Colin Campbell

Dr. Campbell is #1. When it comes to any related back problems or aches or or or...Dr. Campbell is the best when it comes to any arising chiropractor related health matters. Seeing Dr. Campbell may save you from going through a surgical procedure. All measures will be taken to help address the issue; the most natural way. Thank God for Dr. Campbell. Truly an expert in his field. His level of care is truly outstanding! The 30 minute appointment is fully focused on you and healing you the best fastest way possible with minimal return visits!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2019

Miracle Genuine Chiropractor, Dr. Campbell was highly recommended by my family doctor years back. Eventhough, I no longer live in Ottawa, I still travel back to see Dr. Campbell. Dr. Campbell truly excels at what he does. Try and see and you too will become a loyal patient! (Helpful tips ** please note designated complimentary parking spots numbers are 79 & 80. Please click on "website" on the top for the new address location at 209-35 Auriga Dr, Nepean, ON, K2E 8B7).

flag | Submitted June 17, 2019

Dr. Colin Campbell is the best! Our GP referred him to my husband a few years ago and I was later referred after having IT band issues for about 6 months. I went to see him and he fixed it in one visit! I was so impressed and have been ever since. Anytime I have an issue, tennis elbow, back or hip, I book an appointment and it’s immediately relieved. I have referred many of my yoga students and friends to him and they all love him too. He is friendly, great sense of humor and gets results. You feel comfortable and in great hands and have a few great belly laughs at the same time. One friend that I referred brought her husband that was diagnosed with MS years before and she said that Colin did more for him than any other doctor he had ever seen. I would never hesitate to refer Dr. Campbell to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2019

I Saw him for 2 separate issues at 2 different times over the last few years and wondered - "why do I wait so long before going in?" He immediately finds the issue and resolves within a few sessions. He is prompt, and respects my time!! I wish I could give him more than a 5 as a rating..

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

He is excellent at taking me from hunched over to walking straight!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

Excellent, very professional and friendly. The best in Ottawa.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

He's the best! I had a tough time finding a good Chiropractor in Ottawa, but was thrilled when I discovered him. He knows what he's doing. Personable but professional. Doesn't push me to rebook when I don't need it. The active release plus adjustments are so good... Actually fixed my hip issues and gave my great stretches to help my neck and back... I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Chiropractor plus the active release therapy by Dr. Campbell actually relieve pain!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

My half hour appointments alway turn to 15 minutes, so he would have time catch up phone messages and other admin work(he has no admin staff). Some of my problems he told me that could not be treated, but other health care providers were able to fix. Not see him any more.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Honestly the best Chiropractor I have seen to date...no nonsense, cares about his patients and he's not in it for the money. Typically spends about 30 minutes with you, doesn't try to sell you on anything, very down to earth and a great human being. If you want results see Dr.Campbell simple as that.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017