Ratings for Dr. Colin Campbell

He's the best! I had a tough time finding a good Chiropractor in Ottawa, but was thrilled when I discovered him. He knows what he's doing. Personable but professional. Doesn't push me to rebook when I don't need it. The active release plus adjustments are so good... Actually fixed my hip issues and gave my great stretches to help my neck and back... I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Chiropractor plus the active release therapy by Dr. Campbell actually relieve pain!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

My half hour appointments alway turn to 15 minutes, so he would have time catch up phone messages and other admin work(he has no admin staff). Some of my problems he told me that could not be treated, but other health care providers were able to fix. Not see him any more.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Honestly the best Chiropractor I have seen to date...no nonsense, cares about his patients and he's not in it for the money. Typically spends about 30 minutes with you, doesn't try to sell you on anything, very down to earth and a great human being. If you want results see Dr.Campbell simple as that.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Campbell is by far the best chiropractor I've ever been to in 35 years - and I've been to several. He actually takes the time to explain things to you and is always gentle. He got rid of so much scar tissue in my first year of seeing him that I only have to go a few times a year now for a "tune-up." Dr. Campbell definitely isn't like so many chiropractors who keeps you coming every couple of weeks for life just to pad his income. I couldn't recommend him more highly.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Dr . Campbell is a great Dr . I went to him hardly able to move due to a back issue. He was very informative and mind and listens to ones concerns Dr Campbell is very informative and thanks to him my back issues improved immensely! I have had neck issues and every time it flares up I just call he fits me on works on my neck and I go from not being able to stand the pain to pain free within a few visits and the odd follow up if needed. I have full faith and trust in him and highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Campbell is an excellent chiropractor. He is extremely professional, personable, and easy going. He takes the time to explain what the problem is and what he intends to do to alleviate the problem. He also gives you exercises to do on your own. I absolutely recommend him to anyone seeking chiropractic care

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Campbell is excellent! His ART technique is very effective and he takes the time so you don't need to come in all the time.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Campbell is great. He doesn't give me too much, or too little info, just the right amount. Exercises are helpful, treatments are fantastic. I definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Very personable Doctor. Always tries to squeeze me into his busy schedule when I need an appointment. Often feel better after having a treatment. Very knowledgeable in treatment options. I have referred numerous people to him.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014