Ratings for Dr. Shahdad Heydari

I came to Dr Heydari after years of not going to the dentist because of fear and anxiety and he was incredible. He patiently explains all procedures, he is knowledgable and calm, I never felt rushed or like my questions were silly. It's evident that he really cares about his patients. I required quite a bit of work and I experienced little to no pain, even my more complicated procedures were done quickly and gently. The whole staff is very friendly and helpful. I am beyond thankful and I highly recommend Dr Heydari and his team to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Best Dentist I've had in my whole life. He is amazing and I would totally recommend him to anyone. He is honest, kind, knowledgeable and truly cares about his patients. Prices are fair compared to the market. I greatly recommend him. He is a dentist like no others.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

This doctor is a magician. He repaired my broken tooth very quickly and it doesn't even look like it was broken. He is very kind and polite too. The staff is very helpful and nice. There is a good atmosphere at the Clinique.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Very happy to have stumbled onto Dr Heydari. Most of us don't like going to the dentist but with Dr Heydari you don't have to be afraid. And his assistant Gabriella is THE BEST.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Depuis que je suis traite par Dr Heydari, je n'ai plus de phobie des dentistes et je n"ai plus de problemes dentaires. Merci Dr Heydari

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Excellent service, Doctor Heydari was very helpful, he presented alternative treatment plans for my dental problem and since his treatments,I do not have any problems with them any more,whereas other doctors could not pinpoint the problem. I would gladly reccomend him. Paul

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Teiunsbgyvtfstvtunaomoamomoamisnubsyvttevywbuwniwmiuqmoiqmoi,

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

I have been very happy with my services at Dr.Heydari's Dental Clinique. Not only has everyone been friendly but I have had great service. Dr. Heydari is a great dentist who thoroughly explain all the procedures and answer all of your questions. He is a multi-language speaker, so there is no problem if you are not fluent in French or English. as a summary: great staff, great doctor, everything was very hygienic, and all the equipment used is cutting edge. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a dentist that actually cares about the health of your mouth.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Very competent, fast, honest and nice doctor. Dr Heydari was recommended by a very demanding friend and I would not hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Shahdad Heydari is the absolute best dentist I have ever encountered. I have been a patient for many years and feel that I'm getting the best quality care that I could possibly receive. Dr Heydari is extremely knowledgeable and a very nice person to deal with. He will be my dentist for many years to come. I highly recommend Dr. Shadad Heydari and his staff. Thank you. Steve P.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016