Ratings for Dr. Shahdad Heydari

This doctor is a magician. He repaired my broken tooth very quickly and it doesn't even look like it was broken. He is very kind and polite too. The staff is very helpful and nice. There is a good atmosphere at the Clinique.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Very happy to have stumbled onto Dr Heydari. Most of us don't like going to the dentist but with Dr Heydari you don't have to be afraid. And his assistant Gabriella is THE BEST.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Depuis que je suis traite par Dr Heydari, je n'ai plus de phobie des dentistes et je n"ai plus de problemes dentaires. Merci Dr Heydari

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Excellent service, Doctor Heydari was very helpful, he presented alternative treatment plans for my dental problem and since his treatments,I do not have any problems with them any more,whereas other doctors could not pinpoint the problem. I would gladly reccomend him. Paul

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Teiunsbgyvtfstvtunaomoamomoamisnubsyvttevywbuwniwmiuqmoiqmoi,

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

I have been very happy with my services at Dr.Heydari's Dental Clinique. Not only has everyone been friendly but I have had great service. Dr. Heydari is a great dentist who thoroughly explain all the procedures and answer all of your questions. He is a multi-language speaker, so there is no problem if you are not fluent in French or English. as a summary: great staff, great doctor, everything was very hygienic, and all the equipment used is cutting edge. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a dentist that actually cares about the health of your mouth.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Very competent, fast, honest and nice doctor. Dr Heydari was recommended by a very demanding friend and I would not hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Shahdad Heydari is the absolute best dentist I have ever encountered. I have been a patient for many years and feel that I'm getting the best quality care that I could possibly receive. Dr Heydari is extremely knowledgeable and a very nice person to deal with. He will be my dentist for many years to come. I highly recommend Dr. Shadad Heydari and his staff. Thank you. Steve P.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

dr Heydari and his staff are top notch...You feel great before going there...You feel even better after the visit...From the super nice receptionist Eve Marie and Diane, from the hygienists Gabrielle , to Johanne and Dr Heydari, nice and competent people...Kuddos.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I have found my dentist! Dr. Heydari fixed a poorly fitting partial which another dentist had made for me; it is now a perfect and comfortable fit. And here's the thing I like most about Dr Heydari: he is trustworthy. He is aware of the fnancial limitations of his clients, and he is a person of integrity who cares about his patients. I've recommended him to 2 friends, one of whom is very particular and is fearful of dentists. They both love him and will continue to go to hiim alone. And his staff is just absolutely terrific and personable. Loïs C.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015