Ratings for Dr. Shakti Sharma

avoid her like a plague.. horrible horrible horrible I had to catch her at the door for my 15 sec meeting with her after waiting for her for 1.5 hours. she shouldn't be allowed to practice anymore

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

What a horrible doctor. My baby have been suffering from hair loss due to a dandruff-like fungus. She pretended to look at the child head and wouldn't give me a chance to explain what had been going on with my baby's hair loss. She did nothing for us. It was pointless waiting 4 months for a "no kind of help" appointment. As for the staff, I had to wait for them to finish their conversation before one of them could attend to me. I found it very disrespectful and unprofessional on their behalf.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

I am very fair skin. I've been going to Dr. Sharma with my daughter for the last many years.I've had many many skin cancers on face and body over the years and we've received the best care. Dr. Sharma is very professional and knowledgeable.I am very pleased with the results and care. She took care of my cancers then and there itself and I cannot even notice any scars or Mark's on my face after surgery. Her clinic staff is wonderful too. I've recommended her to most of my friends and they have been very happy.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Dr. Sharma is a very compassionate and wonderful doctor. I saw her few weeks ago for skin check. She found some cancer on my forehead and removed it same day..I just came back recently to her cljnic to remove the stitches.It healed up very nicely.I am pleased and very happy.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Worst doctor ever I visited. 30 sec appt after waiting for 2 hours. And those 30 sec Includes four time.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

AWFUL!!!!!!! Avoid her at all costs. It seems like it's just about money for her. I waited 4 months for an appointment which lasted MAX a minute!!!!!! And in that minute I was literally talking to her from the door while she was trying to move onto the next patient!! So probably she saw me for 30 seconds maximum. She provided aboustely no information about acne. She hardly even looked at my face!! She literally does not care about her patients and I wish I had never seen her. Please do yourself a favour and go to a professional dermatologist who isn't just going to spend a few seconds on you. Awful experience

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Had rash for few months went to family doctor but no medication worked. Dr. Sharma gave prescription and in 2 weeks I was better.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Horrible doctor! I want to make a complaint to cpso.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

For may years I had eczema. Went to a lot of doctors and they recommended a lot of over the counter medication but nothing seemed to work but when I asked to be referred to Dr. Sharma. She prescribed me a medication which helped with my eczema. My skin is much better.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Terrible. I hate to be the person to say that she just wants to bill ohip... But it's true. She literally only spent 30 seconds in the room with me after I waited an hour in the waiting room and 4 months for an appointment. Someone needs to revoke her license.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr. Shakti Sharma's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Workers Comp