Ratings for Dr. Shakti Sharma

I went to this clinic on recommendation of a walk in clinic for bump on forehead. I was told by my previous derm four years ago that I don't have to worry about it.Dr Sharma saw it and advised me to do biopsy for this saying it could be a small skin cancer or could be nothing.She and her staff then proceeded to do plastic kind surgery for me I had 4 stitches and nurse removed it the next week After 1 week I was called by office and was told that it's a skin cancer and that its been completely removed already And now four weeks later nobody can even see where i had my skin cut. It's healed up beautifully and I am so glad that this dr sent me to her and not some other dermatologist.I later came to know through my dr that dr Sharma is one of the very few dermatologists specializing in skin cancers surgery and lasers. My sincere thanks to everybody in clinic who took great care of me . I will be seeing her again in six months for follow up

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

I had googled dermatologists on my area and Dr. Shakti came up. I went to my family Dr and asked for a referral. Although the wait was long to get an appointment (4 months) it was worth it. Dr. Sharma is kind, and she is patient and will listen to your problems and also give advice. I was skeptical because of some of the negative reviews but Ive learned my lesson. She is an excellent doctor. Book your appointment as early as possible, my appointment was at 830 it was empty when I went in but when I got out it was packed. BTW shes suite 204!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Do not go to Dr. Sharma. After waiting 3 months for an appointment, she did not ask me a single question about my skin and proceeded to prescribe accutane and harsh antibiotics. She also claimed I have cystic acne which I do not. She tried to get me to spend 100s of dollars on treatments that were not needed. She barely even looked at me skin and spent no time inquiring into the cause of my acne. Seeing her was a waste of my time.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I have a contagious virus on my skin and asked to be seen sooner - the staff didn't care and booked my appointment over a month later. When my appointment finally came up, Sharma didn't even bother listening to me list my symptoms; her mannerisms were very rude and she interrupted me at the start of my sentences 5 times within the first two minutes of the appointment. She didn't seem to care about making a correct diagnoses - she made four of them because I kept up bringing new information since she didn't bother listening to me talk about my symptoms at the start of the appointment. She is as dumb as she is rude because she finally settled on "water allergies on my palms", which is completely absurd. Ultimately, going to Sharma was a HUGE waste of my time. Even if I didn't have to wait over a month to see her, I would still expect her to treat her patients with decency instead of the "you're a waste of my time" attitude that I got in the 5 minutes that she bothered to spend on me. I would also expect her not to leave her brain at home.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr.Sharma takes her time with her patients. She has knowledge. She is very professional. She works hard.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

The doctor didn't see me 30 minutes after my appointment time . I was hoping the wait would be worth the consultation however she barely examined my skin at all as I went regarding acne and acne scars. She straight away recommended Accutane for the acne and some injections for my skin which were not even needed. Very upset from the experience as I was looking forward to this for months to get help for my skin.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Everything about my experience was terrible. The almost two hour long wait past my appointed time. Dr. Sharma's knowledge, if any, certainly wasn't present the day I was there...perhaps she's overworked or perhaps she just doesn't care about the people who are there to see her as a dermatologist. I waited almost two hours to see her for a mere 3 minutes. I've never met a doctor in my life that didn't listen, or do due diligence to help their patient. I ended up going back to my family doctor and explained what happened with her and what she wanted to do to treat my issue. He said he wasn't going to refer anyone else to Dr. Sharma. I saw another dematolgist and I'm happy to say my skin issue has been treated and healed! We no thanks to Dr. Sharma. Thankfully I didn't take the steps she wanted me to take or else I would be still paying out large amounts of money with no relief in sight. Dr. Sharma is not a reliable dermatologist.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I have been going to Dr.Sharma for almost 2 years, The staff is very professional..Dr.Sharma is awonderful doctor, yes the office is very busy at times, but she always takes the time to answer all your question..I would definetly recommend this doctor..

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

My son went to remove 3 moles, spend less then 30 minutes, charged $450 + tax, very expensive. I would suggest to check price first.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Went in to get a mole removed after my family doctor suggested it may be cancerous. The procedure was done in a hurry and left a large scar in the middle of my stomach. I went to another dermatologist and he described the scar to be "dramatic" and told me whoever performed the procedure did not stitch it up evenly which resulted in a bumpy, discoloured scar. She disfigured my body. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Shakti Sharma's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients