Ratings for Dr. Ira H. Gouterman

I love this office! The doctors and staff are comforting, warm and efficient. My entire family sees Dr. Gouterman who is very good at diagnosing and treating our skin issues. I highly recommed this office.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Highly competent effective care. Have used him many times. Fully satisfied.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

VERY disappointment in this place!!!! I would not recommend anybody going to this place. I called to make sure they take my insurance and the secretary Meredith stated they did and that I can get an appointment the day I called. When I got to the office the woman took my insurance card and clarified that they took this insurance. They had me sign paperwork stating if my insurance did not cover the FULL exam than I am responsible for the balance. The next day I received a call from the secretary Meredith, which was VERY RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL! And she stated that they did not take my insurance after they already saw me the day before! SCAM! She will not admit that she was wrong! I would of never came here if they did NOT take my insurance! Now, this woman is trying to say "OH WELL I'M GOING TO PUT YOU WITH ARE COLLECTING AGENCY" It's been a week since I been at this place. I've received 5-7 calls within this week, harassing me "WHEN AM I GOING TO PAY?" NO ONE GO TO THIS PLACE!

Submitted June 9, 2014

The lack of friendliness of the staff was shocking. I waited 30 minutes and was seen after 7am when I had a 6:30AM appt. Dr. Gouterman smelled like a cigarette and really had no time to listen to the regimen that I had been using. He was quick to recommend that I purchase his products and see him again in 2 weeks. This was the most pathetic performance that I have seen from a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Dr GOuterman has been practicing dermatology for over 30 years and is a very well known and respected Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

appears disinterested, judgmental and in a hurry to move on to the next patient. Quick to push "his" products - not covered by insurance. been there many times over the years, the other docs that have worked there were always more pleasant and caring. Unfortunately - they moved on - so will I.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Best doctor ever!!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr. Ira H. Gouterman's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1971)

Delta Dental