You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Miranda Bassali

Dr. Bassali is the kindest, gentlest dentist whose fabulous with all of our children! They get excited everytime they need to see her for an appointment! Our entire family has been fortunate to have her expertise and professionalism for 10 years. She is a gift to our family!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr Bassali is great with children. My kids love to go to see her. She is very friendly and gentle. The staff are knowledgable and helpful with appointments and insurance questions.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr. Bassali is the best dentist I've ever had. Before I started seeing her I had not used a dentist on a regular basis after several childhood dental traumas left me feeling anxious about dental work. My whole family are patients of Dr. Bassali. She is welcoming, attentive to the children's needs and concerns, and her staff keep my husband on schedule for his appointments with regular reminders they have logged into his file! My husband actually tends to fall asleep during his dental hygiene work he finds the hygienists so gentle. We love Dr. Bassali and hightly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2012

This office is professional, friendly, and very helpful with insurance questions. Hygienists are very gentle. I can't wait until my next cleaning. My kids also enjoy going!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Dr. Miranda Bassali's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bassali is the kindest, gentlest dentist whose fabulous with all of our children! They get excited everytime they need to see her for an appointment! Our en..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I worked for her and she is crazy. Constantly changing over staff to pay them less"

October 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Charlemagne Dental Center for years. I highly recommend Dr, Bassali and staff. Great office, punctual and caring."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Bassali is great with children. My kids love to go to see her. She is very friendly and gentle. The staff are knowledgable and helpful with appointments a..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very rude Dentist, she treats her staff like slaves. She did a root canal therapy and did such a horrible job my new dentist was speechless when I told him thi..."

July 20, 2015
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

August 11, 2012
  • City changed from "Ottawa" to "Orléans"

April 14, 2012