Ratings for Dr. Miranda Bassali

Dr. Bassali is the kindest, gentlest dentist whose fabulous with all of our children! They get excited everytime they need to see her for an appointment! Our entire family has been fortunate to have her expertise and professionalism for 10 years. She is a gift to our family!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I have been going to Charlemagne Dental Center for years. I highly recommend Dr, Bassali and staff. Great office, punctual and caring.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr Bassali is great with children. My kids love to go to see her. She is very friendly and gentle. The staff are knowledgable and helpful with appointments and insurance questions.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr. Bassali is the best dentist I've ever had. Before I started seeing her I had not used a dentist on a regular basis after several childhood dental traumas left me feeling anxious about dental work. My whole family are patients of Dr. Bassali. She is welcoming, attentive to the children's needs and concerns, and her staff keep my husband on schedule for his appointments with regular reminders they have logged into his file! My husband actually tends to fall asleep during his dental hygiene work he finds the hygienists so gentle. We love Dr. Bassali and hightly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2012

This office is professional, friendly, and very helpful with insurance questions. Hygienists are very gentle. I can't wait until my next cleaning. My kids also enjoy going!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012