You may also like

Rate Dr. Miranda Bassali

Dr. Miranda Bassali's Ratings

Dr Bassali is great with children. My kids love to go to see her. She is very friendly and gentle.
The staff are knowledgable and helpful with appointments and insurance questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2876399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Dr. Bassali is the best dentist I've ever had. Before I started seeing her I had not used a dentist on a regular basis after several childhood dental traumas left me feeling anxious about dental work. My whole family are patients of Dr. Bassali. She is welcoming, attentive to the children's needs and concerns, and her staff keep my husband on schedule for his appointments with regular reminders they have logged into his file! My husband actually tends to fall asleep during his dental hygiene work he finds the hygienists so gentle. We love Dr. Bassali and hightly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][138954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2012

This office is professional, friendly, and very helpful with insurance questions. Hygienists are very gentle. I can't wait until my next cleaning. My kids also enjoy going!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][138953].votes_count ]]