Ratings for Dr. Chris Senko

I went to dr chris with terrible neck pain after consulting 5 different doctors to no avail. He found my problem within the first 10 minutes of my appt. And fixed me up within a few weeks. He's a great dr if you ask me

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Well I'm thinking the the 5/5 ratings have to be done by himself, family members or very good friends. This man is the worst chiropractor I have ever used. As a person he is self absorbed and extremely arrogant. The time he actually spends on you is so short his fees should be prorated to the minute. If he cannot sell you something or another service offered at his clinic then he has lost all interest in you. Why anyone would go there who knows. I will never return and I will tell everyone I know not to use that clinic ever....for anything. Hopefully he treats his staff better than his patients. Money grabber for sure.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Unless you're some hot chick you aren't getting more than three minutes of his time. So condescending and just wants your money...but I guess lambourginis are expensive these days and bills need to be paid! I am always sore after he adjusts me, I won't be returning.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I agree with all the 1 reviews also. He has done more damage than good. His 3 minute appointments are a joke. Unless he can sell you something your out the door. I moved on to another chiropractor thank god.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Had about 12 spinal decompression's appointments at this clinic. Generally the appointments are suppose to be about 30 minutes long. Sometimes mine would be like 45 minutes because Senko would lose track of time. Also at the end of the sessions, I would feel pretty awful. Was hard for me to get up and to walk. The last 2 sessions were particularly awful. I never ended up going back. What really bothers me about this clinic and Senko is that they never even phoned to check how I was doing when it was apparent that the sessions were making me feel awful. You would think after spending $1000+ dollars they would care. But Senko didnt. Like others have said, all he cares about is the $$$. Really bad professional.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

This guy is definitely just out there for money. Wouldn't recommend him to anyone. He insisted I see him 3 times a week for 6 weeks to help my "slipped vertebrae" after the 6 weeks and feeling worse I went and saw my family doctor and she printed off the X-ray I had got done .. my spine was fine! So he really is a fraud. His bed side manner is terrible too, would talk very highly of himself like he is God.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

This man never helped one bit. My neck is in worse shape after going to him. He is defenetly only out for how much money he can squess out of you. I'm have changed to a different chiropractic clinic. I stayed way to long knowing after the first appointment he was a fraud.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I would agree with many of the other previous poor rating comments and would question the validity of the ratings of 5 across the board based on my experience. After having to wait it was in and out with the same quick treatment with no real assessment or reassessment at each visit or after a series of visits. The 'treatments' didn't really have a lot of impact or benefit compared to treatment I have received elsewhere since. It felt as though the main goal was to make money, not the main goal being effective treatment and results for the patient. After switching to a different clinic I know the value of a more thoughtful and thorough approach to chiropractic care. I saw Dr. Senko for over 25-30 treatments and can tell you that my biggest regret was not having switched to a different clinic earlier. You can trust these 5 rating comments and give it a whirl for yourself and see what you think, but offer these comments to share my experience for your consideration. Good luck.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

This chiropracticor is only trying to make as much money off the public as he can. Extremely poor manners and seems to hate just about everyone but himself. I'm sure he thinks he can cure cancer if you come see him enough and pay him enough. Never on time for appointments and rude to his staff. Wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

His staff is great. Friendly, knowledgeable but him....money hungry scam artist. He wanted to run my chiropractic care through a massage therapist when my benefits ran out a few months ago. Some people would be happy but this is FRAUD. He is always late and wasnt considate of the appointment times i had booked. I will never ever recommend this man to anyone. It's an absolute wonder he is still in business.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016