Ratings for Dr. Chris Senko

Yes yes yes!!. I was in line for back surgery in September for multiple low back disc bulges. I could hardly work, sleep or walk. I heard about dr senko from friends ad went for a consult. He explained exactly what what was happening, showed me X-rays and reviewed my MRI with me. I learned more from him that I did from my MD over the last three years. We started decompression and chiropractic and 4 weeks later I cancelled my surgery!! I was 95% better! His program of care was made for my condition and get this, the surgeons office called and when I said my pain was gone they still wanted me to have the surgery!!! NOPE! I told them dr senko is the only one that will touch my spine ever again. EVERYONE should see this guy. Yea sometimes you have to wait a little bit but if he sucked his waiting room would not be full

Submitted November 29, 2017

Who are here people leaving bad reviews!? He is awesome. I had back surgery and coupons hardly walk two years later. 2 decompression and I'm working with no pain! I don't care what it costs because he's fixing me. It been doin it now for three weeks and will be continuing. My MD told me nothing could be done for me and I'm just glad I found a competent doctor to help me

Submitted November 28, 2017

I was hit by a truck when I was 18 and I've been in pain for 25 years one visit with Dr. Chris and it was like I have never been in an accident in my life I slept the best I've slept in I don't remember how long. He was recommended to me by a number of friends and I'm glad I went And I'll be returning for regular care for sure!

Submitted November 26, 2017

Staff is very friendly and he takes the time to do a thorough history and x-rays in his clinic which I liked. I had seen doctors for back and neck pain as well as physiotherapists for years. Within Three weeks of care Dr. Chris I got me an MRI on my shoulder to confirm his diagnosis of a tear that no one else caught I am now in line for surgery thank God he caught it when everyone else missed it for years.Who cares about his personal stuff like cars I'm there for help not worrying about what he spends his money on

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

After suffering from headaches for 3 years and taking multiple medications and seeing a physiotherapist for 5 'months 2x/week I went to see dr chris on a recommendation from a friend and he was very thorough. Showed me X-rays and explained the anatomy and how it relates to my headache. ONE adjustment and my nightly migraines disappeared! I've been a patient for 3 weeks and I'm A believer! his recommendation for care is based on reasonable treatment plan that made sense to me. I'd recommend him to anyone, in fact I've sent two family members there already. The comments about his personal assets have nothing to do with his practice. He is very good so he should be successful!

Submitted November 26, 2017

I went to dr chris with terrible neck pain after consulting 5 different doctors to no avail. He found my problem within the first 10 minutes of my appt. And fixed me up within a few weeks. He's a great dr if you ask me

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Well I'm thinking the the 5/5 ratings have to be done by himself, family members or very good friends. This man is the worst chiropractor I have ever used. As a person he is self absorbed and extremely arrogant. The time he actually spends on you is so short his fees should be prorated to the minute. If he cannot sell you something or another service offered at his clinic then he has lost all interest in you. Why anyone would go there who knows. I will never return and I will tell everyone I know not to use that clinic ever....for anything. Hopefully he treats his staff better than his patients. Money grabber for sure.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I agree with all the 1 reviews also. He has done more damage than good. His 3 minute appointments are a joke. Unless he can sell you something your out the door. I moved on to another chiropractor thank god.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Had about 12 spinal decompression's appointments at this clinic. Generally the appointments are suppose to be about 30 minutes long. Sometimes mine would be like 45 minutes because Senko would lose track of time. Also at the end of the sessions, I would feel pretty awful. Was hard for me to get up and to walk. The last 2 sessions were particularly awful. I never ended up going back. What really bothers me about this clinic and Senko is that they never even phoned to check how I was doing when it was apparent that the sessions were making me feel awful. You would think after spending $1000+ dollars they would care. But Senko didnt. Like others have said, all he cares about is the $$$. Really bad professional.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

This guy is definitely just out there for money. Wouldn't recommend him to anyone. He insisted I see him 3 times a week for 6 weeks to help my "slipped vertebrae" after the 6 weeks and feeling worse I went and saw my family doctor and she printed off the X-ray I had got done .. my spine was fine! So he really is a fraud. His bed side manner is terrible too, would talk very highly of himself like he is God.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017