Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mark Smith - Chiropractor, Spinal Video Xray Diagnostics

Most amazing chiropractic experience. Before I met Mark I couldn’t walk correctly what I thought was just my scoliosis giving me excruciating pain every day shocked me to see what was really going on inside with the moving x Ray. Dr Mark is the only chiropractor I’ve met with this technology in Victoria, we found out my situation was a lot worse than I originally thought and without mark working out a plan instantly to help I would still be in pain every day, bed ridden but instead after only 10 sessions my limp and dragging right leg behind myself is gone I can even run with no pain and it almost made me cry. It was unreal and absolutely life changing - what people don’t understand about chiro is you need to be willing to do the work to keep your bones where they should be and without dr Mark I’d be back to sitting in a wheelchair after 20 min of walking. Thank you so much I recommend Mark smith to everybody in need of a chiropractor - sometimes you have no idea how much you needed it until you’re back to feeling like a young kid again.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Mark Smith - Chiropractor, Spinal Video Xray Diagnostics's response
So glad to help you get back on track and regain your quality of life! We're thrilled for you :)

Submitted December 19, 2018

Having had a bad experence a few years ago with a chiropractor I wasn't sure where to go when I started having a lot of pain and stiffness in several areas of my body.And the wrong idea that this is probably due to age and to live with it! It was meant to be the day I met Mark at a local health show. His genuine concern for my wellbeing brought me to his office which led me to such an improvement in my hips, shoulders,lower back and more. I was impressed he took X-rays before starting my treatments. I immediatly felt so at ease and put it all in his very capable hands. There was always a sincere caring for me and wanting only to get me felling well again . I finished all my treatments and can only say I don't remember when I have felt so good. Yes I have abused my body, but that will never happen again.I only now realize how important it is to keep up regular treatments. I can't wait to get into my garden and not have all the pain take away my enjoyment.God Bless you Dr. Mark and may you continue to give hope and good health to all who come to you. Theresa

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

Dr. Mark Smith - Chiropractor, Spinal Video Xray Diagnostics's response
Theresa, I am THRILLED that you've made such a leap in your quality of life :) you're a joy to have in the office and we look forward to working with you more! Thanks for sharing.

Submitted March 12, 2019

I highly recommend the services of Dr. Mark Smith and his team. I suffer from a neck strain due to a car accident that causes me heavy headaches. Dr. Mark Smith's x-rays provide a very accurate diagnosis and chiropractic adjustments are more effective. After a few weeks of treatment, I can do physical exercises again without being afraid of hurting myself. By continuing my treatments, I can hope to go even better. Thanks to Dr. Mark Smith and his team, you are making a real difference in the lives of your patients.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

Dr. Mark Smith - Chiropractor, Spinal Video Xray Diagnostics's response
Very glad you're pleased with our approach :) thanks so much for sharing!

Submitted February 26, 2019

I have had pain for over 3 years and Dr Mark Smith fixed my pain with getting adjusted. I have a friend who went and had help with her pain and so I decided it was time to make the change and get help. I love how the first appointment I got a tour of the place. Then with meeting Dr Mark I felt a good vibe that he could help me with my pain. With the meeting we did some ex rays and mobility tests of how much I can move which was nice to see how much I needed to get fixed. And from there we made a plan for what would help me. And wow I’m so happy and amazed how much I’m able to move and my pain Is gone. Best life decision I’ve made in going to Progressive Chiropractic . For me was pretty insistent recovering from getting adjusted like my rib come out and made an on the spot appointment and WOW I was pain free at the end of the day. I feel Dr Mark is so awesome at helping me get better with my pain. He’s so nice and welcoming, I enjoy going for adjustments as it’s an awesome place to go to. I’ve been telling everyone that if they are in pain go to progressive chiropractic and see Dr Mark Smith. I always look forward going now, I feel better each time I go and love how friendly everyone is. Thank you Dr Mark your the best and thank you to your staff.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

Dr. Mark Smith - Chiropractor, Spinal Video Xray Diagnostics's response
And we love having you here! Really glad that it's been a good fit for you, we're thrilled that you're doing better and look forward to continuing your care :) thanks for all the feedback!

Submitted February 5, 2019

Amazing knowlage, doesnt treat you like alot of other chiropractors do ie. Pay cheque...really in depth about everything and answers all questions

flag | Submitted February 2, 2019

Dr. Mark Smith - Chiropractor, Spinal Video Xray Diagnostics's response
Thanks for the kind feedback it’s appreciated! I definitely try to treat people like individuals 👍🏻

Submitted February 2, 2019

I cannot say enough of how wonderful my experience is with Dr. Mark Smith. Before the chiropractic treatments I had my rib out and in the usual pain (because of the line of work I am in). I've been to another chiropractor but I they did not have the spinal video xray technology so that I'm able to see what is really going on with my body in it's state of motion. I was shocked when he told me my legs weren't level with each other. I thought I might have scoliosis. The reason was my spine subluxated. The treatments extremely helped me. After a number of treatments, I feel better day by day. I highly recommend Progressive Chiro for anyone who has spinal issues or for overall wellness.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2019

Dr. Mark Smith - Chiropractor, Spinal Video Xray Diagnostics's response
Thanks for sharing! :) we’re really happy that you’re happy!

Submitted February 2, 2019

Dr. Smith was recommended by my daughter. She thought he could help with an onset of vertigo that came on suddenly with no explanation available from physicians. After nine sessions not only is my vertigo gone but I now sleep thru the night. Tingling in my feet and arms has disappeared and my neck (which by the way I never let anyone work on) is pain free. And at my age can bend at the hips and am just shy of touching toes lol Would recommend a visit to Dr. Mark Smith if you need to improve mobility. FYI my family doctor scoffed when I told him a chiropractor helped with the vertigo.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2019

Dr. Mark Smith - Chiropractor, Spinal Video Xray Diagnostics's response
Thanks so much for the kind feedback- so glad you’re starting 2019 on the right foot!

Submitted January 1, 2019

Dr Mark and staff have always been incredibly helpful and professional. He always takes time to understand and listen. I really appreciate all they do to keep me in a healthy state. I recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

Dr. Mark Smith - Chiropractor, Spinal Video Xray Diagnostics's response
Thanks for your kind feedback, much appreciated! :)

Submitted December 19, 2018

Dr. Smith was my first experience going to a chiropractor, and I couldn't be happier. Since going to him and following his advice, my quality of life has improved immensely. My back, hips, and neck are pain free and move more freely than ever before. In addition, my lung capacity has increased, and I am no longer having to put up with a persistent, hacking cough that I have had for nearly 2 years beforehand. I would recommend to anyone that has back pain o see Dr. Smith, as with the combined approach of knowledge and technology, he was able to determine my right hip was nearly 2 inches higher than my left, and corrected my hips, back, and neck accordingly. I cant thank Mark enough, likely the best decision I ever made was in going to see him.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr. Mark Smith - Chiropractor, Spinal Video Xray Diagnostics's response
That's a huge compliment, thank you for the privilege of being able to help you :)

Submitted December 19, 2018

After only a month I am so much more mobile and pretty much pain free! Parking is great and Dr. Mark and staff are so friendly.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr. Mark Smith - Chiropractor, Spinal Video Xray Diagnostics's response
Thanks for the kind feedback, we appreciate knowing about the parking!

Dr. Mark Smith - Chiropractor, Spinal Video Xray Diagnostics's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I see chiropractic as my calling, not my career. As a result, I have a genuine interest and passion in helping people live a better quality of life. It is my sincere hope that this comes through in my work and that I become your Victoria Chiropractor. My approach can be described as a specific, technological analysis (spinal video X-ray) with a thorough, effective, on-table treatment. My treatment focus is based around the chiropractic adjustment rather than therapies, resulting in a modern take on traditional chiropractic. In addition, I pride myself on providing a reasonable, no-pressure care plan with lifestyle and wellness advice and guidance so that you can maximize your potential for health outside of the office. In short, my goal is to provide the kind of care that I would want my own mother to receive! You’ll find that I ‘walk my own talk’ as I highly prioritize my fitness and nutritional routine. I do this in order to show up as the best version of myself for my patients, my family, and my community. Furthermore, I seek to be a healthy role model for my patients and for the community at large. I have an avid interest in continuing education and constantly improving our office to grow and serve our patients better. My weekends are spent with friends, family, the outdoors, and mostly my wonderful wife Melissa and my dog Charlie (who is usually found at the office with me and whom most patients absolutely love). I wish you health and happiness regardless of where you decide to seek care, it would be my pleasure to see how we could help you live better. Qualifications 4-year Chiropractic Doctorate Degree from Life University College of Chiropractic in Atlanta, Georgia 4-year Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology from the University of Calgary Certification in the ‘Pierce Results’ method of Chiropractic analysis and technique as well as low-force techniques Certified Chiropractic Wellness Practitioner (CCWP) Certification Experience Adults from physical and office work backgrounds Persons with work-related or accident-related injuries Athletes Children Pregnant Women Seniors Extremities (shoulders, hips, elbows, ankles, wrists, ribs, jaws, etc.)

• English

• Life University (Grad. 2011)
  • University of Calgary (Grad. 2007)

• Island Savings best health/wellness clinic 2016
  • Certified Chiropractic Wellness Practitioner (CCWP)
  • Certified Pierce Results System Chiropractic technique