Ratings for Dr. Lionel Gerber

Amazing doc! Knowledgeable, experienced, compassionate, understanding, intelligent...I cant say enough of good things about him! Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Lionel Gerber for 20 years. I first met with him when I was admitted to Sunnybrook Hospital. He was my doctor then. Over the years he has been a very solid strength for me, as I can tell him anything, and I feel very thankful that I have him as my Psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Dr. Gerber has been my Dr. for over 20 years. He can read me as soon as I walk into his office. The support & encouragement I receive from him always leaves me with hope & strength. I've never met anyone that has a memory like his. I'm so thankful that I have Dr. Gerber as my Psychiatrist. cs

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Dr. Gerber helped me tremendously. He is compassionate and caring and brilliant and I remember him helping me survive the severe trauma that I suffered after a terrible car accident. I'll never forget that.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

the doctor is a great doctor. he was able to help me tremendously

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Great Doctor, was very helpful with dealing with my issues and help with my family support

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011